GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to watch it. JY was down right chipper .

And it should be noted she never said that the search may be called off, she was just saying they may bring in outside help if needed. . That was bad info I passed along from a WMUR reporters Tweet .

bbm :floorlaugh:
Yes, last night she looked like she did not want to be there, she was kind of making me mad. I also noticed a different Fish and Game person tonight, I don't think they could control last night's person as well (I can't remember his name, sorry)

Does anyone else think they never wanted the cell phone usage to get out? Makes me wonder if they think Abby may be in danger if someone found out she used it.

Reposting my map too, nothing new on it but might be helpful for newcomers.
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zIqQs5Sg9T4o.k45uiZJnuf5I

having sarah on today made me think they're using the angle of "well, if she won't listen to mom, maybe she'll listen to her sister" and come home or call or something (anything).

i hope this is the case. mom looked better tonight, as did JY. sister looked to be in okay spirits.

and the cell phone comments? never happened.

just bizarre.

Did you notice how chipper droll JY ushered Mom and Sara out and away ( and back into the building) like ducklings, with a pat on the shoulder and a little push? Geez-oh-Pete !

This article says specifically that Hernandez used her cell phone 4 hours after her disappearance.

"Police said Hernandez used her cell phone Wednesday evening about two miles from her home near Cranmore Mountain Resort. They did not release specific details of the call."

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23...o-missing-15-year-old-come-home#ixzz2hk9cB8nX

So, they (LE/FBI, etc. al) know that it was Hernandez that used her cell phone and not someone else? ? ? Maybe this is just a poorly written article.

having sarah on today made me think they're using the angle of "well, if she won't listen to mom, maybe she'll listen to her sister" and come home or call or something (anything).

i hope this is the case. mom looked better tonight, as did JY. sister looked to be in okay spirits.

and the cell phone comments? never happened.

Sorry, double edit/post

This article says specifically that Hernandez used her cell phone 4 hours after her disappearance.

"Police said Hernandez used her cell phone Wednesday evening about two miles from her home near Cranmore Mountain Resort. They did not release specific details of the call."

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23...o-missing-15-year-old-come-home#ixzz2hk9cB8nX

So, they (LE/FBI, etc. al) know that it was Hernandez that used her cell phone and not someone else? ? ? Maybe this is just a poorly written article.

LE can track down and interview whomever that phone was used to call Wednesday evening. Perhaps the person ID'ed the caller as Abi to LE ?

Well, I don't know what to think. If she ran away, I hope she's in a safe place, but can't imagine someone not calling to report that to LE. Lots of resources being used that could be used somewhere else. So that makes me think she didn't run away. Stranger abductions do happen. Rarer of course than someone she knows. And maybe it's someone that knows her, but and she's seen the person before but doesn't really know them. Like a friend of a friend type thing. I don't know.

Please be OK!!!

The same one that Krista Dittmeyer's body was found at.
I really wish they'd confirm they have checked all that water. :please:

Nevermind....this is how out of touch I am. I didn't even know someone was arrested for her murder!

Back to lurking......

Has the press mentioned Krista's name or asked LE if there might be a connection? If I was a reporter I'd be all over that angle.

Krista's killers are in jail, there is no connection.
Celina's killer is still out there... and a connection is certainly possible there.

empty phrases, excuses, misdirection mixed with no fear for the public and another scripted statement from her sister.

Just because the tower picked up a phone transmission doesn't tell us who and for what the signal consisted of --maybe not Abby. There is a lot of that going around lately.

Yes it does ring of the silence that has ended in a terrible tragic discovery.

Does anyone know what type of dogs were used today? Cadaver--tracking?

I respect the privacy for the family. 300 leads is a lot to triage.

I hope there is a solid plan

moo with utmost respect for Abby, family and LE.

Enough with the scripted presentations from family--Information will unravel the truth--moo:banghead:

Just posting an errant thought. Has anything been said about what has been happening between her and her BF lately? Not pointing fingers or any such thing, but this time of year, homecoming and whatnot. Teenagers get all stirred up. Every thing that happens to them is a BIG THING. We know by her FB that her BF has had that status since the summer. Has something changed? I am not in any way pointing fingers at anyone, I'm just wondering what could be happening in the school/teen/friends culture that is Abby's day to day life. Have any of her friends come forward and spoken to MSM?

Abby, please come home safe. :heartbeat:

ALWAYS MOO

empty phrases, excuses, misdirection mixed with no fear for the public and another scripted statement from her sister.

Just because the tower picked up a phone transmission doesn't tell us who and for what the signal consisted of --maybe not Abby. There is a lot of that going around lately.

Enough with the scripted presentations from family--Information will unravel the truth--moo:banghead:

BBM Great point about "no fear for the public". I'm not aware that that has ever been addressed.

They brought in 5 teams of air scent dogs.

jmo

Why are they even bothering with pressers when they keep saying nothing? I am taking these as stay out of our business and go away!

JY operates like this on every case I've seen her involved with.

I have a hard time believing that thus is just another 'missing person' case. I think LE knows it's a kidnapping and FBI involved because she was more than likely taken across state lines. Does LE call in this many resources for a simple missing person/run away teen? I doubt it.

As to the cell phone usage, there are only 2 towers in or near North Conway, so she could have been anywhere in North Conway for it to ping that tower. JMO

So what do we actually know so far?

AH went to school on 10/9/13
AH left school at 2:30pm and was expected to walk to her home
Her mother returned home from her nursing shift and reported AH missing at 7:17pm
The family is issuing scripted pleas for AH's return
AH had a BF and had recently friended an "older boy" on FB

And we have reports of the following...

There may have been indications that AH made it to her home then left (initial dog tracking)
There may have been a ping from AH's phone at 6:30pm near Cranmore
LE searched behind Walmart
LE searched Pudding Pond via canoe
LE searched a 3/4 mile circumference around the high school with dogs

Do we have confirmation that LE searched up near Cranmore? Six days and very little leaked from LE nor any requests for the public to help in the search. What does it all mean?!

I have a hard time believing that thus is just another 'missing person' case. I think LE knows it's a kidnapping and FBI involved because she was more than likely taken across state lines. Does LE call in this many resources for a simple missing person/run away teen? I doubt it.

As to the cell phone usage, there are only 2 towers in or near North Conway, so she could have been anywhere in North Conway for it to ping that tower. JMO

Since Celina's case remains unsolved, they might well bring out all of the resources, even before knowing what may have happened.

I have to agree with the bolded above. I am thinking the exact same thing and am wracking my head for reasons why they are deflecting.

The new information today about the older boy she friended on FB seems like the family or friends are grasping in hopes that she has run away. It would be easy enough with all the manpower on the case to find this boy and eliminate him-it just seems like a red herring-pickled herring especially after 5 days of empty statements and press conferences.

I think the family pleading and begging for her to come home is "normal" behavior as families of the missing hold out hope until they have found their loved one. IMO. It must be easier for them to look for any "ray of hope" than to think of Abby lying in a ditch or pond.

I am just baffled with LE. Praise God they are there and giving it 100% but its so darn full of poker face comments. I haven't been able to watch the presser yet. Thanks to those who transcribed in their own words earlier.

JMO

Could this case involve human trafficking? A small town in New Hampshire doesn't sound to me like somewhere where young girls at a real risk of being abducted for trafficking, but I have never been to the area and know next-to-nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julie11