Newbie Club Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firefly...yes you did hear it on the Greta interview I think. Cindy also said that when we all learn the truth that Casey should get MOTHER OF THE YEAR for what she is doing to protect her child.:eek:

Whoo Hoo, that is it!!! Mother of the Year....sorry, thought it was Hero. Anyway, Mother of the Year? Sorry, ain't buying it. She is protected now and who is to say the bad guys haven't done anything already because she is in the custody of the LE. Usually these types of "kidnapping" cases has a warning of "if you go to the police with this" Casey should be frantic right now......she doesn't seem that way. If I was taken in by the LE the first thing that I would do would be to spill and let them take on finding Caylee and the bad guys. Can't find her from jail.
Just another smoke screen for her stupid mother to buy into. Wishful thinking on the GM's part that her daughter could come out of this as heroine for protecting her daughter. Ugh, I dislike the shenanigans of this family!!!!

Thanks again MIMI for the heads up ...I missed Cindy but caught the reporter saying that he has heard that when an inmate refuses visitation from family it is either due to anger or feeling that they are losing familial support.

and I agreed with the comment the fox lady said about "aren't her lawyers giving her advice?" and that it "looks bad for her to be refusing to see her family?"
:behindbar

well I caught the end of it, didn't get to hear Cindy at all, but did hear the press's opinion of why she may be refusing visits. Did he say that Cindy thinks Casey's trying to get back at her? I thought I heard that, also he said that sometimes when inmates refuse visits from family it could mean they are either really angry, or they feel like they are losing familial support, or something to that effect. Cindy and George still standing by her, but I wonder for how long after they keep getting refused.

I don't think Casey can face her family at this point. Every LIE she has told to her family and LE has been exposed. I don't know how she could face them and continue to defend the lies.

Snipped for those who missed it and want to at least get the scoop:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7175872&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Just wanted to also extend a welcome to all newbies. You will like it here. You don't find the sniping here that I've seen on some other un-named forums.

I always lurk, sometimes post. Usually follow the larger cases but I also get my daily news updates at this forum in the "up to the minute" section.

Over the years I have learned a lot about a myriad of different subjects from fellow posters here.

Again, welcome!

She has never held a constant job, but always claimed to have one. She told her parents that the father of the baby did not pay child support, but in reality he did pay quite a bit of child support. This is how she funded her partying. When she finally lost custody of the child, her only concern was that she was losing the child support. She used the child as a pawn in her game...she would take the child away from her parents and often block visits from the father by going to different states. I could go on all day! But, you get the idea...SHE was numero Uno every day and the child ran a distant second in her mind.

I have not seen any confirmation of Casey receiving child support. Who was paying the support? Do you have a link to confirm this?

Thanks.

I'm posting this here and on one other thread:

I truly believe Casey killed Caylee and has created an elaborate tale to cover it up...

but little theories keep popping into my head - perhaps in an attempt to believe Caylee isn't really dead - cause that's just too sad; especially after watching her read that book at her Great Grandpa's nursing home.

What if all of that money she took from her mom's bank acct., her friend Amy's cash and the money she got wiping out Amy's account (probably at the place she abandoned the car - the check cashing place) what if she needed that money to pay someone to HOLD Caylee for awhile. It would seem that she could have planned all of this ahead to punish her mom. If you believe the speech reversal stuff....and how her speech in reverse...says "boys did this" and says that they are "scared even though they are not guilty....etc.etc"...read for yourself on
www.backwardstate.com I mean THAT would explain her not being scared - and being able to happily dance at clubs, etc. otherwise, I just don't see how to explain a mother not upset.

anyway...I don't believe my own theory there, but it is one more thing to consider in the realm of unlikely...

Luzer, No Casey was not getting child support. I was speaking of the person that I know that reminds me of Casey. Just providing that as an example of the many lies she told!

I have not seen any confirmation of Casey receiving child support. Who was paying the support? Do you have a link to confirm this?

Thanks.

No father on birth certification, soo I don't know legally how she would be getting child support except from her 'rents

I am new to. It seems odd that casey doesnt want to see anyone.. Sadly that to me is pointing to Caylee is no longer with us. I was holding on, thinking that maybe. I wonder if her lawyer has learned what they have on her and is getting stuff ready for when they pin her.. and maybe wants her not to see anyone.

I am new to. It seems odd that casey doesnt want to see anyone.. Sadly that to me is pointing to Caylee is no longer with us. I was holding on, thinking that maybe. I wonder if her lawyer has learned what they have on her and is getting stuff ready for when they pin her.. and maybe wants her not to see anyone.

Great point. I keep wondering when they are going to release the results of DNA testing, etc.

great thread. I would also like to welcome newbies.

Susie, I just saw your post in the "Theories" forum. The BackwardState site is very strange! I've heard of this before, but didn't realize that people still used it. I remember it when it was big in the 70s or 80s about the Queen records being Satanic.

Susie, I just saw your post in the "Theories" forum. The BackwardState site is very strange! I've heard of this before, but didn't realize that people still used it. I remember it when it was big in the 70s or 80s about the Queen records being Satanic.

It is very strange indeed. I have heard some folks say, here, that LE is beginning to look at it for clues in investigations (not this one) much the way they have been using handwriting analysis. Truth be told, it kind of freaks me out and I feel the need to maybe go suck my thumb after listening to the backwards thing. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios