GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't disagree but we don't know that.

her mother worked at a nursing home and for four hours no one was alarmed (of which we were aware) that she walked home from school and was unaccounted for.

again, i ask, where was her sister...friends...boyfriend...adult caregivers/neighbors...understood that her mother was at work but how can it be, amidst social media, that a young girl goes that long nary a text/post/tweet/call?

and no one's discussing it? online, on media, in MSM, or otherwise?

i'll leave it at that. IMO someone knows something and it's not outside the FBI's mapped search area...who that someone is, phew. heck if i know.

I am very curious about that 4 hours between 3 and 7. Surely there was a routine of calling somebody when she arrived home. Most kids have to obey certain rules if they want to keep their phones.

I am also curious if her last text was cut off or if she finished it and hung up.

Then I wonder if it was mom could not reach her and when she got home and Abby wasn't there she called LE right away or if it was that something in the home was disturbed..something we have heard nothing about.

Those four hours certainly tell a tale!

Also, since the time was unreliable, should we even rely on the information that says the last call she made was from a ski resort?

Nope. There's no evidence she was at the ski resort. The cell tower is located there, so her phone was somewhere to the west of there at 3:07 pm. There's no proof that she was with her phone. Also, the 3:07 communication with the cell tower wasn't a phone call. It was just her phone pinging, which phones often do periodically. I don't think LE has said when her last actual phone call (as in voice communication) was made, just that the last text from her phone was sent at 2:53 pm.

Thanks. Wonder if I can trust ANY information posted about Abigail online anymore.

Also, since the time was unreliable, should we even rely on the information that says the last call she made was from a ski resort?

I think the issue with this report is that a whole lot of noise was made originally about the fact that her phone pinged off that tower at the ski resort. The problem is that tower is the only tower (or one of the only towers) in town. So she did not need to be right there at the resort in order for the phone to ping from there. I believe it was determined that the phone would have pinged off that tower at any point in time on her normal route home. So that, while initially promising, has also been a big ol' disappointment for us.

I also seen a picture of abby with headphones in so maybe she was wearing them as we'll and really wasn't aware of her surroundings!!! If she had them turned up she prob wouldn't even hear a car or person approaching her!!
Moo

I also seen a picture of abby with headphones in so maybe she was wearing them as we'll and really wasn't aware of her surroundings!!! If she had them turned up she prob wouldn't even hear a car or person approaching her!!
Moo

But do cars travel on that path she took home? I saw one picture and it doesn't look like auto traffic would go there..more four wheelers and such.

Still listed as a "missing person" rather than "kidnapped" on FBI site. Yet they have some others listed as "kidnapped".

But their classifications are wacky, as they show Sierra Lamar as a missing person, rather than kidnapped, even though a suspect is in custody for her murder. And Alexis and Holly are listed as kidnapped. And Lisa Irwin as a missing person.

Everyone needs to stop, take a breath. We are pretty much in constant violation of TOS mode here.

You cannot link every possible attack or arrest on anyone in a multi-state area. First of all, there is no connection to Abby. We are not here to create random connections. Secondly, you are sleuthing non-case players. This isn't how we run here.

Before you post, think. Who is this random person I am posting about? This person with feelings, children, etc. Do I want to imply on a public forum that they have something to do with this case?

We are not operating in a vacuum here. These are real people. WS has a long-standing reputation of being fair. We are not going to topple that for any case, no matter what.

We must stick to the facts we know and that is all. No more sleuthing on FB or long ago arrested coaches who may be in jail.

We are on thin ice, this is not cool at all.

FBI: It's less likely missing North Conway, NH teen ran away
October 25, 2013, 6:28 am

snipped
An FBI agent tells the Union Leader that investigators still won’t rule anything out but they say it’s unlikely she ran away because of the time and commitment it would take to orchestrate something like that. Tips can be made to the FBI hotline: 1-800-CALL-FBI.

Vigil held as search for missing New Hampshire teen Abigail Hernandez continues
By The Associated Press
on October 27, 2013 at 2:47 PM

WMUR-TV reported that Abigail's mother, Zenya Hernandez, told the crowd that somebody knows what happened to her daughter and asked them to come forward with any tips or information, even if it's simply about somebody's change in behavior after Abigail's disappearance.

I recall this as well, but can't seem to locate a link. I'm sure it's in one of the previous threads... but a 30 second Google search didn't pull it up. I don't recall what city it was in. Are you sure it was Berlin?

Yes, 99 percent certain it was Berlin, NH, as I contemplated how relatively close Berlin is to Conway,NH.
I remember that the news report stated that the poor girl had to hide in a friend's house in order to escape this creep.
Is it just me, or are we seeing an epidemic of this throughout New England and elsewhere?
It just makes me feel sick while LE seems to be fighting a losing battle in order to contain this contagion of pure perverted evil seemingly lurking pretty much everywhere. Sorry for the rant, but this is upsetting to say the least.

your missing Louise Chaput, 52 Pinkham Notch..... (I know she is older than the rest, but I have always included her in my lists... I always excluded the men and older women but my gut tells me to include her... she was only 3 yrs before Maura Murray and Pinkham Notch is not far from Rt 112 and Conway) JUST my opinion
I agree completely about Louise.I also believe Brianna Maitland should be included,being only 2ish months after Maura..And I always think Tom Conrad&Patric Mccarthy should be considered.

It appears there were a few but I don't think they really had anything to do with her disappearance, but that's just my opinion though..... I feel if they did it the outcome would be her being killed and left somewhere not far from her car so that the killer could get their revenge message across, like in the krista dittmeyer case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3