GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read article comments regarding a sighting in St Albans Vermonthttp://www.wcax.com/story/24148877/fbi-nh-teen-in-touch-with-mom-after-she-vanished

Hope this helps. If you are using a mouse;

Go to what you want to cut and paste, Left click with your mouse, hold it down and highlight the words you want to move. A little box will appear and you hit copy.

Then go to the place you want to put the highlighted words and right click. The same little box will appear and you hit paste.

That's all there is to it!

Keep the postings going. It is so sad when you look through old cases that seem to have so much going for them in the beginning. Then nothing. To keep her in our mind's and on this thread gives hope.

Whatever happened to Abby is not a set of coincidences . It's the effort of professionals--a group. Someone who knows how to pull strings. It's more than one person, and they know what they are doing and why.

As long as you abide by TOS, feel free to post as you wish. Everyone is trying to keep things alive for Abby and add their 2 cents. If the thread isn't interesting to anyone at the moment, feel free to look at any of the many other missing person posts on this thread or any of the others.

I'm glad we have a place to come post and express our concern for Abby and others who are missing. I see it as a vitiligo sorts. We keep the porch light on for our lost ones to come home.

Please pardon my evil cell phone! It changes my text!! Meant to say its like keeping a vigil ...

A timeline

09 Oct / Abby disappeared
12 Oct/ Abby's birthday
18 Oct/ FBI offered reward
22 Oct/ Abby's letter dated
23 Oct/ Abby's letter postmarked
04 Nov/ Dad's letter to Abby
06 Nov / Abby's letter arrived (Zenya says ) and given to investigators.
06 Nov / RH wrote on FB for amber alert .
10 Nov /Message to Abby from Mom and Sarah.
21 Nov/ RH wrote on FB for AA plea again.
22 Nov / Mom's letter dated.
06 Dec / LE Press Conference and released Abby's letter

If there are some mistakes, feel free to correct me pls.

A timeline

12 Oct/ Abby's birthday

BBM
Maybe "acknowledged" Abby's letter is more accurate?

A timeline

12 Oct/ Abby's birthday

I was running dates myself last night to see what significance there could be to the dates AH went missing and the letter. See if there were any connections. We knew that John Lennon's birthday was October 9th, but there are no other Beatles things on October 22. Why write a letter on October 22? And why send it on October 23? There's got to be some reason a letter was sent on that date but I'll be darned if I can find a connection between that day and October 9. Was there anything significant going on in the investigation on October 21? Was there a vigil around that time? I do know ZH opened her FB on Oct 18. But why write a letter on that day? There's got to be a reason.

I was running dates myself last night to see what significance there could be to the dates AH went missing and the letter. See if there were any connections. We knew that John Lennon's birthday was October 9th, but there are no other Beatles things on October 22. Why write a letter on October 22? And why send it on October 23? There's got to be some reason a letter was sent on that date but I'll be darned if I can find a connection between that day and October 9.

The most reasonable explanation to me is that she wrote the letter the evening of the 22nd and put it in the mailbox either that night or early the next morning.

The most reasonable explanation to me is that she wrote the letter the evening of the 22nd and put it in the mailbox either that night or early the next morning.

But why write a letter on the October 22? What happened to elicit a response on that day? Why not a month later? Or 3 weeks later? What happened in any previous newscasts? Was there an online vigil the night before? When did Mom fist appear on NG? Was this in response to Dad's letter? Or did the timing have some other significance? Is it ZH's or RH's birthday? SH's birthday? Some special day in their family?
Maybe it was just some day pulled out of a hat, but I'm curious if there was something behind when the letter was written that may be even more important than what was written.

I don't think the date was significant, other than maybe she realized she was not planning to go home soon, or just felt she needed to make contact. JMO

A timeline

12 Oct/ Abby's birthday

RH writes his letter to Abby two days before her mum gets hers from the PO Box!!! Wonder If she sent a letter to both parents???? I would have guessed Abby wrote in response to her dad but the post mark is before that!!! Was there one letter and dad then forwarded it to mum or is it just coincidence that he wrote to her then mum gets mail.
I hope she is home soon and more things come to light cause this is confusing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you abide by TOS, feel free to post as you wish. Everyone is trying to keep things alive for Abby and add their 2 cents. If the thread isn't interesting to anyone at the moment, feel free to look at any of the many other missing person posts on this thread or any of the others.

I agree 100% Cat!!!! The day LE went to the press about the letter saying a PC would be held the following day I had been scouring over cold cases in New England here on websleuths for hours... Only to get a text from my friend telling me about the letter and that there would be a PC the next day.... You never know what is coming next and you never know if by venturing into other cases if you may be the one who has info LE needs to break another case wide open

A timeline

12 Oct/ Abby's birthday

Does anyone remember a few weeks back when LE said there would be a press conference, but then there wasn't? Was it on a Friday? I'm wondering if that might have been soon after LE found out about the letter, and then they decided to cancel the press conference until the letter could be verified...

I'll try to look back thru the threads to find out when that was. I could be totally off about the timing.

Does anyone remember a few weeks back when LE said there would be a press conference, but then there wasn't? Was it on a Friday? I'm wondering if that might have been soon after LE found out about the letter, and then they decided to cancel the press conference until the letter could be verified...

I'll try to look back thru the threads to find out when that was. I could be totally off about the timing.

Crickets, I'm impressed! Yes, I remember the tease then weeks went by before a PC was held. I looked back in the threads and the first mention of that PC was in Thread #6 post #260. Takeitfromme states on 11/9/13 that "KR of the FBI said he was hoping to have a press conference by the end of this week..." There was no link and I haven't had a chance to look through MSM to find a link, either. If I can find the time, I'll try to find a supporting link.

I wonder if those events are linked or if, since they hadn't held a presser for a while, it was coincidental.

Crickets, I'm impressed! Yes, I remember the tease then weeks went by before a PC was held. I looked back in the threads and the first mention of that PC was in Thread #6 post #260. Takeitfromme states on 11/9/13 that "KR of the FBI said he was hoping to have a press conference by the end of this week..." There was no link and I haven't had a chance to look through MSM to find a link, either. If I can find the time, I'll try to find a supporting link.

I wonder if those events are linked or if, since they hadn't held a presser for a while, it was coincidental.

Thank you! I've been trying to find when that was. So, because of the timing it looks like the press conference that didn't happen could have been related to the letter, although not necessarily.

I found a post made on 11/17 which said that there was supposed to be a PC at the end of the previous week, which would put it around November 8th, so a few days after getting a hold of the letter. Must have decided not to talk about it until they had forensics. JMO

We need to keep talking about Abby, even if it is looking at and questioning things already discussed! You are all wonderful WS~ers!

I found a post made on 11/17 which said that there was supposed to be a PC at the end of the previous week, which would put it around November 8th, so a few days after getting a hold of the letter. Must have decided not to talk about it until they had forensics. JMO

Right, Clu. Mom24's post (Thread #7 post #274) came about a week after Take's post regarding the presser. I think the more relevant information would be when did KR state the tease about a press conference? If that information came out before 11/6, the connection would be tenuous at best. I've done a quick check through MSM and haven't found a link yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston