GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sincerely like to apologize for injecting negativity into this case if that is what happened. I did not mean to stir the pot with doom and gloom by giving out my worst fears regarding Abby's situation. My best hope, and I will say again that I pray to God every day, is that I am wrong in what I fear and that she walks through that door today.

I would rather see people discussing, reviewing and reiterating respectfully, than snoozing, accepting, waiting and doing nothing because we are at a loss as to what to do until something breaks. If the FBI changes her classification from 'missing', to something else, then we should change how we think about the options.

The next page I would like to see is "Welcome Home Abby" and not "Justice for Abby". That is what I HOPE for. I think everyone does.

I hope I have not made people feel badly.

Stele, I'm not sure how you would have done this. Your posts are always level-headed, informed and realistic. I always appreciate your posts.

I'm right there with you, btw…..

It would of been good if Abby's Mom named the "busy place." Why is everything such a mystery with this case??

I am not sure they where she vanished from...just that if she made it near the Walmart, it would be a busy, public place. How could they know, without knowing if she was picked up, met, etc.? I did not get impression Mom was being specific, just that at 3pm on a route from school, she should have been seen.

North Conway/MWV - busy place. After school hours, about peak foliage time, fairs, etc. there is a LOT O LOT O LOT of traffic through the area. It is a strange sort of place in that the population of year round residents is very low, but sheesh about five million people go in and out on a yearly basis (no link for 5 million, just making a point that year round, people are in and out constantly whether for leaf peeping, hanging in mountains, shopping, driving through to VT or Kanc or Mt. Washington, etc. etc. etc. etc. Rural and isolated yet BUSY BUSY BUSY)

I would sincerely like to apologize for injecting negativity into this case if that is what happened. I did not mean to stir the pot with doom and gloom by giving out my worst fears regarding Abby's situation. My best hope, and I will say again that I pray to God every day, is that I am wrong in what I fear and that she walks through that door today.

I would rather see people discussing, reviewing and reiterating respectfully, than snoozing, accepting, waiting and doing nothing because we are at a loss as to what to do until something breaks. If the FBI changes her classification from 'missing', to something else, then we should change how we think about the options.

The next page I would like to see is "Welcome Home Abby" and not "Justice for Abby". That is what I HOPE for. I think everyone does.

I hope I have not made people feel badly.

((((Stele)))) I look for your posts. Your thinking matches mine, don't apologize for anything ~ you said nothing wrong.

Thank you everyone :)

In the video of the Vigil to "light the way home" Zenya said Abby disappeared "between 3 and 4 in the afternoon from a busy location in North Conway..."

http://www.wlbz2.com/rss/article/261501/3/Vigil-tries-to-light-the-way-for-Abigail-Hernandez

I always had the impression she was talking about somewhere between Walmart and Settler's Green as a general area and partly because of the "multiple unconfirmed reports" on North South Road.

We have never been sure if there is any video of her that day near Walmart, etc.

You can attach the pic by clicking on the Manage Attachments below the posting window, on the window that opens browse to find it on your computer then click the upload button.

OK here it is; Better late than never?

Attachments

• powerline.jpg
    powerline.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 57
It would of been good if Abby's Mom named the "busy place." Why is everything such a mystery with this case??

Perhaps that is the major clue? Obviously IMO there must be some kind of video of where Abby was last seen. Is it from school? Is it from elsewhere being "a busy place" ? If it is from elsewhere, why hasn't that siting been shown? There would be a reason for her comment and the last video of Abby? No?

bbm

Having law enforcement in my family, and having followed hundreds of cases over several decades, I know that when law enforcement says they 'believe' something, it means they have some indications, but nothing to confirm it.

I don't take anything LE says they 'believe' as a definite.

Even though I know this, I don't have a link, so JMO

I said it was not a definite. But if they choose to make that statement, then I don't think they would actually believe the opposite.

Thank you everyone :)

In the video of the Vigil to "light the way home" Zenya said Abby disappeared "between 3 and 4 in the afternoon from a busy location in North Conway..."

http://www.wlbz2.com/rss/article/261501/3/Vigil-tries-to-light-the-way-for-Abigail-Hernandez

I always had the impression she was talking about somewhere between Walmart and Settler's Green as a general area and partly because of the "multiple unconfirmed reports" on North South Road.

We have never been sure if there is any video of her that day near Walmart, etc.

I think she just meant she didn't disappear from some isolated spot. She was making a request for witnesses. She was probably frustrated that no one had come forward with a sighting and wanted to make it clear it was out in the open in a very public place traveled daily by thousands of people.

I said it was not a definite. But if they choose to make that statement, then I don't think they would actually believe the opposite.

Yes, I agree that that is their belief at this time.

Wow, much bigger - wider than I EVER imagined ......or could figure out. Thanx Steleheart, you're pretty amazing ! Power line trail ,I mean.

It looks like they might have done some construction on it because the old Google map showed it as just a path. When this case first began Bing showed it wider than Google so Google must have updated. I am assuming at the other end where it comes out on Eastman Road, that there are barriers further in to prevent cars from entering, though they are not visible from Eastman Rd.

This is the kind of weather when I really pray for the runaways and homeless. Dangerous. Just dangerous.

Come home if you can!

:please:

A few questions ...

1 - Why is the decription /photo of the large bag Abby was seen carrying at school footage not given but the white purse inside ?

2- Dad's letter was on 4 Nov and Abby's letter arrived on 6 Nov ? How come the totally silent dad somehow emerged with a letter two days prior to Abby's letter?

3- Mom's letter was dated 22 Nov.. Isn't it a bit late reaction to Abby's 6 Nov letter... 16 days is a quiet long time for authentication imo.

4- Dad asked Abby in his letter to post her favorite Bible scripture to let them know she's ok .. If she is safe and warm somewhere why wouldn't she respond again as the dad asked so that everyone would be sure it is her who's reaching out not an abductor.

5- IMO Abby looks much more well-groomed with some make up on the day she disappeared than her usual casual style we see in some photos ...Why?

JMO

I don't get what you mean by "much more well groomed," In the photo from the school video you can hardly make Abby out to see how much makeup she had on. Are there other photos out there?

A few questions ...

1 - Why is the decription /photo of the large bag Abby was seen carrying at school footage not given but the white purse inside ?

2- Dad's letter was on 4 Nov and Abby's letter arrived on 6 Nov ? How come the totally silent dad somehow emerged with a letter two days prior to Abby's letter?

3- Mom's letter was dated 22 Nov.. Isn't it a bit late reaction to Abby's 6 Nov letter... 16 days is a quiet long time for authentication imo.

4- Dad asked Abby in his letter to post her favorite Bible scripture to let them know she's ok .. If she is safe and warm somewhere why wouldn't she respond again as the dad asked so that everyone would be sure it is her who's reaching out not an abductor.

5- IMO Abby looks much more well-groomed with some make up on the day she disappeared than her usual casual style we see in some photos ...Why?

JMO

I will preface this by saying all that follows is in my humble opinion:

1. Very good question. Did they find the outside bag? Do they think that she would have thrown the outside bag away and only use the other? Was it commonplace for Abby to stuff a smaller bag into her larger bag? Or, was the smaller bag "missing" from her home?

2. It almost seems as if the dad's letter was in response to AH's letter but, as you indicated, the dates are off. It seems to me that that RH could have been asking AH to respond to clear up any questions about authenticity of the first letter.

3. I have to go back and read ZH's 11/22 letter to comment fully.

4. I agree. If she wrote the first letter, there is no reason that she wouldn't write a second (or call, or text, or email, or something). She doesn't seem like a child who would willingly toy with her parents like that.

5. I disagree. The photo on the bus of AH (in profile) shows her "dolled up" and there are a couple of other photos out there where she looks "well-groomed". I agree, though, that the majority of the photos released of her show her in casual attire (no make-up, jeans, t-shirt). I figured they were taken over the summer, you know, recent photos that needed to be released urgently. I find that she looks wildly different in the photos that have been released. I'm not sure if it's because they are from varying times (like some from last year) and she's matured in the time span or if she just had a lot of different looks. There was a post a while back that said people should view video of a person to see what they really look like because single photos can never capture the real essence of a person.

All IMHO.

Thanks for your insights Mamajojo ..BTW I was trying hard how to make people get "much more well-groomed" lol but you did it perfectly:loveyou:

My belief is LE is holding on to the "in danger" and probably with someone as Mom presents the "come home now" scenario to cover all the bases. I do not think a lot is being hidden, other than details about the letter. I do not think LE can be at all assured she is safe unless she makes personal contact with some LEA someplace. So yes, she is in danger, whether she left on her own or not, according to their opinion. And they do have Celina's unsolved murder hanging over them, so they can't very well just say "oh well, a runaway girl. " also they have far fewer missing persons than most states, so minors are bound to get their attention. All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhartley90