GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Israel Keys leave one victim in his shed? IIRC, he kept a victim there even after she was deceased and took photos of her, trying to make it look like she was alive? I seem to remember other cases where a shed was involved...was it Jaycee Dugard?

I'm still missing the part about how she got back home? Who brought her? Who drove her? All I've seen so far is that her parents said she just "showed up" back at home.

Can anyone fill me in? Do we know how ??

Didn't Israel Keys leave one victim in his shed? IIRC, he kept a victim there even after she was deceased and took photos of her, trying to make it look like she was alive? I seem to remember other cases where a shed was involved...was it Jaycee Dugard?

Yes, Jaycee was in similar setup.

we don't know how she got home.

we also don't know if she was held in a shipping container.

I'd guess the bike was his ex's as margarita said. but we don't know that either.

:gaah:

Upon further thought, maybe there's an underground area under the container (false bottom like) or closet type cellar room inside the trailer or something under the trailer, like a homemade basement. (ugh, I don't know what use it is to speculate about this stuff now, but aspects like this could be useful for past/future cases) jmo

Very curious to see what the examination of the property is turning up. The probable cause hearing will shed light I think on exactly how and where Abby was kept.

BBM:

I'd guess the bike was his ex's as margarita said. but we don't know that either.

This is true. I don't believe this is known for sure yet. jmo

I'd guess the bike was his ex's as margarita said. but we don't know that either

If it belonged to an ex- would be interested to hear what her experience was with NK.

We bike. Those models look relatively newer. Trail/bmx bikes are very expensive. Good ones can be $600 a bike. Not sure where I'm going with that just yet, but just getting my thoughts going. ;-)

Last night in the middle of the night I had this strange thought that maybe somebody else might have helped release her.

At this point, I don't think we can necessarily assume AH would have been "stuck" given the info presented as FACT from LE. Being held doesn't doesn't always mean - chained, shackled, locked, confined, etc. There're plenty of other methods you can force someone else into compliance. MOO.

Edit - Sorry, this was in response to the suggestion of AH's confinement if NK was sentenced to serve time.

If a person was kept in a shipping container I can't imagine them living long as the temperature inside and lack of ventilation would be deathly. Like leaving a child in a hot car.

not sure if the ex-girlfriend had a bicycle but she reportedly had a motorcycle per this article

On Tuesday, Police hunted through his mobile home and an above-ground storage container on Kibby's property.
Neighbors told the Boston Globe that Kibby bought bunker-like shipping container a few years ago to store his then-girlfriend's motorcycle.

Police have not said if the bunker played a role in Abigail's kidnapping.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...l-hernandez-scary-neighbors-article-1.1883954

BBM.

Really? Are we really still criticizing LE? People were criticizing when they were playing things close to the vest and we had a quick arrest. If they aren't talking, it's for a reason!
I agree with AnaTeresa. Criminal defense attorneys can be vocal critics of law enforcement investigations because they uphold the rights of those arrested day in and day out. I haven't heard criticism of LE here from people versed in the law.

IIRC I thought Abby was dropped at the same location she was taken from?

not sure if the ex-girlfriend had a bicycle but she reportedly had a motorcycle per this article

On Tuesday, Police hunted through his mobile home and an above-ground storage container on Kibby's property.
Neighbors told the Boston Globe that Kibby bought bunker-like shipping container a few years ago to store his then-girlfriend's motorcycle.

Police have not said if the bunker played a role in Abigail's kidnapping.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...l-hernandez-scary-neighbors-article-1.1883954

Thank you, this is very useful.

Does anyone else find it ODD that neighbors not only know when he bought the container, but WHO he bought the container for and WHAT was inside the container???

But NO ONE saw a strange girl on the property for 9 mos???

Even more mystery!!

IIRC I thought Abby was dropped at the same location she was taken from?

Yes and it was reported that (for reasons not yet revealed) police believe she made it home after school first before being abducted. They indicated they felt that was her last known whereabouts before her disappearance.

A thought: Since NK was an artist who allegedly sketched dark haired women with their hands tied behind their back, maybe he sketched / documented Abby during her captivity, and this can/will be used as evidence.

Thank you, this is very useful.

Does anyone else find it ODD that neighbors not only know when he bought the container, but WHO he bought the container for and WHAT was inside the container???

But NO ONE saw a strange girl on the property for 9 mos???

Even more mystery!!

Selective memory.

No I don't find it odd re: neighbors knowing what the storage unit was for and not any sightings of Abby. If true obviously he or the girlfriend shared the info with a neighbor. Or they simply observed the unit being brought in and the motorcycle stored. IMO if Abby was moved about his property it would have been in the dead of night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28