GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so im playing on the helpfind abby FB page. <<snipped there is some trash talking going on>>

okay THATS where the bus pic come from ...looks like her BFF J.D. posted that pic. ON the school bus. She has 2 BFF's.

"we didn't see it coming" does sound like it was a choice at some part on AH's to leave. Doesn't mean whomever she went with was a safe choice, but the original leaving may have been a choice. If your minor child takes off with someone and then doesn't contact you and you can't contact them it's a dangerous situation. It may have started out voluntary, but it may no longer be voluntary.

I think that we don't know if the reporter asked him did you see this coming and he answered that he didn't. Not sure if it was a spontaneous statement or in answer to a question.

I think its a JC that I found (the kid in the pic with Abby)

vepe6yre.jpg
7u8e4y2a.jpg
gazeqe9u.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I take your point about taking the mom's boyfriend's response out of context, but it's a small piece of the picture that indicates a prior knowledge of the person who drove her away. Let's look at: questions about who she was seen with the day before, whether her behavior was different the day before, pleas to "come home," and lack of warning to the community from LE about there being a stranger/predator lurking. I'm not saying she is not in danger--of course anyone who would willingly drive a 14/15 year old away from home is doing at least something wrong--criminal to some degree--if not a great degree. But, too much points away from random abduction.

I think she may be alive. Endangered--undeniably.

and it's sunny out. otherwise i'd believe that she rode the bus during inclement weather.

methinks the 'usual route' story is just a story. zoom in on the north-south road and heed what dana k and locals say...not exactly a pleasant stroll on a dirt shoulder with trucks whizzing by.

*sigh*. i don't know what to think anymore.

Maybe she took the bus in the morning and walked home in the afternoon.

We can't talk about FB pages, as far as I know...don't want thread to be shut down...

DanaK ~ where are the pics? They are beautiful but haunting...

those pics--I'm assuming it's the NS highway? Why would anyone deliberately walk that way? Now, if you were going to picked up and didn't want to be seen. . . .

Those pics were 302 fryeburg across from a tree farm.

Here are more pics different locations.

ajuha8u6.jpg
8y4enuhy.jpg

I do not know where exactly the Danak pix are from either, but think I maybe see that someone ( or a few ) have walked over near the abandoned ???house thru the tall grass.
I was hoping Danak is the grand poobah at his job and could spend the whole day on tap atalk. -g

:tyou: So much for the pictures. New Hampshire is a beautiful state. You took some amazing shots. Thank you for taking the time to share with us :websleuther: :websleuther: :loveyou: :seeya:

Indeed. And the location would ring a bell.

Guessing on first photo, near side road around settlers green? I have seen "eyebrow condos " over near there, but never that close, and maybe they were yellow not blue.

Danak - more, more more..you are good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member