NG 3/26/10: Breaking! New major development coming any minute in Haleigh case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Art Harris on.....flunked police poly
Misty has written letters to SIL
Chelsea told AH that Joe and Tom came after a gun.
Misty was awake, cousin Joe was with Haleigh several times when she woke up
on several occasions...........

I thought it was a private polygraph. what the heck?

Call Willen, Call! Please.

The people that continue to kiss Nancy's *advertiser censored* never cease to amaze me. lmao

I thought it was a private polygraph. what the heck?

Call Willen, Call! Please.

omg I tried! It would ring in and then click like it was automated hang up. Did it several times. I totally tried to call in though.

I think Werter has that same thyroid disease Barr Bush has. (Go get that ck'ed out, dude.)

omg I tried! It would ring in and then click like it was automated hang up. Did it several times. I totally tried to call in though.

Sheba is trying to get on I betcha she would get through!!!
Thanks WillenFan

Misty's desparate to get out of jail. Even willing to accuse her own brother. She really needs to consider how her parents are going to feel about her doing that. Going to end up without a friend in the world.

My opinion only.

I still love him ma.............I know you do..............

caller says that Misty may of hurt Haleigh herself............jealousy

Just catching bits of Nancy...

but, if Joe took Haleigh - why didn't Misty put up a fight? Did she just let him take her?

And why would she not narc out Joe right away? I thought she didn't even really like him. Even if he'd threatened to kill Haleigh - she'd realize by now that Haliegh is probably already dead - she'd tell.

Sounds like BS!

I sure hope Tommy gets that poly! LE should be able to line up an objective enough one to satisfy him - it would be an awesome tool for them I think.

For some reason - I suspect Tommy would pass.

Caller on Nancy now bringing up that Misty may be blaming others cuz Misty herself is guilty. BINGO!

I don't think Tommy had anything to do with it. I think Misty is more of an idiot then I ever thought possible for throwing him under the bus like she has done.

Bethany Marshall agrees that Misty might of hurt Haleigh herself.............

Mark Nejame...........failed poly in his office
Misty is for Misty only

Mark Nujames says Misty is out for Misty. She failed a poly in his office. Tommy's lawyer is doing the rightthing and needs to get a poly out there. They need to be real clear about what they are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper