GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to know where the gray sweatshirt description came from. Anyone know?

Don't laugh.... Husband is referring to a cat. :loveyou::moo:

Lol so the cat is horseback riding at night...

i think i need some pills here

All post above are just my opinions only.

Was there another bF before JC?
I see on AH twitter that she's mentioning husband way back January 9
Last month , September , someone asked her how long she and jC were dating and she said 7 months
If we count 7 months ago from September , that is february-march

I believe she was taking about a friend's cat. Cat was her "husband". It appeared to be a topic of conversation/posted comments on FB as well.

Also, if anyone does find the facebook link I talked about a few posts back, actually go and look at the profile of the poster! Her fb is open and she's talking about the case...

It's frustrating not being able to talk about it here, maybe one of the newspapers will pick up on it and it will be in MSM and then we can discuss!

Odd the connection on what vehicle was reported and what vehicle is in the videos.

Was there another bF before JC?
I see on AH twitter that she's mentioning husband way back January 9
Last month , September , someone asked her how long she and jC were dating and she said 7 months
If we count 7 months ago from September , that is february-march

She also listed someone as "Father" on FB in the About/relative section. That person was deleted/removed from that label on her FB but the person still has a FB-is another classmate. Still listed on her page but not linked.

I believe she was taking about a friend's cat. Cat was her "husband". It appeared to be a topic of conversation/posted comments on FB as well.

Thanks
Wondering if she's using the cat as an excuse but there is another "husband" thats she calls?
I dont know...check that jan 9 tweet of hers.
how can a cat do horseback riding at night

It would be interesting to know where the gray sweatshirt description came from. Anyone know?
well, I think it is a color blind guy, that wouldn't know dark charcoal from light ash. Gray sweatshirt ? I picture light gray right away.

Exactly! So, who gave that description from the very beginning?

Thanks
Wondering if she's using the cat as an excuse but there is another "husband" thats she calls?
I dont know...check that jan 9 tweet of hers.
how can a cat do horseback riding at night

She actually discusses how "strange"/ "funny" it is and identifies who's cat it is-not hers but a friends.

Lol so the cat is horseback riding at night...

i think i need some pills here

:naughty: I said don't laugh! :p

:bud: besides, a cat would be easier on the horse's back. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone know how to get a number on possible tourists that pass thru n.conway on Columbus holiday weekend. That figure might astound people. Fryeburgh fair in Maine was the previous week, it goes 7 days ....people at that fair was 100,000 people plus.

Foliage season is amazing, as you can see. I always think peak color is near my husbands birthday, October.4th. I also think peak means there is still green to set off the other vibrant colors. Color season is hauntingly beautiful and awesome. I have seen tour buses at the Maine and NH border at the state welcome center, let a full bus of non English speaking get off to use the restrooms. Kankamagus highway will take your breath away with fall color, you see many calendar photos from that highway. We call fall tourists leaf peepers.

Does anyone know how to get a number on possible tourists that pass thru n.conway on Columbus holiday weekend. That figure might astound people. Fryeburgh fair in Maine was the previous week, it goes 7 days ....people at that fair was 100,000 people plus.

Foliage season is amazing, as you can see. I always think peak color is near my husbands birthday, October.4th. I also think peak means there is still green to set off the other vibrant colors. Color season is hauntingly beautiful and awesome. I have seen tour buses at the Maine and NH border at the state welcome center, let a full bus of non English speaking get off to use the restrooms. Kankamagus highway will take your breath away with fall color, you see many calendar photos from that highway. We call fall tourists leaf peepers.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/e6a6b0df6f0e44f0b93c6d15e98774c1/NH--NH-Tourism-Columbus-Day

http://www.wmur.com/escape-outside/...ear/-/18282296/22448672/-/lje214/-/index.html

Assist1

does abby have other Youtube accounts aside from the one she used to upload that he-she look?

I have no way to know how many but there have to be tons. It's also Canadian thanksgiving that weekend. I'm in Canada about a 3 hour drive from North Conway. Many people drive into that area for outlet shopping, weekend getaways, etc. The non English speaking tourists on a bus were probably French quebecors.

Assist1

does abby have other Youtube accounts aside from the one she used to upload that he-she look?

Can that link be reposted? Thanks!

Follow up on our trail ride out today, spoke to LE who asked us to stay on marked trails only even outside of state park areas. They were very specific and said not to conduct a 'search' on our own.

Today was beautiful, and was hyper aware of every human and movement I saw. Was wishing and hoping to see or hear anything, a cry for help, a sign that would help find her.. Anything. Sadly we only met a few hikers, and marked areas that have been previously searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth