DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my 2 cents here but the ppl that traffic teens for sex usually
Look for run always. They target the kids that no one is really
Lookingfor! Less trouble for the trafficker! Keeps LE away

JCjr's mom also has a cleaning business, I would wager that it is more likely she helped her for some cash. I don't know employment laws in NH, but she might not have been old enough to legally work yet at age 14.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BBM
WHOAH..........can you provide evidence of that-

Just my 2 cents here but the ppl that traffic teens for sex usually
Look for run always. They target the kids that no one is really
Lookingfor! Less trouble for the trafficker! Keeps LE away

Eileen,
in my opinion, sex traffickers merely look for an open opportunity-doesn't matter who, what, where, when. No discernment-grab 'n go

While the human trafficking angle may or may not have anything to do with Abby's disappearance I just need to rant for a moment…

There is not enough awareness about human trafficking in this country! Here on WS we may be an exception, but for the most part when sex trafficking does cross the minds of US citizens it is in relation to trafficking in other countries. Too many people do not realize that trafficking is a real problem right here in the USA. It is scary, but the industry only gains more power when the public is not aware. Heightened public awareness about the prevalence of sex trafficking in the US and how it works could make a big difference. Knowledge is power!

Sorry y'all… rant over.

While the human trafficking angle may or may not have anything to do with Abby's disappearance I just need to rant for a moment…

There is not enough awareness about human trafficking in this country! Here on WS we may be an exception, but for the most part when sex trafficking does cross the minds of US citizens it is in relation to trafficking in other countries. Too many people do not realize that trafficking is a real problem right here in the USA. It is scary, but the industry only gains more power when the public is not aware. Heightened public awareness about the prevalence of sex trafficking in the US and how it works could make a big difference. Knowledge is power!

Sorry y'all… rant over.

Dixie-there IS awareness about 'human trafficking' in this country. The problem lies in the nomenclature. Our society is so caught up in 'terms' for crimes....the Feds have dumbed down the public to think that 'human trafficking' is some sort of underground international threat.

Let me give an example of human trafficking. Teen girl attends party. Older people at party. Teen given alcohol, drugs etc. Invites teen back. Over and over.

There is a progression here. So-called trafficked teens are groomed slowly and on a very local level.

The sex and drug trade in this country depends upon new users and new products. Bring the girls-bring the drugs. In comes the guys....a whole new generation of druggies is spawned.

I say-show me who your friends are....in this case with Abigail.

Speaking of the phone...and craigslist....

http://nh.craigslist.org/mob/4212751895.html

Does this match the description?

It has been reported that AH has an iPhone5 (not a 4S) and that her case is pink and grey (not pink and white). That being said...a request was made that if any white iPhone or pink Otterbox case was found that it be reported to the FBI.

ETA: Ha! Just realized that I'm not caught up reading the thread. Asked and answered!

One of the articles I posted (FBI one), indicated that sex traffickers sometimes pose as a potential boyfriend, promising work as a model or actress, or use young women called "bottoms" to lure in new girls.

"Generally, the traffickers are very organized. Many have a hierarchy system similar to that of other criminal organizations. Traffickers who have more than one victim often have a “bottom,” who sits atop the hierarchy of prostitutes. The bottom, a victim herself, has been with the trafficker the longest and has earned his trust. Bottoms collect the money from the other girls, discipline them, seduce unwitting youths into trafficking, and handle the day-to-day business for the trafficker."

Wasn't the alleged Errol LLCotes sighting of a man, a young girl and another young girl resembling Abby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen this place so quiet in a long time. Is there anybody out there?

I was thinking about three days after Abby went missing--at the Friday night football game, how they had a moment of silence. If they thought she was runaway then, why the moment of silence? It seemed like a strange thing to do at the time. Now seems even more strange.

I know people speculated that it was to flush out odd behavior--but a moment of silence seems so. . . final?

I think it was more to bring everyone together, assure the kids they aren't alone and they made a point to have Conway PD and 3 FBI agents there so that anyone who wanted to talk to them or pass on info they may have could do so at the football game.

I used the Find my iphone icloud app when I lost my phone and all I got was that the phone was offline and it has never found my phone. I assume it is sitting in a pawn shop or was sold on Craigslist. :(

If someone stole it (or found it and was savvy about disabling it) then all they have to do is pull the SIM card out to prevent the app from locating it. Not only that, but it would prevent it from pinging entirely. It is also much much easier to remove the SIM card from the phone than it is to remove the battery from an iPhone.
Jmo.

If she took a ride from someone she knew, wouldn't her mom at least have an idea of who that might be?

If she took a ride from someone she knew, wouldn't her mom at least have an idea of who that might be?

I don't see how. Mom would not know who would be familiar to Abigail. Could be a teacher, some other school employee, an older teen, a store clerk. Almost anyone, if she took a ride with someone she knew on some level. Teenagers' mothers have no way of knowing who their kids come into contact with, not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop