NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The san fransico police

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

In addition,Meaghan just posted about Russell on Charley Project,stating she has been contacted several times in past few days.prob becuz this,was on websleuths .ge is listed at CDOJ,they have his casefile

Although I personally dont believe he's RE,I thought he has to at least be eliminated if nothing else .yesterday I contacted the Attorney Generals Office,who is listed as the source info.they directed me to SFPD.i obtained the necessary release form and requested the missing person report.will let you know when I hear anything.i kinda feel like I said before,that he was a drug informant who went missing,and LE themselves filed the report.I think this because it does look like a mugshot,and his,exact date of disapearance was known,but not much else.its poss that they were just doing sweeps of old MP cases ,and submitted some.also,someone mentioned it was prob before fingerprints were submitted to a central system,AFIS.before that they were just kept on cards in files ...unfortunately,most states discards the after 7yrs,I believe California is one if its not an active case.

Interesting. I just figured law enforcement uploaded existing fingerprints they had on file into AFIS when it came on board in the late 80s, but it sounds like maybe they didn't?

Interesting. I just figured law enforcement uploaded existing fingerprints they had on file into AFIS when it came on board in the late 80s, but it sounds like maybe they didn't?
Guess we will have to wait and see . Anything my be the reason for his missing poster . Not nessarily drugs but who knows.

I honestly dont know.also,I want to add,that the CDOJ case file on him lists him as VOLUNTARY MISSING ADULT.

I honestly dont know.also,I want to add,that the CDOJ case file on him lists him as VOLUNTARY MISSING ADULT.
I say that....what does that usually mean?

Guess we will have to wait and see . Anything my be the reason for his missing poster . Not nessarily drugs but who knows.

I only mentioned a,drug informant,because if nobody reported him missing,but the police filed it themselves ,they would have to be familiar with his whereabouts,until he couldn't be found.also,he has no dental records on file ,if a family member reported him missing,they would be aware of his dental records,even if he hadn't been ti a,dentist in a few yrs

I say that....what dies that usually mean?

My impression is they dont suspect foul play,he left on his own accord but cant be accounted for.it doesn't say DEPENDANT adult ,so we can rule out any developmental disabilities

I only mentioned a,drug informant,because if nobody reported him missing,but the police filed it themselves ,they would have to be familiar with his whereabouts,until he couldn't be found.also,he has no dental records on file ,if a family member reported him missing,they would be aware of his dental records,even if he hadn't been ti a,dentist in a few yrs
http://missingpersonsblog.blogspot.ca/2011/05/when-adult-is-voluntarily-missing.html?m=1

The day he was added to the Charlie project my first thought was yep they think this is him.!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk
But if they think its him,why wouldn't they just investigate it themselves ?

Good question!! Maybe they thought a witness to something he did would come forward if they recognized him maybe a witness they were unaware of?

He was despondent-the eye color is wrong, however definitely worth looking into for a double check. Previous questions-the vehicle stolen from Idaho was a datsun station wagon. Unknown time frame/areas visited from CA. to Idaho to CA. SLO. Yes profiling was already done in the past. BTW-the address on Rumrill was a new one. Awesome folk here.... :)

Puzzleme I think you are right, the more I think about it maybe they were just going though all old mugshots and saw the similarities in Russell with Robert Evans and probably went on a hunt to find any other info on him only to find what everyone else is finding which is NOTHING. So they probably put him out there to see if anyone out there remembers seeing, working with or living with or near him at any point.. They I am sure know a little more than what they are letting the public know....

Good question!! Maybe they thought a witness to something he did would come forward if they recognized him maybe a witness they were unaware of?

I submitted both Peter Joseph Bonick and Annie Yassie and my thoughts to the NH police tonight so we shall see what happens

I submitted both Peter Joseph Bonick and Annie Yassie and my thoughts to the NH police tonight so we shall see what happens

What's interesting about PB is that he went missing with a friend, Richard Lamson. Just speculating-- if PB were RE, it would certainly deepen the mystery that yet another known person of his acquaintance disappeared, and a male at that.

Thought id share. Dont know what to think is 9 years after RT and a few years after RB in manchestor
http://www.nampn.org/cases/widner_david.html

0a8840e520001e83896575c164c57214.jpg

I don't think it's him - there's no mention of a tattoo for RE and David has brown eyes, RE has blue, even though they look hazel to me.

I don't think it's him - there's no mention of a tattoo for RE and David has brown eyes, RE has blue, even though they look hazel to me.
Ya i say that . But the mouth whos to say he didnt were contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members