New website for Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you already know what my opinion is...you've read it many times.

I would have also viewed this website in a positive light if it had gone up within the first weeks after Lisa went missing...but not now. Too little, too late.

Your right. But I had to chuckle a bit when I read that line. Telling people to not read a post if they can't handle it's content makes everyone want to read it.

I disagree that it's too late. I hope that we continue to see new efforts such as this website for as long as it takes to find Lisa.

:seeya:

BBM: According to the info posted from the above link, this law firm practice does include : Criminal Defense

:waitasec: "Maybe" DB and JI hired a "new" defense attorney ?

JMO ... but I think there IS "something" going on with LE ... and hopefully, it will be a BREAK in the case ...

And that is why this website is "up and running" ...

MOO ...

Yes, dog.gone. It also practices wrongful death. I think you are on to something, I, too, feel something is in the wind. (But I've had that feeling before and it didn't pan out. Justice doesn't just move slowly, it moves more like an inch worm.)

Yes, dog.gone. It also practices wrongful death. I think you are on to something, I, too, feel something is in the wind. (But I've had that feeling before and it didn't pan out. Justice doesn't just move slowly, it moves more like an inch worm.)

OT but in reference to this post. Does anybody know when the Grand Jury meets? Is there a way to find this out. . .a site with a schedule, etc?

The site was created on March 6th. Today is March 18th. Why isn't the site completed? As vlpate said above, I could complete a site in an hour...maximum 24 hours...not 12 days...

This site should have been completed, up an running by the 3rd week of October, 2011! :maddening:

re: grand jury

this gives a bit of info on the process but no schedule per se

http://www.mow.uscourts.gov/district/jury/grand_jury_service.html

but,

White said Tuesday that he could not discuss specifics of the case, but he said Clay County does not call special grand juries.
He said the county always has a grand jury meeting to consider matters,
such as the recent indictment of a Catholic
priest accused of possessing child *advertiser censored*.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16058743/prosecutor-mum-on-grand-jury-in-baby-lisa-case

I don't see anywhere on the site where the parents are trying to purpose a theory or explanation that shows a defense. I see a site that says, 'this is our daughter, Lisa'. She is missing. In fact, I can see the scenario where if they did put up details about what exactly happened that night, it would be viewed by some as a defense explanation, trying to explain and cover themselves.

We can debate the intentions behind the site, but as far as what the site contains, to me, I see a site about BL. Pictures about BL. How people want to interpret that is their own opinion.

If their motivations are absolutely pure of heart and not just window dressing as some legal tactic, they should welcome any reasonable critique, even from the biggest of skeptics. Those shrewd observations can help make this site the best possible site it can be. We shall see how it evolves.

Thank you Nina for sharing. I see this as nothing less than a positive from the family/friends. How it can be perceived as negative, regardless of the timing is beyond my comprehension. Unfortunately I figured out long ago that there is nothing D/J can do that will stop the bashing. At this point, even if Lisa were to be returned to them, some would still find fault. The new website is a step forward and I hope it brings in the info they need to get their daughter back...and soon!

The "Find Baby Lisa" website was up in late October.
http://www.findbabylisa.com/

The new "Find Lisa Irwin" website is a much improved site. I'm glad that they did it. JMO.
http://findlisairwin.com/

I agree that the findlisairwin site is vastly improved over the findbabylisa site since the latter site was only up for a month and hasn't been updated for 4 months. I can't see anything on the site that points toward the fact that this is the parents site, except for the tiny box on the home page that is just a statement from the parents. If parents are not involved, this one will go that way as well.

My opinion and blunt, so please don't read this if you can't handle my opinion on this.

I believe that this website is NOT all about Lisa, but all about the defense of DB and JI. I think that the DT is getting ready for an upcoming trial and is putting their ducks in order. If it was all about Lisa, it would have gone up months ago. The fact that it has been started now, after 5 months, is a specific tactic that the DT is using to help prepare their clients for trial. It also could be that the benefactor is receiving some heat and asked that such a website be put up.

While I don't feel that this website is really harmful in any way, I see it for what it is and it makes me really sad that Lisa has been given so little regarding justice. Even the statement given by (supposedly) the parents on the site doesn't look like a personal plea, but just a canned statement that anyone could have made while asking for the return of a wallet or a set of keys. It stinks to high heaven to me. However, I don't think that it makes much difference in any way. DB and JI know where Lisa is and also know that there is likely no one who could give any tips to this site or anywhere else that could put them in the hot seat. They know because what happened to Lisa happened in the privacy of their home and whoever disposed of Lisa's little body did so under the darkness of night.

I suggest that we all watch this site and see just how much information about Lisa turns up on this site. Look at other missing children's websites and compare them on the information. This site is a DT tactic and nothing else.

And, I would love more than anything to be wrong on this and that a tip would bring Lisa home, but sadly, it's not going to happen.

How would someone know if they could or could not handle your opinion on this, if they did not read it?

I agree that the findlisairwin site is vastly improved over the findbabylisa site since the latter site was only up for a month and hasn't been updated for 4 months. I can't see anything on the site that points toward the fact that this is the parents site, except for the tiny box on the home page that is just a statement from the parents. If parents are not involved, this one will go that way as well.
Personally it doesn't matter to me if Lisa's parents are the creators of this new site or someone else. What I see is an effort to find Lisa. And I support that effort whether it makes Jeremy and Debbie look good or bad.

Haha! Yea four wisdom teeth coming in being compared to a baby teething is quite an inaccurate comparison to say the least.. haha! But if the overly dramatic is how it goes that's fine. . while others roll with atleast there's something positive for baby Lisa. And to each their own I certainly wouldn't want it any other way. Therefore this case can only be discussed here safely in very small doses my friends.. sad to say:(

How would someone know if they could or could not handle your opinion on this, if they did not read it?

Well, probably because everyone here knows what my opinion is, as I know what yours is. We've been posting on the Lisa forum long enough to know each others opinions...it's simple really.

Personally it doesn't matter to me if Lisa's parents are the creators of this new site or someone else. What I see is an effort to find Lisa. And I support that effort whether it makes Jeremy and Debbie look good or bad.

Oh, I don't care either...but then let's not try to make it out like it is a website that the parents have made to help find Lisa. Maybe DB doesn't have time since she is apparently sitting outside every day with SB.
:notgood:

Well, probably because everyone here knows what my opinion is, as I know what yours is. We've been posting on the Lisa forum long enough to know each others opinions...it's simple really.

It's funny that you say you know my opinion, when half the time I wonder myself what it is, musing over things I've read here. It's true that some people regurgitate the same things over and over again, but occasionally someone will surprise with a fresh idea. Hope springs eternal that there is soon a break in the case and Baby Lisa is found. This new website may be just the thing to uncover some new leads.

Oh, I don't care either...but then let's not try to make it out like it is a website that the parents have made to help find Lisa. Maybe DB doesn't have time since she is apparently sitting outside every day with SB.
:notgood:

DB knows website design now? C'mon now.

It's funny that you say you know my opinion, when half the time I wonder myself what it is, musing over things I've read here. It's true that some people regurgitate the same things over and over again, but occasionally someone will surprise with a fresh idea. Hope springs eternal that there is soon a break in the case and Baby Lisa is found. This new website may be just the thing to uncover some new leads.
It is also funny how many seem know the opinion of anybody who refute statements that are not fact and think that those people are supporters of DB or are convinced of her innocence. I, for one, am neither. I am only here defending facts as known. to me, it really doesn't matter who did it, as long as the correct person is charged for it and not just somebody who "could" have done it.

It is also funny how many seem know the opinion of anybody who refute statements that are not fact and think that those people are supporters of DB or are convinced of her innocence. I, for one, am neither. I am only here defending facts as known. to me, it really doesn't matter who did it, as long as the correct person is charged for it and not just somebody who "could" have done it.

Well said and I wholeheartedly agree.

Seriously...anyone who reads here for one day could figure out who is who and who defends who. It's not rocket science. Some of us are just comfortable with giving our opinion and others aren't. If one argues a point day after day, others will know what their opinion is. It is simple to me.

Now, back on topic - IF the website were to bring a conclusion to this case, that would be wonderful. However, it is my opinion that it is too little, too late.

Curious that I did not see new website give specifics of the $100,000 reward.
(yes, that reward is mentioned on home page, but not specifics of reward)

If your baby was kidnapped and you set up (or asked or encouraged someone to set up) a website to help locate the baby, would you make sure that specifics were given? Not just link to Crimestoppers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett