GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could've gotten lost in the mail. Not the likely case, but it happens. Maybe a lot of Halloween cards going out that weekend.

Thank you. My feed cut out just at that moment.

She isn't close to home.

I disagree. They are asking a local community ( not nationwide) to be on the alert for someone new moving in to the neighborhood with a young girl living with them. My feeling is they must believe Abby is living within that viewing area for that presser.

Very respectfully of course Pinkdragon.

Well I am not really sure what to think. My nosy side wishes we had a post date place, or some info in the letter......

I disagree. They are asking a local community ( not nationwide) to be on the alert for someone new moving in to the neighborhood with a young girl living with them. My feeling is they must believe Abby is living within that viewing area for that presser.

The woman also said she hopes this gets national attention

Appreciate anyone good at body language giving a read on ZH there....
Trying to hold it together. Looking up and around to get her mind focused elsewhere everytime it looked like she was about to cry, turning to the other names to get the faces and cameras off of her. My heart was breaking for her and S while watching.

13 days is a long time, but I have had plenty of basic mail take 8-9 business days just from two states away....... So that is 10 business days for this letter. Doesn't mean anything.

Hmm I thought they were talking on a wider scale - early on the DA talked about why they wanted press from such a wide area there. But I missed who they listed - could have been NH/ME area.

There is more to this story. I don't know what it is, but there is something...

I wonder if the letter was written and posted by Abby to another person, who then forwarded it on to her mom. That would explain why it took 13 days to arrive.

It seemed like the DA was being very careful in choosing the words she used to describe how ZH received the letter.

jane young said she wants the media that was present there today to help get this out nationwide.... she may not be in the local area any longer.... that's what I take from this

Did they say the purse may be inside a larger bag? So she packed to leave? Maybe I got that wrong

I wonder if Abby wrote to her father - "as you've come to me before" - and either enclosed a letter for her mom or RH then forwarded it? They kept saying the letter "came into custody" rather than it arrived and seemed reluctant to say when ZH actually got it.

After Sighsister and Wolfdreamer's post... I'm at a loss. I thought for sure they thought she was local, but who knows. Was this presser carried nationally ? I understand we are all watching it but did anyone else in any state ?

Maybe it was mailed from a local po with some language like ' by the time you get this i'll be long gone...... ' etc?

But I will hold fast to this is good news and they believe she's alive and that is a great day!

ETA and Pinkdragons' post. Sorry all

Going back to the last presser just before thanksgiving, and the letter ZH wrote to abby, about doing all she can to 'make her dreams come true'. This makes me think that she took off with someone who promised to help her fulfill her dreams. This makes sense with abby being coerced by someone and mentioning of the sex industry.

Did they say the purse may be inside a larger bag? So she packed to leave? Maybe I got that wrong

I took from this just to mean that she may have put it in her school bag, if that's the other vs missing. When I was in high school, that's what I would do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the letter was addressed improperly and that caused the delay.

Automated mail processing machines read addresses on mailpieces from the bottom up and will first look for a city, state, and ZIP Code. Then the machines look for a delivery address. If the machines can’t find either line, then your mailpiece could be delayed or misrouted. Any information below the delivery address line (a logo, a slogan, or an attention line) could confuse the machines and misdirect your mail.

http://pe.usps.com/businessmail101/addressing/deliveryaddress.htm

Remember, this is where she was back on October 23rd. Weeks and weeks have gone by now, she could be anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston