NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be. Definitely not outside the realm of possibility if he was in the Navy down in Philly. Perhaps her DNA should also be check against that unrelated child.
That's what I was thinking too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ok so my question is, why did it take so long for authorities to identify RE as the bio father of the middle child in the barrel? Did it take them that long to run his prison DNA?

Ok so my question is, why did it take so long for authorities to identify RE as the bio father of the middle child in the barrel? Did it take them that long to run his prison DNA?
This was a bit confusing. It sounded like they only had a fingerprint from him and that he'd been cremated so there was no DNA? But, wouldn't they have to have his DNA to prove he was the middle child's father. Can anyone clarify?

That is what I am wondering. Even if he was cremated wouldn't his DNA be in CODIS and other agencies anyways?

This was a bit confusing. It sounded like they only had a fingerprint from him and that he'd been cremated so there was no DNA? But, wouldn't they have to have his DNA to prove he was the middle child's father. Can anyone clarify?

I figured we should start a thread to try to figure out who this guy was and where he had been.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/drifter-bob-evans-tied-denise-beaudin-case-bodies-barrels-n712506

So, as of today, we know the following:

- He is the father of the "middle child" in the Allenstown NH 4 case
- He was in NH in the late 1970's until just after Thanksgiving of 1981
- He has a possible spouse named Elizabeth circa 1980
- He worked as an Electrician
- He has a possible Navy / military background
- His date of birth is believed to be between 1936 and 1952 (likely in the 1940's)
- He is a person of interest in the disappearance of Denise Beaudin 1981 NH
- He was transient
- He was incarcerated on June 2003 until his death in 2010 for the murder of Eunseen Jun in California

There is a bunch more but I haven't organized it yet.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/01/26/new-hampshire-cold-case-murders-missing-woman-bodies-found-california-allenstown/

robertevans.jpg

Making a list of possibilities here for Denise Beaudin, mother of middle child, etcetera. (Should a thread be started for possible mothers of the middle child, or should that go here too?) These are from all over since he was a drifter. Denise specifically could be anywhere from New Hampshire to California. We should also maybe start looking at Indiana. Does anyone have the year he stole the vehicle there offhand? He could have been running from another murder...

* http://doenetwork.org/cases/191ufla.html - Louisiana Feb '85

* http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/93ufct.html Connecticut Aug '75 Very unlikely to be middle child's mother unless the bodies were there just a few years longer than they said. However it caught my attention because of her being wrapped in a paint spotted tarp.

I will find some more as the day goes on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There is a thread for Denise's case in the missing but not forgotten forum. Here is the link to the discussion on Denise's case:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?325398-NH-Denise-Beaudin-23-Manchester-26-Nov-1981

Eta, Denise is not the mother if the middle child. Her tie to this case is solely related to Bob Evans and his fathering the middle child with an unknown woman.

And why did it take 15 years to find the second barrel wich was only 100 yards from the first one?
Dont you think they would have done and extreme search of the area of the initial find? Very strange.

According to the AG's press conf. on these victims in from 2015, one of the questions asked was about comparing their DNA to known criminals, sex offenders, etc. The AG said they didn't have strong enough profiles at the time to do that, and they were two different standards/profiles, anyway, so he didn't feel comfortable doing that. I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it. That 2015 press conference is uncut and on YouTube if you want to go and listen to it.

There is a thread for Denise's case in the missing but not forgotten forum. Here is the link to the discussion on Denise's case:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?325398-NH-Denise-Beaudin-23-Manchester-26-Nov-1981
Eta, Denise is not the mother if the middle child. Her tie to this case is solely related to Bob Evans and his fathering the middle child with an unknown woman.

I wasn't too far off in my speculation that the middle child was the child of Denise and Bob Evans, I got half of it right.

And why did it take 15 years to find the second barrel wich was only 100 yards from the first one?
Dont you think they would have done and extreme search of the area of the initial find? Very strange.

They also addressed that during the 2015 press conference as well.
It was found outside of their original crime scene perimeter where they searched the area for the original barrel. I believe it was found either 300 feet or yards away, I can't remember the exact distance.

Hi guys - I'm Katie.

I've been following this thread for awhile. I'm from NH - so glad to get a break in the case finally!

Hopefully the pieces will finally all come together.

Welcome to Ws KatharineDutton, it is especially nice to have a local person join us here!

I wasn't too far off in my speculation that the middle child was the child of Denise and Bob Evans, I got half of it right.

Me too. I'm still a bit confused on one thing, Did BE abandoned one or two children? Was Dawn/Lisa the child he abandoned at the RV park or was that a second unrelated child?

Me too. I'm still a bit confused on one thing, Did BE abandoned one or two children? Was Dawn/Lisa the child he abandoned at the RV park or was that a second unrelated child?

That's what I'm trying to figure out as well.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/01/dead_serial_killer_connected_to_nh_cold_case_murders
rbbm
Evans died in prison while serving a sentence of 15 years-to-life in December of 2010.

“We are extremely gratified we have been able to make this process, now we are hungry for more, we want to identify these victims,” Strelzin said.
The prosecutor said the breakthrough in the cases is tempered with the “disappointment that Bob Evans is dead and will never be held accountable for what he did in New Hampshire.”
“He did not give away much information about himself and, when he did, it was calculated,” Strelzin added. “He was smart about covering his tracks.”

Evans fits the profile of a serial killer, Strelzin said. He dismembered at least two of his victims, including his California wife, and authorities desperately want to learn more about him, fearing there could be additional unknown victims.

Oh yes, I know, I was just looking for any unidentified bodies that could be Denise -or- the mother. I should have worded that better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dawn/Lisa was the child that was abandoned at the RV park. He kept her until about 5-6 years old. I can't imagine the trauma that poor child went through being alone with that monster all those years.

Oh boy, did not notice the child molestation part before, this opens more possibilities and none of them good, imo.
Wondering when and how he is connected to Quebec?
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/01/26/1981-missing-woman-case-linked-to-unsolved-murders/
Evans has been confirmed to be located in New Hampshire and Preston, Idaho, in the mid-1980s, and then in California locations including Richmond, Felton, Scotts Valley and San Luis Obispo from then until 2002.

He had been in a California prison for a child molestation conviction during the late 1980s or early 1990s.

The man then calling himself Lawrence Vanner was arrested in September 2002, after sheriff’s deputies found Eunsoon Jun dead and buried under a pile of kitty litter in the basement of her East Richmond Heights home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en