GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there should be several more charges or else he only picked her up and took her away. Strange wording in the current charge, Imo.

We have something like this locally that the attorneys/law enforcement/court personnel refer to as the "pickle suit" as it's green. It's a combination hospital gown/restraint garment for people who can't be trusted to wear the regular jail scrubs and be cuffed. Can't tell from the picture, but maybe that's the case?

It definitely looks like some sort of institutional clothing (jail, hospital, etc), the shoulder snaps and the torn collar...

Just wondered if his picture was on file and they showed it to Abby first? Watched for her reaction? If he has had other dealings with the law he might have pics on file. Obviously the mug shot is from his current arrest. Just a thought.

Just wondered if his picture was on file and they showed it to Abby first? Watched for her reaction? If he has had other dealings with the law he might have pics on file. Obviously the mug shot is from his current arrest. Just a thought.

Its possible and also they did get tips called in after the sketch was released.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I actually think the sketch looks like him. Wonder how tall he is?

Its funny how different people perceive things. I don't think he looks anything like the sketch.

Seems like there should be several more charges or else he only picked her up and took her away. Strange wording in the current charge, Imo.

Yeah, I'm wondering... maybe he did abduct her but didn't keep her? Maybe passed her off or sold her to someone else? And the sketch is not of Kibby but of another man? Because it's just so off in every way. As is the description Abby gave. None of it seems to match this guy.

You are rolling today, Max17! First post about arrest and now this!

Anyone with information regarding Nathaniel E. Kibby and any activity at his residence since October 9, 2013, is urged to contact the State Police at 603-271-3636 or the Conway Police at 603-356-5715 BBM From the Conway Daily Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obamna