Newbies ask questions

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It took me forever to figure out BBM and RBBM and SBM. They're so specific to WS, or at least in my forum experience.

My sweet hubby says that I'm obsessed and super addicted to the TS case. He thinks that I might need rehab?

I have had these same addictive habits in other cases (for example, DP, SP, JP, JA, etc. - you get the idea) :facepalm: Let me also add that Jarvis Rd. is 1 mile away from us!

I told him how I found WS and joined because there are others just like me! He still says I'm obsessed.
:loveyou:

My sweet hubby says that I'm obsessed and super addicted to the TS case. He thinks that I might need rehab?

I have had these same addictive habits in other cases (for example, DP, SP, JP, JA, etc. - you get the idea) :facepalm: Let me also add that Jarvis Rd. is 1 mile away from us!

I told him how I found WS and joined because there are others just like me! He still says I'm obsessed.

Join the club TrueCrimeAddict55...it don't get any easier.

You are in good company TrueCrimeAddict55! I have left the TS window open on my IPad now for months! Am always checking the threads out.

You are in good company TrueCrimeAddict55! I have left the TS window open on my IPad now for months! Am always checking the threads out.
Thank you! I too leave the TS window open on my kindle fire. That's how I seen the arrest was going down. We knew before MS's lawyer!

It is questionable according to verified sources on this board, if they - Dr Sievers and CWW- have ever met in person. CWW would do remote IT work on offfice (MSM) and home computers (according to Dr Siever's sister, MSM)

-Nin

CWW would also travel to FL to physically work on their computers, according to him & others. I would say a handful of times in the past two years that I know of. I had no reason to believe otherwise -- until all of this unfolded. I cannot confirm if TS & CWW knew each other, but from the stories I have heard that aren't reported, yes they did know each other. Also, this is off topic a bit but he really did do those auctions in FL as well with JL(?) Sorry, I cannot remember the guy's name.

I hope this insight helps a bit.

Now, I have a question of my own!
When somebody posts and quotes something, is there a way to click on that quote to go back to when it was originally posted, to maybe read the context of the conversation and what was quoted? From my computer, I click the little double arrow next to the name, and it takes me to a websleuths forum page but the quote is not on that page. Thanks!

Clicking the double arrow next to the name of the quoted person should get you to the quoted post shutterbug. First you are taken to the page it is on but the top of the page, if you let it finish loading it should take you directly to the location on the page of that post.

When on tapatalk the method is similar. Click the blue link that says "originally posted by [membername]" and you should be directed to the quoted post.

Clicking the double arrow next to the name of the quoted person should get you to the quoted post shutterbug. First you are taken to the page it is on but the top of the page, if you let it finish loading it should take you directly to the location on the page of that post.

When on tapatalk the method is similar. Click the blue link that says "originally posted by [membername]" and you should be directed to the quoted post.

Thank you! Could it be possible that if a post was deleted, the post would be gone but what somebody had quoted from it still appear in their new post?

yes that could be the cause if you are only experiencing the issue with finding a specific quoted post. If you feel the quoted post has been removed please alert on it so I can investigate the issue.

thanks,

t

CWW would also travel to FL to physically work on their computers, according to him & others. I would say a handful of times in the past two years that I know of. I had no reason to believe otherwise -- until all of this unfolded. I cannot confirm if TS & CWW knew each other, but from the stories I have heard that aren't reported, yes they did know each other. Also, this is off topic a bit but he really did do those auctions in FL as well with JL(?) Sorry, I cannot remember the guy's name.

I hope this insight helps a bit.

Now, I have a question of my own!
When somebody posts and quotes something, is there a way to click on that quote to go back to when it was originally posted, to maybe read the context of the conversation and what was quoted? From my computer, I click the little double arrow next to the name, and it takes me to a websleuths forum page but the quote is not on that page. Thanks!

Thank you very much for the additional info, shuterrrbug! It would be strange to me, if I had someone working on my office computers (or office computers with home networking..) and never met the individual. I would like to know, if I can trust the person, especially when private medical information is being processed.

-Nin

Not a newbie, but need to have my memory refreshed. Who is the "Danielle from Texas" who supposedly told MS that "Teresa was a ho"? Is she a long-time friend of TS? Was she interviewed by police?

DB Teresa's long time friend- there is NO WAY she said that to Mark. He's such a stupid, foolish liar.

Thanks, KateB. I watched the interview. I agree, this woman would likely not have said anything like that about TS. Even within this interview when she was asked if TS had ever confided anything like an infidelity to her she answered that No, she had not. And then went on to say something like, "But she could have if she wanted to. I would not have been judgemental. She (TS) was aware of my own background."

The implication is that DB had a sexual affairs background that was known to TS and that TS would have thus perhaps been comfortable in discussing her own sexual affairs - had there been any - with DB.

This longterm friend since they were 13 years old does not sound like a person who would be saying anything like "Teresa is a ho".

BUT I think this sick ****** MS has and will say anything to drag TS's name through the mud to try to make himself look less guilty somehow. Shades of Jodi Arias!

The "ho" reference was not from MS, it was CK' interview, she heard it from Danielle.

Nice, thank you very much! There is one more, that is not listed, but that comes to mind in connection with this case:

D.E.N.I.A.L.

Don't Even Know I Am Lying

-Nin ;--)

I am so glad I ran across this recently. Perfect for a RL situation I am dealing with right now! Love it NIN!

I hope it's OK to use this thread for O/T stuff as well.
Not sure if anyone heard about the slayings in Taunton, MA, but my son lives in Taunton and after I saw things unfolding on TV, I called him to make sure he was ok. Thankfully, he was and had just got home from work and didn't even know about it. Reading about all that happened is devastating. A 28-year old went on a stabbing rampage after his gf broke up with him, killing an 80-year old widow in her home, and a 56 year-old teacher/patron at a mall restaurant. Others were stabbed as well, including a pregnant woman, the 80 year-old victim's daughter and a 26 year-old waitress.
http://m.wcvb.com/news/mother-daugh...victims-suspect-and-2-victims-killed/39484794

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I hope it's OK to use this thread for O/T stuff as well.
Not sure if anyone heard about the slayings in Taunton, MA, but my son lives in Taunton and after I saw things unfolding on TV, I called him to make sure he was ok. Thankfully, he was and had just got home from work and didn't even know about it. Reading about all that happened is devastating. A 28-year old went on a stabbing rampage after his gf broke up with him, killing an 80-year old widow in her home, and a 56 year-old teacher/patron at a mall restaurant. Others were stabbed as well, including a pregnant woman, the 80 year-old victim's daughter and a 26 year-old waitress.
http://m.wcvb.com/news/mother-daugh...victims-suspect-and-2-victims-killed/39484794

it's ok with me:) - sending you a big bear sized hug
it IS scary and disconcerting when things like that happen near where someone we are close to lives...especially our kids, no matter how old they are

it's ok with me:) - sending you a big bear sized hug
it IS scary and disconcerting when things like that happen near where someone we are close to lives...especially our kids, no matter how old they are
Thank you, sweetie!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!