GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
300 ft in either direction from the Powerline trail and you are in dense vegetation.
When I was in NC this summer, my Mom and I took a turn by the HS thinking it would connect us to the road our condo was on. Instead it turned into a one way dirt road straight up the mountain. We saw a mountain biker and a guy walking his dog. But you would have sworn we were 20 miles from nowhere.

You could not see a house or anything through the trees. We had to drive for half a mile before we could turn around. We were less than 2 miles from Main St North Conway.

Spider, I live on a lake over in Maine, about 25 minutes away from N.Conway - as the crow flies. It is a seasonal cottage, and we are only there from May 1 to Oct.31 each year. We are snowbirds, big pansies...despise long dark cold winters. N.Conway and the mountains are my favorite places, we do our groceries there, love some of the shops, llbeanie outlet, and they have the closest $tarbuckie$ . I am not a local, but we do go over there maybe 2x a week for the 6 months we are there.

I've really missed you on here, ohoh. Glad to see you back to posting. :loveyou:

Well here's what is puzzling me about the letter. It was sent to Zenya' PO Box in Jackson, NH- allegedly, not too many people know about this addy, and she doesn't check it frequently.

Now, please tell me, just how many people besides maybe her husband, Abby and her sister, would know about this address? Even if her husband's family members out in Texas knew about it, I am sure that they would have to look in their address books in order to send out a Christmas card, if that is the address she would use to receive any mail or cards. Who would have that memorized?

I have several friends up here that use PO Boxes (I live in a countrified area in NH), and trust me, I do not have them memorized and have to look them up in my address book to send them any cards in the mail. I certainly wouldn't remember that my friend who lives in Alton Bay has a PO Box in Laconia, either.

So, who is close enough to write that letter and mail it to Zenya's PO Box that not too many people know about, if it wasn't Abby?

Someone will have to refresh my memory but I don't recall that JY or LE stated the letter was in fact sent to a PO box, I don't recall hearing it during the press conference. I remember something along the lines of 'it might have been sent to a PO box and that's what caused the delay in receiving it' but it seems to me it was never said by LE that it actually was addressed to ZH's PO box. Am I remembering incorrectly?

So, who is close enough to write that letter and mail it to Zenya's PO Box that not too many people know about, if it wasn't Abby?

sbm... zenya' post office box information is publicly available. anyone with an internet connection can find it - so IMO, if there actually was a letter sent to the box - I think it was a hoax.

ok, well, never mind...........

LOL I wasn't stating anything in my above post as fact, I really don't recall whether or not LE confirmed the letter was sent to her PO box address. :)

I just went online to search for the fun of it to search for her address and found no po box address on there. I don't think it is that easy to find someone's po box number unless your willing to pay for that information. There are sites that will provide that to you but it cost money and you could be tracked easily for that because they require a credit card and it must be a personal card not a prepaid so I think the letter is real and do think it was from Abigail. Not sure what the letter said but things changed after that letter, it sounded more like there are issues at home and she is willing to do anything to bring Abby home. But I do not think that letter is a hoax and it is not simple to get PO addresses on line.

Someone will have to refresh my memory but I don't recall that JY or LE stated the letter was in fact sent to a PO box, I don't recall hearing it during the press conference. I remember something along the lines of 'it might have been sent to a PO box and that's what caused the delay in receiving it' but it seems to me it was never said by LE that it actually was addressed to ZH's PO box. Am I remembering incorrectly?

"Zenya said she gets a "ton of mail" in her out of town post-office box — most of which is bills, but she also gets many cards from well wishers. Then came the letter from Abby. Zenya said "deep in her heart" she knew it was from Abby yet she had some doubt."

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...zenya-hernandez-speaks-about-missing-daughter

"I have a PO box in a town that's different than mine so I drive there and..."

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/24197154/zanya-hernandez-abby-will-come-home#ixzz2nD3mXo5T

Well here's what is puzzling me about the letter. It was sent to Zenya' PO Box in Jackson, NH- allegedly, not too many people know about this addy, and she doesn't check it frequently.

Now, please tell me, just how many people besides maybe her husband, Abby and her sister, would know about this address? Even if her husband's family members out in Texas knew about it, I am sure that they would have to look in their address books in order to send out a Christmas card, if that is the address she would use to receive any mail or cards. Who would have that memorized?

I have several friends up here that use PO Boxes (I live in a countrified area in NH), and trust me, I do not have them memorized and have to look them up in my address book to send them any cards in the mail. I certainly wouldn't remember that my friend who lives in Alton Bay has a PO Box in Laconia, either.

Someone could have gotten the PO box address from Abby's purse IMO

I have not found it online, maybe someone else has?

"Zenya said she gets a "ton of mail" in her out of town post-office box — most of which is bills, but she also gets many cards from well wishers. Then came the letter from Abby. Zenya said "deep in her heart" she knew it was from Abby yet she had some doubt."

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...zenya-hernandez-speaks-about-missing-daughter

"I have a PO box in a town that's different than mine so I drive there and..."

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/24197154/zanya-hernandez-abby-will-come-home#ixzz2nD3mXo5T

Thanks, Steleheart.

It came up online for me. One of those peoplefinder sites I think.

If she didn't last much longer than her phone as you say Steleheart , ' the letter ' seems completely a fake . Many of us observe that the searches have almost stopped after that letter which I believe is only serving an abducter's benefits ...JMO

I've been reading and catching up on threads tonight. Happy New Year to all of you and I hope that all of our wishes come true this year and that AH comes home.

I have a question: Who knew the Mother's P.O. Box number? I feel that the letter may have been from AH because anyone could mail a fake letter to a home address but what abductor would know the mom's P.O. Box? Can you find a person's P.O. Box by doing online searches like you can find a home address?

Would mail that is normally addressed to ZH's home address be forwarded to a P.O. Box per the FBI or LE as soon as the investigation began? I wondered if that might have been one of the reasons that the letter took so long for ZH to receive. Does anyone know if the mother had that P.O. Box before AH vanished?

I've been reading and catching up on threads tonight. Happy New Year to all of you and I hope that all of our wishes come true this year and that AH comes home.

I have a question: Who knew the Mother's P.O. Box number? I feel that the letter may have been from AH because anyone could mail a fake letter to a home address but what abductor would know the mom's P.O. Box? Can you find a person's P.O. Box by doing online searches like you can find a home address?

Would mail that is normally addressed to ZH's home address be forwarded to a P.O. Box per the FBI or LE as soon as the investigation began? I wondered if that might have been one of the reasons that the letter took so long for ZH to receive. Does anyone know if the mother had that P.O. Box before AH vanished?

I should have read to the end of the page 11 because several others have made similar comments about the P.O. Box and who would know that address. Also I didn't know that you could find a person's P.O. Box by searching online. Not sure what to think about the letter now.

I should have read to the end of the page 11 because several others have made similar comments about the P.O. Box and who would know that address. Also I didn't know that you could find a person's P.O. Box by searching online. Not sure what to think about the letter now.

I think that since LE has stated they believe it is from AH, then that's what we should go with. I know "believe" is not as definite as "it is" but I am sure there is going to be a bit of doubt under the circumstances but for LE to say they believe it is, it is probably a safe bet that they have looked at all the things everyone is looking at here to determine it's credibility.

Happy New Year and thank you to everyone who has worked to distribute Abby's picture. Let's keep it up in the new year, and #BringAbbyHome!

Here's an online flyer that's easily share-able - just drop the link on any Facebook page. It has lots of pictures of Abby from all different angles and with different hairstyles, as well as links to her FBI Kidnappings poster, NCMEC poster, the Bring Abby Home website and facebook, etc.

Thank you!

https://www.smore.com/5th9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads