GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they say when a person goes missing you need to look at the weeks before.

Fryeburg Fair

Locals go often, different groups, families/teens/kids etc. The place is WILD!

big Dance that wasn't (though about 1/2 skip it around here or go just to laugh)
etc. etc. etc. (anything I say here would make it look like I may be targeting somebody though I'm not)
and the big one: Bullies Bullies Bullies Bullies

I don't care what kid it is, if you are in K-12 there is always a possibility there is bullying happening and often times it is VERY hard to see and very difficult to find.

The more scenarios they can omit the better, that or they find something big that had been swept under the carpet and can jump on it.

A month later, no sign of missing NH teenager
AP / November 6, 2013

Kieran Ramsey, the assistant special agent in charge of the FBI’s Boston division, said leads continue to come in but none has gotten police closer to finding out what happened to Abigail. She may have been in an accident, run away or been abducted.

‘‘For a 15-year-old girl to remain missing for one month, with no financial means and with no contact with her family, is probably every parent’s worst nightmare,’’ Ramsey said. ‘‘We simply don’t have a solid indication (of what happened).’’

Hernandez disappearance approaches one month
Published Date: Wednesday, 06 November 2013 05:37
By Daymond Steer

Grace works for HLN which is CNN's sister network. A new website designed to be a clearing house for information related to Hernandez's case called, bringabbyhome.com, has become something of a database for information pertaining to Hernandez's case. The website is being maintained by Madison resident Paul Kirsch, who is president of the White Mountain Milers – a running club that Abigail's mother and sister belong to.

Kirsch used Bringabbyhome.com to clarify some of the points that he says are wrong with Grace's story.

Local News Channel is reporting about Human Trafficking in NH...just a thought?
http://m.wmur.com/Tonight-at-11-Human-Trafficking/-/17440596/22800550/-/jyr0k8/-/index.html

There was a recent vote and denial in a neighboring state regarding Human Trafficking which seems to be pulling this issue out into the media. Sort of hate that it is on tonight with this case out there. It is on minds I'm sure and not a comforting broadcast for the family, friends, locals. It is always a possibility. When you look at the photos of the girls missing locally, the resemblance is creepy at best. I still don't believe this is a case of that (maybe blindly hoping and praying it is not)

There was a recent vote and denial in a neighboring state regarding Human Trafficking which seems to be pulling this issue out into the media. Sort of hate that it is on tonight with this case out there. It is on minds I'm sure and not a comforting broadcast for the family, friends, locals. It is always a possibility. When you look at the photos of the girls missing locally, the resemblance is creepy at best. I still don't believe this is a case of that (maybe blindly hoping and praying it is not)

I was reading the other evening about trafficing something I never consider in these cases because I know so little about it.

But it seems there were a lot of Hispanic girls of Abby's age out in that area.

Perhaps somebody remembers the article and will post it again. It scared me to think of that.

Nancy Grace just aired a "correction" tonight on misinformation about Abby on their broadcast last night.

She said she was sorry she called her a cheerleader instead of a track runner, but didn't understand why the people in NH were focusing on that instead of bringing Abby home. She had this affected little hurt voice over it.

No mention about all the facts of the case she got wrong, like seen getting into a car, went missing after she got off the bus..the wrong 800 number on twitter for the FBI.

Although I am happy Abby got even more coverages on NG, I still can't help but be annoyed at the attitude she copped.

I wish LE would visit Kennett HS and talk to the students in the auditorium. Give them several 'safe' ways to report anything. Offer on-site and off-site support.

Someway-somehow-to help find Abigail.

Nancy Grace just aired a "correction" tonight on misinformation about Abby on their broadcast last night.

She said she was sorry she called her a cheerleader instead of a track runner, but didn't understand why the people in NH were focusing on that instead of bringing Abby home. She had this affected little hurt voice over it.

No mention about all the facts of the case she got wrong, like seen getting into a car, went missing after she got off the bus..the wrong 800 number on twitter for the FBI.

Although I am happy Abby got even more coverages on NG, I still can't help but be annoyed at the attitude she copped.

I am sick of people bashing Nancy Grace. Let's keep it positive please.

And yeah-I AM GOING TO SAY IT-i happen to love Nancy Grace-for all she does and all she represents.

I just have to say this...I do not attend church....ANY church, yet I can quote scripture..why does one have to belong or attend any church to be able to quote scripture? :banghead:

im assuming you are referring to previous comments from yesterday i believe. there is not much info coming out on this case so several of us were having a discussion regarding whether or not maybe she belonged to a church bc its important for LE to know all organizations etc that a missing person is affiliated with. no one said you have to belong to a church to quote scripture. sorry if we offended you we are all just trying to discuss this case.

Reeling from that-maybe AH was a victim.......maybe the perp took videos etc.....wonder how the sentence was determined.

Rizzo-thanks for posting that.

I am thinking about the texting on her phone from 2:23 until 2:53 with the bf as told to us. That is a period of 30 minutes. Most people who text usually give a blow by blow where they are at at any given minute. Why wouldn't Abby be telling the bf where she was along the way? Also JDC said that they were together "every day"

Nobody is going to know what was in those texts at the very least until Abby is found -------- whether because LE wants them quiet so as not to give anything out (not necessarily about her b/f could be anything), they simply aren't sharing anything at all OR maybe the young man requested they not share (which to me is a fine reason, texts between a young couple and the last conversation the kid had with his buddy)

Unfortunately, the lack of information is what starts the general public's thinking, the assumptions, the accusations.

I disagree. If she had mentioned to the bf where she was at some moment on her walk it would give searches a better indication of where she might have gotten taken. And yes, I think LE should release that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71