GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Is anyone else having trouble with it? It works when I click on it.

If you zoom on the North/South Road north of Walmart where it intersects Mountain Valley Blvd. that was A. And then behind the outlet mall on NS Road where there is a small road/driveway south of Barnes Road was B.

Works for me. :seeya:

Sorry, I may have missed the part or a link asking businesses to check their dumpsters, would you please clarify? TIA

I thought I read that in someone's loose transcription of the presser, as I was unable to watch myself.

Oops. :blushing:

I went back and edited that out of my post as not to cause confusion.

This is probably a little "out there" but is it usual that Abby texts her bf with a <3? Technically I guess we don't know positively "who" text the heart. We just know someone did.

My young cousins do this,drives me crazy.

Ok, let's find her twitter, instagram, a s k, youtube, and whatever social media outlets!! Meetme, and what's the modeling one? Dont know that she has these, but worth trying to find!!!

Nothing makes sense because we're told one thing, then disregard that, and here's the right information, no disregard that, this is what we really meant... UGH!!!

Can't sleep, I am a local, but that doesn't mean much, I am only getting the same news as you all. That lost found statement, odd. This past holiday weekend was so busy, I don't know where to find a guesstimate of how many people were in Conway. I am saying some of the maps are wrong about any intersections or access onto no/so rd. Will be back, have to make dead horse coffee. Lol

OR... it might be like in the Alexis Murphy case. They knew where the phone last pinged, but couldn't locate it at first. They finally did, though sadly still don't have Alexis. So maybe it's showing the phone is in that area, BUT, they can't physically search each store, and it's inventory to find it.

Well, back to square one. What difference does it make if they have the darn phone? They can get all the information that is on the phone through the phone company! Soooo, as I said in the Murphy case, why did they HAVE to have the phone? Though her phone was found at the perp's place of residence....

I think something very ominous was shown on the FBI map at the presser last night. Search area has been expanded past Cranmore mt. To...up around hurricane Mtn. Rd. If she has been disposed of there or hurriedly buried ..then animals will be the first to find her.
Do not want my hands slapped....Cranmore mt area, skidoo rd, who lives there?

If she is gone, not with us anymore, then phone is last known thing she had with her, I thought NSA , if they wanted to, with digging - could know where we were any time.
I am not phone tech savvy at all.

Can't sleep, I am a local, but that doesn't mean much, I am only getting the same news as you all. That lost found statement, odd. This past holiday weekend was so busy, I don't know where to find a guesstimate of how many people were in Conway. I am saying some of the maps are wrong about any intersections or access onto no/so rd. Will be back, have to make dead horse coffee. Lol

Please pass me a cup :lol:

If she is gone, not with us anymore, then phone is last known thing she had with her, I thought NSA , if they wanted to, with digging - could know where we were any time.
I am not phone tech savvy at all.

These phones are supposed to have GPS receivers which report to the towers the exact location of the phone every time it pings. That's how the system knows which tower to route incoming calls to, at least on modern phones. But I doubt by now that the battery has any charge left.

What you said, "if she is gone, not with us anymore"... I try not to think about that. I don't know her or her family, never met any of them and never will, but I truly hope that is not the case. This is the first case I've followed this closely, and I'm finding it quite stressful. I'm able to empathize with these things very well.

A thought about the phone and now releasing info to us and asking for assistance to find it...could they have info that she has the phone, was abducted, she's attempted to contact either mom or police and they are throwing up a smoke screen to whoever has her as to protect her and prevent the perp from finding her phone and finding out she's attempted to contact authorities? :notgood:

I feel bad too, it is very sad. 14 yrs. old to me is a youngster, a kid, a little kid, really. The nights are so cold here now. If she is with someone, still alive, I pray she escapes.

You must be an experienced hiker to be in these woods, she is not, that is the sad part.

That could be doodle, FBI is handling this their own way, think that might be the biggest smokescreen in the area.

I feel bad too, it is very sad. 14 yrs. old to me is a youngster, a kid, a little kid, really. The nights are so cold here now. If she is with someone, still alive, I pray she escapes.

You must be an experienced hiker to be in these woods, she is not, that is the sad part.

I somewhat know the area. I've been to N. Conway many times in the past but not for many years now. I used to spend weekends at a cabin in the Lincoln area, so I know the terrain. I'm in Maine so it's cool here also. 50 outside right now. Been listening to WBZ AM from Boston the last few days. They had the info about looking for her phone and about her not getting home on every newscast. Oh how I hope she returns safe.

I somewhat know the area. I've been to N. Conway many times in the past but not for many years now. I used to spend weekends at a cabin in the Lincoln area, so I know the terrain. I'm in Maine so it's cool here also. 50 outside right now. Been listening to WBZ AM from Boston the last few days. They had the info about looking for her phone and about her not getting home on every newscast. Oh how I hope she returns safe.

I am in Maine too, 22 miles from n.conway, this is trivial but NH is tax free, we shop there and do groceries 2x a week. Lincoln is gorgeous, there was a 12 year old boy lost there some time ago, not a happy ending, he was on a trail not far from the lodge, many searches - disappeared, but he was lost , trying to find his way back to his dad.

A thought about the phone and now releasing info to us and asking for assistance to find it...could they have info that she has the phone, was abducted, she's attempted to contact either mom or police and they are throwing up a smoke screen to whoever has her as to protect her and prevent the perp from finding her phone and finding out she's attempted to contact authorities? :notgood:

That's a good thought...I didn't think of that at all...
I know i haven't been posting on here that much lately, but i think about her all the time.
Me and my family used to go to North Conway all the time for vacation and shopping. There are sooooo many people from all over the place in the mountains here in NH.
It's so scary to think that a "tourist" could have taken her and she could be anywhere by now. :/
I pray for her and her family. I can't even imagine what this is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman