GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be helpful if the authorities came out and made everyone clear on certain things. For example:

Do they think she made it home.
Confirm last phone usage time and last ping time.

LE already confirmed that information on a timeline poster at a press conference about a week after she went missing.

The last communication from her phone was a text at 2:53 PM to the same friend she had been texting since 2:23 PM. The last ping was at 3:07 PM off the cell tower that is on Cranmore Mountain.

Also, according to that same timeline poster: "Despite previous reporting, no confirmation that she ever made it to her home on October 9, 2013."

LE already confirmed that information on a timeline poster at a press conference about a week after she went missing. The last communication from her phone was a text at 2:53 PM to the same friend she had been texting since 2:23 PM. The last ping was at 3:07 PM off the cell tower that is on Cranmore Mountain.

Is that up where that resort is?

we have not much info
we cant talk couple people in the case
frustrating right?

so did anyone consider some psychic stories? is there one? Link please :)

LE already confirmed that information on a timeline poster at a press conference about a week after she went missing. The last communication from her phone was a text at 2:53 PM to the same friend she had been texting since 2:23 PM. The last ping was at 3:07 PM off the cell tower that is on Cranmore Mountain.

Thank you.

Does anyone know how many towers there are in that area?

Yes, that's where Cranmore Mountain Resort is, but LE said the ping just meant that the phone was somewhere west of Cranmore Mountain when it pinged.

But the tower and the resort sit in the middle of nowhere...right?

Thank you.

Does anyone know how many towers there are in that area?

I was just wondering the same thing. I wonder if there is a map of towers with the one her phone pinged off of marked?

I just have to say this...I do not attend church....ANY church, yet I can quote scripture..why does one have to belong or attend any church to be able to quote scripture? :banghead:

She (or the phone) must have gotten north of Pudding Pond then. I'm just assuming it pings off the closet tower.

I just have to say this...I do not attend church....ANY church, yet I can quote scripture..why does one have to belong or attend any church to be able to quote scripture? :banghead:

I grew up Catholic, church every Sunday. I would not be able to quote a thing other than the cover often says Good News! :floorlaugh:

Polygraph people around her

thank you! i was trying to figure out what seemed off to me about this investigation- no discussion from the LE in the media about lie detector tests given and the results of them. Most cases where kids are missing, this is something done right away, and the LE lets the media know who passed, who didn't, who refused and hired a lawyer. I wonder why this information hasn't come out yet, if they did any at all?

Funny I was just about to post that. It's time they hauled in some of the adults who she had contact with. Question them more severely. Polygraph them. See if the adult's stories stand up. Not necessarily saying her mom and dad, who have already been cleared, but other people who were part of her life. Get this case moving and get this wonderful child found!

Polygraph people around her
Maybe they'll get some clue IMO
But that will be tough, AH is minor, majority of her circle will be minors too

all my opinions only

I do not think it was one of the minors that took her!
But they should have polygraphed some of the adults!

Do they typically do minors though? There are so many people and so many houses that as far as we know have not even come close to being searched. Even with questioning, they don't get much further than the front door or the local station house.

There are clues out there somewhere, they need the right clue to allow them to find the big clues. I think they have the big suspicions and maybe even a small clues... just not the right one.

If only they could go door to door/yard to yard with dogs. Of course that would mean we americans really losing all our rights if they could, but it would make this a lot easier to either find the perp or eliminate many possibilities so they know where to focus their energies. OK not going to happen. A nice dream all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak