GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it's a very serious comment, even if done in jest. If I had posted that on a social site, even as a joke, I would expect LE to show up maybe, especially these days. I'd be worried after posting like that. Sounds like a threat. But that's me...

oh yes I think it it weird alright. And a few of the other comments in that month ago time period. Can't see who is on the sending end( at least on the link I saw) so not sure if the same person. And you never really who is on the backside of a screen persona...
if it is a 'joke', it is a sick one, imho

Has it been noted that one of the of the not anon posters on the questioning site has seemingly pulled their fb? I'm not sure how relevant that is though as I have a different poi in my mind.

I think that site has actual answers in this. Chloroform is an unusual subject.

Abigail Hernandez Case Archive is updated for Thursday.

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Abigail%20Hernandez%20%20-NH-#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Abigail%20Hernandez%20%20-NH-?sort=6&page=1&_suid=138206770739509316345589008143

Editing to say....
I have seen a lot of other cases referenced here for comparison to Abby's case.

Many (if not most) have been archived here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...=6&page=1&_suid=13820669418130958402735917776

Look to the left side column "Library" and the cases are in alphabetical order by first name. Abby is first, Zahra is last, etc.

The Sandwich Fair in Sandwich NH (50 minutes South) took place Friday-Monday. There was a heavy police presence and they detained, questioned and id'd any girls that looked remotely like Abigail. I know this hasn't been in the news,but I attended the fair.

snipped by me

Thanks for the information, NHRaised. That is just bizarre. Did LE really think that if Abby ran away she would be 50 miles from home wandering around a fair? Or that she has some kindly kidnapper who took her out for a day of fun at the fair?

Doesn't make any sense to me.

In my opinion I believe it has to be a darn good reason to keep the dads identity kept confidential and I in no way believe he is involved I just think it is weird he hasn't came forward like Steve Lamar he wanted to be a voice for Sierra no matter what he had to endure with LE and the public!! Just find this odd and it might be a piece to the puzzle never know

Hey, this is my first post. I am from NH and have a few things to add.

First with the timing of her mother getting out of work. It seems like its been presumed she was a nurse at the hospital 8 mins away. It's been confirmed in a few newspaper articles that she works at mountain view, which is a county nursing home located in the Carroll county complex at 93 Water Village Rd in Ossipee NH. About 50 minute drive, so I would presume her shift ended around 6.

I drove thru N. Conway on Saturday around 9am on the way to storyland in Glen. I was surprised at the lack of police presence, I don't remember seeing a single one in the areas on settlers green or anything. I was surprised at how busy the area was for 9 am. There was a craft fair downtown and every parking space filled, lots of people walking around.

The Sandwich Fair in Sandwich NH (50 minutes South) took place Friday-Monday. There was a heavy police presence and they detained, questioned and id'd any girls that looked remotely like Abigail. I know this hasn't been in the news,but I attended the fair.

Thanks NHRaised! And welcome!!

When I was driving around tonight I thought of making a video to post up on youtube so you can see what it is like around here. Maybe I'll look into all that stuff , or any other ideas/requests you might have.

I did notice a ton more AH posters around town today. That's the bright spot.

Danak, you're a wonder :)

A video would be so helpful; we've been lucky in other cases (Jennifer Ramsaran's is uppermost in my mind) to have locals go out and make videos of the area, and possible routes. It really helps to get things clear in the mind.

A wider question to WS'ers.. do US LE stage reconstructions? Over here it seems to happen quite often - get someone who looks like the missing person/victim to re-enact the last known movements, if possible at the same time of day. Seems to me this could be really helpful in Abby's case, especially if there are so many out-of-towners passing through.

The last big tourist draw (huge) was this past weekend. Small fall festivities coming up, nothing like the scale and size of this past long holiday weekend.

I found a few videos (recorded a few years ago, not recently) showing North-South Road, Kearsarge Road, and the Kennett High School driveway. I believe the North-South Road one starts north of the rotary/traffic circle (because the rotary isn't in the video), and it shows a drive north and ends just as the road comes into the village of North Conwayand the first cross-roads there. These videos aren't new, but they will give you an idea of what the roads being searched are like:

Driving north on North-South Road: North South Road North Conway New Hampshire during Fall foliage on October 5 2009 - YouTube

Driving away from Kennett High School toward the southern end of North-South Road: Kennett High School, North Conway NH, driveway during Fall foliage - YouTube

Driving on Kearsarge Road (near Cranmore Mountain): Kearsarge Road to Cranmore Mt Lodge - YouTube

Hey, this is my first post. I am from NH and have a few things to add.

First with the timing of her mother getting out of work. It seems like its been presumed she was a nurse at the hospital 8 mins away. It's been confirmed in a few newspaper articles that she works at mountain view, which is a county nursing home located in the Carroll county complex at 93 Water Village Rd in Ossipee NH. About 50 minute drive, so I would presume her shift ended around 6.

I drove thru N. Conway on Saturday around 9am on the way to storyland in Glen. I was surprised at the lack of police presence, I don't remember seeing a single one in the areas on settlers green or anything. I was surprised at how busy the area was for 9 am. There was a craft fair downtown and every parking space filled, lots of people walking around.

:welcome5:

Thanks, It is good to know what LE is doing. I will be honest and say I think Abby looks like a lot of girls. I would have a hard time picking her out because of the dark hair.

Is North South Rd mostly used by residents, or visitors too. I just can't imagine, after seeing those videos, that is Abby did get picked up, someone must have seen something! At the hours she went MIA, people drive more. This shows me that if she did, then some people just don't watch the news!

Beautiful, crickets. Thanks for putting that up. Eagles Way ( high school rd) ends at intersection with a traffic light ...on Eastman Rd. Continue across intersection and north/south begins. Walmart is also on the right.

Is North South Rd mostly used by residents, or visitors too. I just can't imagine, after seeing those videos, that is Abby did get picked up, someone must have seen something! At the hours she went MIA, people drive more. This shows me that if she did, then some people just don't watch the news!

North-South Road was built as a bypass for all of the outlet stores south of North Conway village, because all that stopping/turning traffic on Route 302 used to cause miles-long backups. All the locals know about North-South Road, but the road is not obvious to tourists who are just passing through on 302. At the southern end is Wal Mart and further north is Settler's Green, so tourists who shop there may stumble upon the North-South Road or be directed to it by their navigation system, but I'd say that the traffic on it is typically mostly people just trying to get from point A to point B as quickly as possible without having to deal with the traffic caused by all the stores that run parallel to it on 302 just to the west.

I have been looking a various new constructions and new employment that have been filled in Conway.

There is some new construction of apartments near Kearsarge Rd just as one example placing a new stream of people in the area.

Anyone else from town know of such additional activity??

I just look at Abbys mom and see something screaming to get out and a sister who looks anxious and angry as of the last press. JMOO

Bring her home--respect to Abby, family and LE

Beautiful, crickets. Thanks for putting that up. Eagles Way ( high school rd) ends at intersection with a traffic light ...on Eastman Rd. Continue across intersection and north/south begins. Walmart is also on the right.

BIG Kudos for that sign of life, compassion, and creative awareness--need more folks like you in the world! MOO:

OR... it might be like in the Alexis Murphy case. They knew where the phone last pinged, but couldn't locate it at first. They finally did, though sadly still don't have Alexis. So maybe it's showing the phone is in that area, BUT, they can't physically search each store, and it's inventory to find it.

Well, back to square one. What difference does it make if they have the darn phone? They can get all the information that is on the phone through the phone company! Soooo, as I said in the Murphy case, why did they HAVE to have the phone? Though her phone was found at the perp's place of residence....

But this is different, with LE saying his privacy is being protected, IMO.

Was the quote to protect or respect his privacy?

Goodmorning everyone! Drinking my morning coffee and just wanted to type out what I think a profile of the person who took Abby could possibly be...

I think she was abducted by someone she knew, maybe only peripherally but definitely knew this person. I think this man knew all about her, prob knew there wasn't a father figure in the direct picture, stalked her social media pages, maybe even befriended her under a different name (lots of teens will accept anyone as friends on there, in fact, i got so many random friend requests and im 28 that i deleted my facebook once and for all). He definitely knew her schedule and knew she ran cross country imo. I think this was a sexually motivated crime, and I think Abby went with him willingly at first, until it became clear what this man's intentions were. I would put him between the ages of 20-35, probably closer to 30. I believe he's also clean cut and somewhat "attractive." I don't think this is a RSO, i think this is prob the first time this person has acted on a fascination/infatuation with a young teen. I think this person grew up in the area and knows the area extremely well. He prob even went to the high school (before the new one was built) and prob even successfully went to some sort of college or post high school training program (im guessing college). I think he abducted her knowing he would have at least a 3 hour window to commit the crime he was intending on committing and return to his home/wherever he needed to be. I think his work hours are prob between the hours of 6 or 7am and 2 30-3pm, either that or he works for himself. I think Abby will be found within a 5-10 mile radius of where the cell phone last pinged. Okay that's all I got for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell