NH NH - Amanda Grazewski, 23, Derry, 17 Mar 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Vanished Podcast covered Amanda’s disappearance on May 24, 2021!
Amanda Grazewski
This is an excellent episode, but marissa always does a good job. Everyone interested in Amanda’s case should listen to it.

This case is absolutely heartbreaking. Amanda seems like that one person in your life that would literally fly to you and give you the shirt off her back, or her last dollar... making her a very easy target for the worst of the worst. I’m so sad she couldn’t get help in time, and I’m sad to think that she may never be found. Her family seems incredible and strong, the fact that her 5 yo daughter has said she doesn’t think police will find mommy because someone hid her so well is so heart crushing. I hope that her family gets some answers, a proper burial, justice and some closure :(
Moo

i didnt realize amanda was so into prostitution. very sad :( she seemed like a lovely girl and she didn't deserve whatever end she got. addiction is terrible.

Her friend mentions in the podcast that someone heard a girl screaming "HELP!" around the time Amanda went missing and it's recorded in the police record for that night

Her friend mentions in the podcast that someone heard a girl screaming "HELP!" around the time Amanda went missing and it's recorded in the police record for that night

That was news to me but it was very unclear where the report came from. What did you make of the girl at the house (Sandra?) using the phone to message Ron and deleting the message before he could read it?

i didnt realize amanda was so into prostitution. very sad :( she seemed like a lovely girl and she didn't deserve whatever end she got. addiction is terrible.
Where did that came from?

That was news to me but it was very unclear where the report came from. What did you make of the girl at the house (Sandra?) using the phone to message Ron and deleting the message before he could read it?
Someone who lived on the street reported it to police from what I have gathered. I am of the opinion it may not have had anything to do with Amanda... could easily have been someone else. Scary regardless
What I made of that... I really think that Amanda overdosed and her "friends" didn't know about the NH law where you can call in an overdose of someone you're with and not be in trouble legally for the drugs. I think her "friends" put her somewhere and that's perhaps a reason for the deleted message. This is just my theory.
the deleted message could really be anything.

Where did that came from?
Vanished podcast.

Amanda Grazewski
In the February profile picture update, a comment which is pretty suggestive, is made by a man who claims to be her stepfather.

I don't think the claim is 100% accurate but the person who made the comment actually died fairly recently...his obituary kind of explains the relationship....Obituary for Richard M. Duchesne at Laurin Funeral Home

Tone is hard to read on fb but I think the comment was meant to be more like "it kills me to see this" than "I am dying with desire." JMO

Amanda-Grazewski.jpg

Derry Police Department
Police continue to look for leads in the case of a missing Derry, New Hampshire woman three years after she disappeared.

Amanda Grazewski was last seen on March 17, 2020. On Friday the Derry Police Department marked the anniversary of her disappearance and asked the public for any new information.
Police say they've spent hundreds of investigative hours on the case, including interviews, area searches, internet and social media examinations and following up on numerous tips.

"As of this date there have been no sustained tips or information to Amanda's whereabouts or circumstance under which she disappeared," the department said."

As we keep this investigation active many people are learning of Amanda’s disappearance for the first time. This has caused a re-circulation of old tips being offered as 'new.' Derry detectives continue to sort through these in hopes of finding new investigative leads to pursue," the department said in a statement.

When she was last seen, Grazewski was staying with a friend on Birch Street. Police said she is believed to have left early in the morning without her purse, cell phone or other belongings. She has a history of substance abuse, police said.

Amanda-Grazewski.jpg

Derry Police Department
Police continue to look for leads in the case of a missing Derry, New Hampshire woman three years after she disappeared.

Amanda Grazewski was last seen on March 17, 2020. On Friday the Derry Police Department marked the anniversary of her disappearance and asked the public for any new information.
Police say they've spent hundreds of investigative hours on the case, including interviews, area searches, internet and social media examinations and following up on numerous tips.

"As of this date there have been no sustained tips or information to Amanda's whereabouts or circumstance under which she disappeared," the department said."

As we keep this investigation active many people are learning of Amanda’s disappearance for the first time. This has caused a re-circulation of old tips being offered as 'new.' Derry detectives continue to sort through these in hopes of finding new investigative leads to pursue," the department said in a statement.

When she was last seen, Grazewski was staying with a friend on Birch Street. Police said she is believed to have left early in the morning without her purse, cell phone or other belongings. She has a history of substance abuse, police said.
I hope they're looking more than one day per year.....

Amanda Grazewski, now 26, was last seen on Birch Street while staying with a friend. She reportedly left home in the early morning hours. Grazewski, however, left her purse, cell phone, and other belongings, and vanished.

Police at the time noted Grazewski had a history of substance abuse and was known to frequent or previously live in Hooksett, Manchester, Nashua, and Salem. When she went missing, she did not own or have access to a vehicle, police said.

Capt. Vern Thomas of the Derry Police Department said detectives had logged hundreds of investigative hours searching for Grazewski. He said that time was spent conducting interviews, area searches, and Internet and social media examinations. Police have also followed up on many tips, but none have revealed where Grazewski is or why she disappeared, Thomas said.

“Derry police continue to investigate all possible leads and interview known associates of Amanda and the friends last believed to have seen her,” he said.

Thomas added, as the department keeps the investigation active, many people are just learning about her disappearance for the first time now. He said this had caused “a re-circulation of old tips being offered as ‘new.’” Detectives, however, would continue “to sort through these in hopes of finding new investigative leads to pursue.”

On March 6, Grazewski turned 26.

Asked if police suspect foul play, Thomas said he would not speculate. But he said it is concerning that Grazewski did not take her phone and purse with her. “It’s unusual,” he said. “In this day and age, most people don’t leave their phone behind.”

The young woman’s disappearance was not reported by the others who were in the house; it was an aunt who told police she was missing two days later, Thomas said.

Not knowing is incredibly painful for the loved ones of the missing, he said. “It’s a terrible thing, and in this case, it’s somebody’s child and somebody’s parent,” he said.

Family members including her mother, Jessica Grazewski, and older sister Michelle Fentross, told The Eagle-Tribune that something was wrong if Amanda left empty-handed.

She was possessive of her belongings, they said in a past interview with the newspaper.

Jessica Grazewski has custody of Amanda’s only child, a daughter who is now in elementary school.

Authorities have told the public that Amanda Grazewski did not own or have access to a car at the time of her disappearance and was known to frequent Nashua, Salem, Manchester and Hooksett. They also mentioned substance abuse issues.

In pleading for information about their loved one, family members described Amanda beyond her struggles.

She aspired to get well and work in cosmetology to build a better future.

“She really did care about her daughter, and a few times tried to make herself get better,” Fentross said in 2021.

“Addiction is terrible and nasty and sometimes it overtakes people. She wanted to do better, at least for her daughter.”

In a new statement issued Friday, police said, “as of this date there have been no sustained tips or information as to Amanda’s whereabouts or circumstances under which she disappeared.”

The people in that house know what happened to her. My guess would be overdose/coverup.

Amanda T. Grazewski​

grazewski_amanda.jpg
grazewski_amanda3.jpg
grazewski_amanda4.jpg
grazewski_amanda7.jpg
grazewski_amanda_tattoo.jpg

Grazewski, circa 2020; Some of Grazewski's tattoos
  • Missing Since 03/17/2020
  • Missing From Derry, New Hampshire
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Age 23 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'5, 135 pounds
  • Medical Conditions Grazewski has a history of substance abuse.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Grazewski has the following tattoos: a large butterfly design on her right hip, a small heart on her abdomen below her left breast, and an abstract design of a peace sign combined with a treet on the back of her neck. Photos of some of her tattoos are posted with this case summary.

Details of Disappearance​

Grazewski was last seen in Derry, New Hampshire on March 17, 2020. She was staying with a friend on Birch Street when she reportedly left in the early morning hours without her purse, cellular phone or other things. She has never been heard from again.

When police checked her phone, there were text messages to an unknown person about Grazewski wanting to move to Salem, New Hampshire. Investigators tried to trace the number the messages were directed to, but it was for a prepaid, untraceable burner phone. Nine days after Grazewski disappeared, her Social Security card was found lying on the ground outside Elliot Hospital in Manchester, New Hampshire.

At the time of her disappearance, Grazewski frequented the cities of Hooksett, Manchester, Nashua and Salem. She didn't own or have access to a car. As it's uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch, her family fears she met with foul play.

She had been abusing drugs since she was a teenager, had dropped out of high school and was transient at the time of her disappearance. Her mother had tried to take her rehabilitation facilities several times, but Grazewski refused to stay and complete the treatment program.

Her mother, who has custody of Grazewski's daughter, stated that in spite of the problems in her life, Grazewski never met more than a week without contacting someone. Her case remains unsolved.

Last updated June 3, 2023; casefile added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back