GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know if she walked to school that morning or took the bus, or if it was usual for her to walk. She was a freshman, 900 plus kids at that school, today is their first day back since Friday. I believe the kid that saw her, but that is not thru LE. Media must be desperately searching for anyone that will talk.

Hard to know what to believe, if we listed what we know.....mostly a blank page.
I give LE much credit, but think they have been muzzled.

ITA...her scent could've been picked up going TO school, not walking from it. and to end up @ cranmore, she wouldn't have made a right turn off of eagle's way. there are no dirt roads according to the satellite images...

her sister's 18, but last year was listed as living in Glen (north of conway). wonder if they recently moved or moved 'out' as in divorce?

http://www.coolrunning.com/results/12/nh/Oct28_27thWh_set3.shtml

they're both track stars. these girls are used to high altitude exercise. JMO, has nothing to do with her disappearance but thought i'd mention it...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-teens-phone-call-tracked-ski-resort/story?id=20568060

"but no trace of Hernandez, a raven-haired track star at Kennett High School, officials said last night."

Does anyone know for sure how Abigail shortens her name? I've seen friends refer to her as Abby and Abi. Same with MSM. And, I think I have even written her name both ways!

"I was walking behind her and I was going down Eagles Way and she turned off onto a dirt road on the right hand side," DF, Abby`s friend said.

Anyone see a dirt road on the right of Eagle's Way?

EagleWay_zps339bbb96.jpg

I think local LE would have put that tape up near/ at the rental condo. that would be before other agencies became involved and began calling the shots.
Moo

Geevee, the dirt road would be behind walmart on the Eastman Rd. Section. This is not a DIRECT route for Abby to get home.

I am waaaayyyy behind y'all...

and hope this question is answered by the time I catch up...

But WHO and WHERE is Abigail's dad???

It is baffling that there have been no reports about him... Nein... Nunca ... nada!

:dunno:

JMO

This is nerve wracking. I'm in MA and N. Conway has been a favorite spot to visit my whole life. I don't like this one bit; something feels so odd about the way this is being handled.

Oh you are soooo close, show the base of eagles way ( that is the road down from school) behind Walmart (Across from eagles way, at intersection of No/So rd....on the right.
Dirt path behind store...

It is baffling that there have been no reports about him... Nein... Nunca ... nada!

JMO

That is one of the million dollar questions here. LE is releasing nothing :(

Geevee, the dirt road would be behind walmart on the Eastman Rd. Section. This is not a DIRECT route for Abby to get home.

But her friend says she was on Eagle's Way (not Eastman or North/South Rd) when she saw AH turn onto a dirt road. I wonder if she misspoke. The only "dirt road" I see off of Eagle's Way is the power-line corridor.

Oh you are soooo close, show the base of eagles way ( that is the road down from school) behind Walmart (Across from eagles way, at intersection of No/So rd....on the right.
Dirt path behind store...

Maybe this is the information that led LE to search behind WalMart?

Eagles way ends at the Eastman rd. Intersection. There is a traffic signal 3 lanes on the right, 2 lanes left...busy intersection. If you went thru the light it becomes no/so rd.

Am so terrible at explaining, where are you geevee. -g

Thanks ohoh, can she get to the dirt road from Eagle's Way?

Eagles way ends at the Eastman rd. Intersection. There is a traffic signal 3 lanes on the right, 2 lanes left...busy intersection. If you went thru the light it becomes no/so rd.

Seems like you are explaining it just fine :) It's just that AH's friend said, "Eagle's Way". She may not even know the street's name changes and really meant the dirt road off of North/South Rd behind WalMart. But she didn't "say" that!

With what little info that has been put out my thoughts are that she met up with someone from FB.. This has become a big problem for young teenagers.. We've had 2 incidents in my area in the last couple of months.. Thank God they both ended with the girls being found.. Little was known to the public except that they were missing.. Praying Abigail will be found safe..

Thanks ohoh, can she get to the dirt road from Eagle's Way?

At the base of eagle way, she would turn right on Eastman Rd .cross Eastman somewhere and head up on dirt road beside a tall stockade fence. This is behind Walmart. There is a dirt road beside a stockade fence.

Danak would know this, geez, can you enlarge that part of the map, geevee?
I am too stupid to do maps.

I'm a long way from NH. lol I guess the dirt road is that brown band to the left of Eastman Rd.? Doesn't make any sense for her to detour onto that, does it? And what kid 'doesn't think anything of it at the time'? Kids notice anything out of the ordinary at that age.

JMO

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/...whampshire1407

Young said the family includes Hernandez's mother, Zenya Hernandez, her sister, Sarah, and her father. Zenya and Sarah Hernandez have spoken publicly about the case, but there has been no information released about her father's identity, or where he lives. Young would only say that each family member has been contacted and "they have each been very helpful."

"I won't comment on anything regarding any family members," Young said when asked about Hernandez's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julie11