NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been posted already. I'm a total newb, first post. Read this article from Boston Globe. They've discovered the killer and the IDs of most of these victims. https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ll:trending&s_campaign=bdc:globewell:trending

This article was posted upthread, but they've only identified the murderer, one child (now an adult), and one missing female (Denise Beaudin, body still not found).

None of the bodies found in the barrels have been identified.

aThousandYearsWide said:
I found a missing girl named Judy Christine Taylor, 15 missing Aug 27 1977 from Exeter, NH (30 mins east of Manchester). Can't find anything else on her, don't know if she was ever found or not.

I think we should really find something more about this girl, if she really disappeared, if she was found, some more detail; This regardless of this case, could still be really gone and sought after by his family. Is very sad that she does not know much about her. :(

Maybe her is too old

Eddy Segall

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?335237-NH-Eddy-Segall-28-Hollis-15-June-1977

799ufnh_2.jpg
799UFNH1.jpg
ESegall.jpg

I submitted this woman in match section of Doe Network ;) for adult woman of this case! ;)

I submitted this woman in match section of Doe Network ;) for adult woman of this case! ;)

If she didn't already have a child in 1977 who is also missing then it seems she can safely be ruled out, no?

If she didn't already have a child in 1977 who is also missing then it seems she can safely be ruled out, no?

Sorry i did not understand well...

In my opinion for this woman, we should also look at the profiles of the missing persons of nearby states such as Massachusetts, Vermont and the Canadian province of Quebec.

I am not certain if we can start a thread until we verify someone is actually missing. I'm not an admin but, I think we have to have a LE or family report to state someone is missing...Let me check.

Have you checked for this girlfriend? If you can, I can do it but I do not know who to write... I can give you the address site...Do you think about it as soon as you have time? Maybe we can ask the sheriff or the police ;)

I don't think it's quite that clear cut, though, since the younger girls could be any relation to her. Nieces, cousins, etc. might have different names, be reported in different jurisdictions, or not reported at all. It's unlikely, but possible.

I don't think it's quite that clear cut, though, since the younger girls could be any relation to her. Nieces, cousins, etc. might have different names, be reported in different jurisdictions, or not reported at all. It's unlikely, but possible.

Agreed. The combination of family members (like fathers, mothers and grandparents, to name a few) who could be looking for these four victims independently is mind boggling.

Agreed. The combination of family members (like fathers, mothers and grandparents, to name a few) who could be looking for these four victims independently is mind boggling.

Reading your words gives me hope someone truly is looking for them!

Some of the 2002 police interview with Bob Evans has been released:
http://www.wmur.com/article/video-o...horities-hope-for-clues-about-killer/10161500
The video in the article above is just the news report, the full clip is below:
http://www.wmur.com/article/2002-police-interview-with-man-known-as-bob-evans/10161522

Turn off your ad-block if you can't see the videos.
With this we have audio for his voice and mannerisms which may help identify him and perhaps assist with the allenstown victims.

Edit: [video=youtube;MGMok0ahhuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGMok0ahhuE[/video]

Maybe this has been discussed already, but since I already once forgot this idea once and had to backtrack my thoughts I decided to write it down here: If RE told everyone his wife/girlfriend had left the town with the kids... how did he explain her taking his child with her? So that doesn't seem like a plausible lie for him to use.

Maybe this has been discussed already, but since I already once forgot this idea once and had to backtrack my thoughts I decided to write it down here: If RE told everyone his wife/girlfriend had left the town with the kids... how did he explain her taking his child with her? So that doesn't seem like a plausible lie for him to use.

He could have said she went back to her mom because she wasn't with him her whole life, according to the middle child's isotopes. For her, he could have said she was just visiting.
The adult female's family would really have no reason to question his daughter's whereabouts because they weren't related and may possibly not know about her at all. Or, he may have not had to explain anything to anyone, like when he, Denise and Dawn left.

I would assume that they were new to the area and that It could be that she never referred to the little girl as a step daughter or anything. People probably didn't even know and probably assumed that she was also hers. I know a few people who have step kids never referred them as so to strangers. I think friends and family would really be the ones to know.

In 1980, it would have been quite unusual for a father to have custody, and in many states he would have had no rights at all if he wasn't married to the mother. So likely no explanation would have been necessary because nobody would have found it unusual that the mother left with the kids.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I'm confused. Did he tell that story somewhere or are you guessing?

My guess is this was a single mother and her two kids living in NH. RE came along from out of town and met her while he had his daughter and probably gave a sob story about his daughter's mother being dead, just like he did when he left Lisa/Dawn in California. (Who knows what happened to his daughter's mother--she may be dead too and left in another state). We don't really know that RE lived with the woman in the barrel or even had a relationship with her, but if they did it might have been a very brief relationship and one where she didn't even get a chance to introduce him and his daughter to her friends or family. If he did meet them I'm guessing the story was the same as with Denise-- the friends or family were led to believe they were all moving away together or had a reason to move away and not contact them again. It was a different time back then and long distance calls were expensive. The family of the woman in the barrel probably assumed she was off someplace happily living her life with a new husband and family. This is all just speculation though.

I'm confused. Did he tell that story somewhere or are you guessing?

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause confusion. I was speculating and reacting on speculations by other people (though I can't point out the exact message where this idea is from, since I've read almost 200 pages of discussions in a week). Also English is not my native language, so maybe I just worded my thoughts clumsily so that I ended up meaning something other than I intended.

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause confusion. I was speculating and reacting on speculations by other people (though I can't point out the exact message where this idea is from, since I've read almost 200 pages of discussions in a week). Also English is not my native language, so maybe I just worded my thoughts clumsily so that I ended up meaning something other than I intended.

No problem! I have not read this entire thread so I thought I missed something. Please continue to speculate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
learningtolive616