GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

NK as the judge was reading his possible sentences. Possible NH state prison not to exceed 7 years, pay fines up to $4,000, and up to 5 years probation.

No where NEAR the punishment he should face for taking this poor girl. :(

<modsnip>

That attorney Friedman/Freeman? (I couldn't tell, bad sound) seems slightly unprofessional to me. At one point he was slouching in his chair with his legs crossed casually; and I've seen him smiling/laughing a couple times. Smh. It just doesn't seem very professional for this serious of a matter IMO.

State also requests:
waiver of extradition
daily reporting to probation and Conway Police
No contact with AH and/or family
no drugs/alcohol/firearms

state recommending bail 1 million cash only can be revisited at Probable Cause Hearing. But for now that is what we are asking.

Unique request but this case is unique.

We would ask for daily reporting with probation and a waiver of extradition no contact with AH or her family members. No drugs no alcohol no firearms. Even if he comes up with the 1 mil cash those are also requested by state.

defense does not contest the 1 million cash only bail requested by state

Judge finds in favor of state's request.

I didn't see Abby there (unless that was her seated to her mom's right?)--I noticed the camera kept closing in on the dark-haired gal seated at the aisle next to Abby's mom but I believe that was Abby's older sister, wasn't it?
Abby looks PISSED!!!

ETA: Ah, just saw Bodhi's post above. I missed the beginning, with them walking into court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487