New website for Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's the way you look at it.

Negative thoughts - Not wanting the killers of Lisa to get away with it and not wanting to buy into the D/T spin and hype.

Positive thoughts - Finding justice for baby Lisa

I personally consider my thoughts and actions in this case to be positive - for the justice that this little innocent baby deserves. I could care less what some website builder does. I believe the parents or one parent is guilty. That is my personal right. I won't buy into a bunch of pish posh of inconsistencies, spin, coverups and general protection of guilty people, whether they are parents or not. To me, this is all about LISA and what SHE deserves! It's not about the parents. The difference in my philosophy is that I am negative toward the obviously guilty parents. My positivity is for Lisa...LISA...no one else!

Why even bother clicking on the site or even commenting about it then? The parents are fake, therefore the site itself is fake.

To those that are not 100% convinced of the parents guilt and still hold out on the notion that she may still be out there, they choose to use this thread on what the site should/could do better. You believe the parents are guilty, so nothing can be done to the site because the site is false. I'm not saying your not entitled to your opinion, because you are.

Why even bother clicking on the site or even commenting about it then? The parents are fake, therefore the site itself is fake.

To those that are not 100% convinced of the parents guilt and still hold out on the notion that she may still be out there, they choose to use this thread on what the site should/could do better. You believe the parents are guilty, so nothing can be done to the site because the site is false. I'm not saying your not entitled to your opinion, because you are.

Maybe somebody can point out that the site still does not come up on Google Search. . .43 pages, 425+ websites. Oddly enough the FB page attached to this website also does not come up in a Facebook search. That's something you can opt out of by using your privacy settings. I wonder why the parents of a missing baby would do that?

I don't consider reminding the parents not to speak in past tense a tip to help find Lisa. I do consider creating a website that very few people are ever going to see and attaching it to a FB page that is hidden is. . .well. . .hiding.

MOO

BBM #1 Because it is under discussion, this is a discussion forum, and I am a part of this forum.

BBM #2 Thanks for recognizing this.

Maybe somebody can point out that the site still does not come up on Google Search. . .43 pages, 425+ websites. Oddly enough the FB page attached to this website also does not come up in a Facebook search. That's something you can opt out of by using your privacy settings. I wonder why the parents of a missing baby would do that?

I don't consider reminding the parents not to speak in past tense a tip to help find Lisa. I do consider creating a website that very few people are ever going to see and attaching it to a FB page that is hidden is. . .well. . .hiding.

MOO

Maybe people are spending too much time patting themselves on the back for getting a post seen on the site rather than actually suggesting ways to get this site on the first page of Google. Or, maybe they know deep down in their hearts that this site is going to do nothing to help find Lisa because Lisa is gone forever. But, they will inject themselves into the site because it gives them a purpose. We never will know the true intention of people who post on sites like this. There are a lot of people out there who like to attach themselves to cases like this and just want to be a part of it.

I go back to my first reaction to this site, and it has been true to my impression - it is just a "too little too late" tactic to help establish "reasonable doubt" when the time comes. Pathetic at best but I guess it doesn't hurt anybody. It's just really sad for justice for Lisa.

Maybe people are spending too much time patting themselves on the back for getting a post seen on the site rather than actually suggesting ways to get this site on the first page of Google. Or, maybe they know deep down in their hearts that this site is going to do nothing to help find Lisa because Lisa is gone forever. But, they will inject themselves into the site because it gives them a purpose. We never will know the true intention of people who post on sites like this. There are a lot of people out there who like to attach themselves to cases like this and just want to be a part of it.

I go back to my first reaction to this site, and it has been true to my impression - it is just a "too little too late" tactic to help establish "reasonable doubt" when the time comes. Pathetic at best but I guess it doesn't hurt anybody. It's just really sad for justice for Lisa.
My gut thinks its for the custody dispute. Now they can say "look, we have an official website, even." It just "feels" disingenuous to pop up with this site so, so, so long after BL has gone missing.

My gut thinks its for the custody dispute. Now they can say "look, we have an official website, even." It just "feels" disingenuous to pop up with this site so, so, so long after BL has gone missing.

Findbabylisa was up in October, was that not official? Wasn't it put up by their lawyer at the time?

Everything about this case seems disingenuous to me. The "abduction", the cell phones, the window, the website, the parents.

My comment had a suggestion and it got posted. And no, I'm not patting myself on the back. I could care less if they posted the comment. Whether they actually use the suggestion, who knows.

There is no need to criticize those who support the site. Not everyone shares the same views.

Findbabylisa was up in October, was that not official? Wasn't it put up by their lawyer at the time?

I suppose and yes. An abandoned website by fired counsel at this point isn't as compelling for a custody case.

I suppose and yes. An abandoned website by fired counsel at this point isn't as compelling for a custody case.

How does the site help JI in the custody case? The question in the custody case is who could care for the boy better, JI or RR.

How does the site help JI in the custody case? The question in the custody case is who could care for the boy better, JI or RR.

A missing baby is the catalyst for the newest custody filing. To think that that subject will not be broached during the custody proceedings is....well.....not thinking strategically for the <modsnip> clan. It's an attempt to circumvent the accusation that the parents aren't looking for BL. :moo:

Can you, or anyone else give us some suggestions on how to help get this site on the first page of Google?
I for one would love to help do that, and I have no idea how that is done.

My comment had a suggestion and it got posted. And no, I'm not patting myself on the back. I could care less if they posted the comment. Whether they actually use the suggestion, who knows.

There is no need to criticize those who support the site. Not everyone shares the same views.

Just because a person disagrees with another, doesn't mean that they are criticizing. I could care less if anyone even posts at all on the website because I don't believe the website is anything other than spin. But, just because I disagree with some on what the site is about doesn't mean I'm criticizing anything or anyone. To each his own. I hope that I can also get that same respect.

A missing baby is the catalyst for the newest custody filing. To think that that subject will not be broached during the custody proceedings is....well.....not thinking strategically for the <modsnip> clan. It's an attempt to circumvent the accusation that the parents aren't looking for BL. :moo:

It's too bad that a baby going missing is a catalyst for a person to re-enter their child's life.

Just because a person disagrees with another, doesn't mean that they are criticizing. I could care less if anyone even posts at all on the website because I don't believe the website is anything other than spin. But, just because I disagree with some on what the site is about doesn't mean I'm criticizing anything or anyone. To each his own. I hope that I can also get that same respect.

When you post something like this:

You are questioning their intentions. At least that's how I interpret it. Maybe I'm just interpreting it wrong, if so I apologize.

It's too bad that a baby going missing is a catalyst for a person to re-enter their child's life.

Yes, that is truly sad AND frightening for all of us watching this tragedy. Maybe RR has always been afraid of JI, and having little or no resources, hopes that the public and media scrutiny will give her some degree of safety while she does what she can to reenter her child's life.

Again, we know NOTHING of the circumstances that have kept her from her son to date. And we have NOT seen JI voluntarily make an earnest effort to help his son see his mother.

Yes, that is truly sad AND frightening for all of us watching this tragedy. Maybe RR has always been afraid of JI, and having little or no resources, hopes that the public and media scrutiny will give her some degree of safety while she does what she can to reenter her child's life.

Again, we know NOTHING of the circumstances that have kept her from her son to date. And we have NOT seen JI voluntarily make an earnest effort to help his son see his mother.

BBM

I'm not really sure how we would even know or see that.

BBM

I'm not really sure how we would even know or see that.

Yes, true. And people have also commented that RR has not made any attempt to see her son in these past years; we would not know or see THAT either.

It leads me to believe that people state their own personal projected bias as though it is fact and then defend it passionately while vigorously poo-pooing any other valid possibilities.

I think either of these scenarios or something in between is possible. The skewering of a mother's intentions with NO evidence for support only interests me from the psychological position of studying the person doing the unfounded skewering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett