Newbie Club Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Click on User CP on the top left corner of the screen. You will then see options on the left hand side to set up your account. Edit Signature is one of them.
I think it is under *edit details*

swag find any yet?? I didnt ...

i didnt get time out but got spanked tho lol

Gah! Cannot sleep. With this would end. Wish the witch Casey would put this to rest. Its all in her damn hands ATM. "prays LE gets DNA results back before they bail Casey out."

Speaking of siggies. I like yours. lol.

You could be right. All I see is edit signature though.
when you go to User Cp, one of the choices on the left is:
Edit Your Details
That's where you change the tag line under your name.

aka: custom user title.

if they are only giving it a week, did they say if that means they are turning Casey back in? If not, why do they want 24/7 babysitting and 2 armed men in front of the Anthony house now, and will not have them after a week? /boggle

Think I've read this board until my eyes are bleeding!

when you go to User Cp, one of the choices on the left is:
Edit Your Details
That's where you change the tag line under your name.

aka: custom user title.

Thanks JBean!

There is a thread or two regarding this kind of info that might be helpful to some with questions like this. I don't remember where they are though. Do you know? Can you provide a link here?

I am completely loving this thread! IMO the general thread moves too fast and has only two or three informative posts as of late. Of course that is to be expected when there is no recent news on the case. However, I really don't see the need for people to post EVERY opinion (not directly case related) that pop into their heads.

That being said - I have a few opinions of my own.

~ As much as I dislike Casey, me disliking her has no bearing on the facts provided to date. So I will keep my opinion of her to myself. I promise not to waste thread space with my disdain for Casey's parenting skills or lack there of. :rolleyes:

~ As much as I pray this child is found alive, everything is pointing in another direction. This is my opinion based on the facts I have been able to sort through to date. :confused:

~ I believe people are becoming obsessed with this case and have turned things away from facts and into a school yard trash talking session. That is not what I came to WebSleuths for. I came for up to the minute information and to hear mature well thought out opinions from adults seeking answers. :bang:

~ I am also hoping this post does not upset anyone enough to put me in "time out". :behindbar

Oh and I like the smilies :woohoo:

Have a fantastic day!

Goodmorning.. I hope something happens today and Caylee is brought home.
I have nothing new in mind. Except today I feel Caylee is alive.... This whole case is just like a movie.

I can't wait for the truth to come out.

When the movie comes out, Juliett Lewis will play the part of Casey Anthony--they are such good friends that she is one of the only two people she bothered mentioning her missing toddler to!

That last post wasn't meant to be snippy. I just noticed that typed words don't quite carry their humor as they were spoken. Oops!

Anyway--what are the newbie theories?

Family fight on the 16th-due to "flurry" of unreturned calls (Cindy's "discussions" about how long the living arrangements could continue)?

Event resulting in Caylee's disappearance on the 17th (the swimming pool theory is the one I've felt most likely from the start)?

Casey began living on "borrowed time"/in an "alternate reality" from that point forward, sewing together a quilt of lies to wrap up in?

*also---question---Has anybody looked into the whole Universal deal? I get the strangest feeling that although she didn't work FOR Universal, perhaps she WORKED Universal---does any of her phone activity suggest such?? Just wondering what kind of stuff goes on at that place

So I wonder if she'll actually get out of jail today. Could be a big day, I'm glad I have the day off.

Does anyone know how many steps there are until her release? I don't know anything about the bond process. Do you think she'll get out today?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toutounnelili
Back