GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see her as 'upbeat" I still think she is just trying to survive all of this and has her brain in a mode to do what it takes to get through the days.

Thank you for the kind words.

Not to hammer people over the head with it, but the term " in her custody " really made my hair stand on end. And the way JY made SURE that it was said that way made it .... odd? Why that exact word ?

And why the stressing of the delay " not causing any alarm " .

Come on .

If I recall correctly, once it became known that ZH had received a letter and that there would be a PC the following day, there were a lot of angry, negative comments/remarks on social media from people speculating that she may have had the letter longer and kept it from LE. IMO, the careful word choices were to dispel that rumor and to set the record straight - that she found the letter in the P.O. box days beyond the postmark and turned it over to the custody of the police immediately.

It's probably an insignificant coincidence, but I do find it interesting that Abby disappeared on a Wednesday (Oct. 9), the post mark on the letter is Wednesday (Oct. 23) and ZH picks up the letter on Wednesday (Nov. 6).

It's probably an insignificant coincidence, but I do find it interesting that Abby disappeared on a Wednesday (Oct. 9), the post mark on the letter is Wednesday (Oct. 23) and ZH picks up the letter on Wednesday (Nov. 6).

All two weeks apart. I wonder if anything came on Nov 20th, Dec 4th, Dec 18th, and 1/1?

Edit- seems I can't add- thanks for the PM from a kind member who told me the correct dates.

OK :D this made me smile. I haven't a clue what it would mean. I think of Wednesday's Child from MA TV I think of the Wednesday's child birth thingy for days of the week (I was a Weds) … and then I think I'll look forward to something great happening next Weds! :D

LOL - Then you would be the authority on Wednesdays as I am a "has far to go" Thursday child! Like I said, don't know that it has any significance unless someone's schedule lines up with these events at 2 week intervals. [*Cue the HUMP DAY camel.]

Has anyone read the comments under the YouTube video posted up thread of the press conference? They are disturbing (though I doubt significant).

Where exactly is the Contact a Mod button ?

About a post it's the little red triangle on the upper right of the post. Also, there is a link way way down on the bottom of the page to show forum leaders. This link gives you info on who does what, who is online and a link to contact them personally
Hth

Has anyone read the comments under the YouTube video posted up thread of the press conference? They are disturbing (though I doubt significant).

WOAH!!!! Disturbing is right!

(DK, for a post it is that red triangle in the corner. Otherwise you just PM them.)

OK :D this made me smile. I haven't a clue what it would mean. I think of Wednesday's Child from MA TV I think of the Wednesday's child birth thingy for days of the week (I was a Weds) … and then I think I'll look forward to something great happening next Weds! :D

I'm a Wednesday child, too! Here's to something great happening next Wednesday. :toastred:
Which will be January 1, 2014; a date that falls in line with the "every two week" discussion above.

Very strange, that DJ poster on that video. I wonder if they have been checked out by LE?

I am obviously new to WS and this is a question for the veteran WS'ers .

How often is it that in the end the perp was , "trying to help " find the victim ?

I am obviously new to WS and this is a question for the veteran WS'ers .

How often is it that in the end the perp was , "trying to help " find the victim ?

Lots! I know they often scan video of press conferences and searches for people who consistently are seen. Ariel Castro sure was looking and interacting with the families! Its sick.

what kind of person assists or coerces a teen girl to be away from home for this length of time with all the LE involvement in this case?

That is my question for the day.

Even if I speculate wildly and say okay, maybe she ran away, an adult (with access to finances to assist a runaway) who has pure motives in wishing to help someone they perceive as a victim or someone who is safer with them than at home helps put her in touch with the appropriate resources to resolve whatever the problem is.

They do not continue to assist that teen, despite massive LE presence (at least in the early days), they simply do not IMO.

With each passing day I grow more and more concerned for Abi. We do not have all the information but whoever is assisting or causing her continued absence is NOT to be trusted IMO. This child IS in GRAVE danger MOO

I'm with you tlcya No matter what, she is not with 'good' people. Good people don't harbor a child and not call mom and say hey, your kid is here, she's not wanting to go home… etc. etc. Abby needs to be found.

what kind of person assists or coerces a teen girl to be away from home for this length of time with all the LE involvement in this case?

That is my question for the day.

Even if I speculate wildly and say okay, maybe she ran away, an adult (with access to finances to assist a runaway) who has pure motives in wishing to help someone they perceive as a victim or someone who is safer with them than at home helps put her in touch with the appropriate resources to resolve whatever the problem is.

They do not continue to assist that teen, despite massive LE presence (at least in the early days), they simply do not IMO.

Could be a sick RSO following her , learning her walking route home after school maybe trying to to communicate her a few times , approaching friendly , acting as if coincidentally meeting her on her way home that day ...Maybe he is holding her captive somewhere ...My thought is that, that person might have written the letter also , that would explain the typing thing if true and the PO box address..JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member