NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely noone has ever ruled in or out anyone in any case by comparing a skull to some photos. Unless there was some severe obvious deformation I'd be shocked if they did that. Noone knows for sure how long Denise was missing or what type of dental or medical treatment she had after she vanished. I'm assuming none but LE don't make decisions by assuming. I hope.
I guess whoever feels strongly about it should submit. There could be other ways to compare. Childbirth usually shows on the pelvic bone. Or maybe Denise had a previous fracture we don't know about.

BBM for focus
California does.

I just found a newspaper article from February 1990... it's a legal notice list from LA, California. It mentions EH (Marlyse E.H.)... it also has an address. I searched the address and there is also a legal notice from the same time to another woman. EH's surname is misspelled... i wonder if it is the same EH as in Marlyse E. H.?
According to Ancestry.com’s public registry index section there was/is a woman named E.H that lived/lives in California. She was born in July 1957. Other than public registry entries, I don’t see anything official like birth or marriage records.

Last edited:
According to Ancestry.com’s public registry index section there was/is a woman named E.H that lived/lives in California. She was born in July 1957. Other than public registry entries, I don’t see anything official like birth or marriage records.

I know we can't say names... but is it ok if i say Harbor City? I don't know what is the meaning of the legal notice number... Is it a court process number? Since both women had the same number and were residing at the same apartment, i've tried to make a connection between them... no success so far.
I've noticed today that someone else also clipped that article relating it to TPR's case. I'm even more intrigued now...

I know we can't say names... but is it ok if i say Harbor City? I don't know what is the meaning of the legal notice number... Is it a court process number? Since both women had the same number and were residing at the same apartment, i've tried to make a connection between them... no success so far.
I've noticed today that someone else also clipped that article relating it to TPR's case. I'm even more intrigued now...
I’m not seeing anything for Harbor City. Ancestry shows the person born 7/14/57 living in Oceanside, San Marcos, Torrance and Escondido, CA between 1996 and 2008.

Last edited:
I’m not seeing anything for Harbor City. Ancestry shows the person born 7/14/57 living in Oceanside, San Marcos, Torrance and Escondido, CA between 1996 and 2008.

I found 3 records in California with the same name as the other person (the one with the same legal notice # and full address as EH). All of them in the Anaheim area, from 1990-1998.
I wonder if the legal notice is indeed related to TPR? He lived in the area... he could have used MEH identification after her death to pretend she was still alive? If the legal notice is from Feb 1990, it's probably related to something that happened before 1990?!

I found the person you are referring to... The EH you found has as a possible relative an EMH, from Connecticut.

I don't think they said how big the room was he kept locked. I'm leaning towards someone else being Elizabeth too. Too many unknowns so far for me to conclude it was Marlyse using her middle name and going along with TPR's ruse of changing their last name to Evans. Her family knew his last name was Rasmussen. I suppose she might have been convinced to change their names if she was afraid of one of her ex-husbands coming to take one of her daughters again. But the existence of the birthday photos makes me think she would have kept in touch with her family-- at least sending occasional updates on the girls-- if she had not been murdered by TPR. MOO.

I agree with you on someone else being Elizabeth. It seems like his MO is to take the woman and her children and discard them and then hook up with someone else. So to me, he would have shown up in NH, gotten rid of Marlyse and the girls and then either found someone or reconnected with someone he left in the west.

I agree with you on someone else being Elizabeth. It seems like his MO is to take the woman and her children and discard them and then hook up with someone else. So to me, he would have shown up in NH, gotten rid of Marlyse and the girls and then either found someone or reconnected with someone he left in the west.

I was under the assumption the photo's of the birthday party were from Sarah's father's side possibly Marie's 6th birthday December 1978.

What I find interesting is that as early as 1999 someone had mentioned that Marlyse was deceased.

A new missing person case has come up: Elizabeth Palmer missing since 1972 or 1974. We are discussing whether she could be "Elizabeth Evans" in her thread: VA - VA - Elizabeth Ellen Palmer, 20, Roanoke, 25 July 1972
I think that Eliabeth Palmer disappeared too early to be connected to TPR.

Could someone refresh my memory on a couple of things?

When TPR was arrested for stealing electricity, did his arrest report state that he had two kids or three?

Is the current thinking that the four Bear Brook victims were not killed at the same time?

Maybe TPR killed Marlyse and her oldest daughter soon after he arrived in NH and kept the younger daughter alive in order to lure his next victim.

I admit I'm stumped as to exactly when TPR's biological daughter could have been born. It seems like she must have been born after TPR moved to NH.

Added a few more items not much just started working on it again.... have got to figure out how to convert my format from word into here it always looks jumbled when I copy cut and paste.

I'm sure that I have overly posted this timeline but adding in a few of the recent developments helps.

1943 – Colorado
(December 23rd) – Colorado, Denver, Denver - Born Terrance Peder Rasmussen, Parents owned shoe shop in Englewood, CO

1954 - 1960
• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix – Whittier Elementary
• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix – North High School, Quits school after his sophomore year (10th grade)

1961 - 1967
• Military – Enlisted in the U.S. Navy 1961; discharged 1967

• TR moves to Hawaii and works in his parent’s shoe shop

(July 20th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen marries Fleta

• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix - TR moves his family; works as an electrician for a man named “Otto”.

• California, San Mateo, Redwood City – Repairman, McLoughlin’s Shoe Shop

• California, San Mateo, Redwood City - TR moves his family; works as an electrician in Palo Alto, California.
(December 6th) – California – Marie is born

· (October) – California - Terry Rasmussen Separation/Divorce
·
(October) – California, San Mateo, Redwood City – Daughter is born

(January) – Connecticut – Marlyse’s 1st husband stationed in Great Lake’s

· (February) – California – Marlyse divorce’s 1st husband
·
(September) – California, Marlyse marries 2nd husband

· (September 30th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen’s Father passes away, Terry listed as a survivor
·
(October) – California - Terry Rasmussen Separation/Divorce
·
(December) – California – Sarah is born

· September 29th) – California - Terry Rasmussen Divorce
·
(November 23rd) – California, LaPuente - Marlyse, Marie & Sarah last seen w/Terry Thanksgiving
·
(December 1st) – Alabama, Fort Rucker – Brother passes away Terry listed as a survivor

(January 9th)– New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Was sent a certified letter at 925 Hayward address letter signed by an Elizabeth Evans.
(February) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth and referenced having a 2 years old and a 6 Month old.
(June) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth
(August) – California, Orange Co - RETM divorces Donna ??
(October) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

1981 - New Hampshire
(Summer 1981) – Photograph taken at BBQ; Note: TR is wearing Disneyland Ragland T-Shirt. Note: Had found the street name where the photo was taken recall it was east of Manchester however unable have been unable to find it again.
(November 26th) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen at a Thanksgiving gathering at her family’s home.
(December 1st) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to the apartment on 925 Hayward no one was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.
• Gerald “Gerry” Mockerman - ID stolen outside of Atlanta, GA in the early 1980's
• Curtis Mayo Kimball - Worked in LaPorte, TX early 1980's however ID was not used by TR until 1984

1983 – New Hampshire
(July) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Bear Brook Store burned down due to a cooking fire

1984 – California
(March – December) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Employed with an electrical company
Anaheim- - In the company of D/L and a 6-month-old girl (Witness statement; babysitter)

1985 – California

(January – May) – California, Orange County, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). Employed with an electrical company
(May 27th)– California, Orange County, Cypress - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Arrested for DUI and child endangerment; was involved in hit and run of property with Lisa in the automobile. According to authorities Kimball was married (or dating) a woman known as Donna whom worked in Orange Co, CA as a nurse. (May use the name Donna Walter). Investigators also received information that Lisa may have a 2-3-year-old sister.
Anaheim - In the company of D/L and a 6 month old girl (Witness; babysitter)
Possibly dating a woman had (2) children + D/L 6 Mth = (4) children
(November 10th) – New Hampshire, Merrimack, Allenstown – Adult female and oldest female child found estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984).
(*advertiser censored* – December) – California, Santa Cruz Co, Felton – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Residing at Henry Cowell Campground prior to moving to the Holiday Host RV Park.

1986 – California
(January – June) – California, Scotts Valley – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen -
Jenson had been living at the Henry Cowell campground before moving his truck and camper to the Holiday Host RV Park in Scotts Valley in the spring of 1986.
(June-July) – California, Scotts Valley – Leave’s D/L with family for a (2-3) week
trial period (est. 6/13/86) family returned to Holiday Host July 4th weekend however
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen was nowhere to be found. License plate of Jensen’s
truck was registered to a motel room in Texas Red Dodge pickup w/light colored camper
1965-1968 Only phone calls Jensen made from the RV Park were to people at other RV
Parks Austin Lone Star and Pecan Grove located south of Austin, TX. Fingerprints of
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen had been sent to the Department of Justice for identification
and were matched to a Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). Warrant information placed in NCIC, neighbors later told police that Evans referred to the girl’s mother as Denise Laporte and she died in Texas. He also told one person she had been in a car
accident. He told another she had been murdered after she “panicked” during a robbery.
He claimed to have met Denise LaPorte in Quebec, CA and married her in Roanoke, VA
In 1986 Evans wrote a brief autobiography that authorities later obtained; he was the
youngest of six kids, born to Norwegian American parents who abused him and refused
to allow him to attend school. Said he had run away from home at age of 14, joined the
military then moved to Canada where he met Denise Laporte. They married on Virginia,
had a daughter and that Denise died in 1983.
• Destroyed by Loma Prieta Earthquake 1989
(1986, Late) - Possible arrest in Georgia late June

1987 – Idaho
• Idaho, Preston – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman – Claimed to have worked on
a farm

1988 – California
(November) – California, San Luis Obispo – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman
Arrested for a stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho
(September) – California, San Bernardino – Legal Notice
Donna Jenson
Denise La Port – aka
Donna La Port – aka
Gordon Curtis Jenson
Curtis Mayo Jenson – aka

1989 – California
(March 1989)– California, Los Angeles - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Arrested for DUI have not yet found the alias name he was using when he was arrested.
In all he was taken in to custody booked and charged for warrants of abandonment of
Dawn/Lisa in Scotts Valley
(March 1989 – October 1990) – California, Santa Cruz Co. - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Incarcerated for 3 years.

1990 – California
(November 1st) – California, Milpitas - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Paroled Prisoners are initially held at the San Jose Jail, upon determination i.e. charges
prisoners are transferred to the Elmwood Correctional Facility. Assume that CMK was
held at Elmwood until his parole in November 1990.
(November) – California, Santa Cruz Co/San Jose - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Parole warrant issued. Evidently he did not meet with his parole
officer as court ordered.

2000 – New Hampshire
(May 9) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Middle child and youngest child found,
estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984)

1990 – 2001 – Identity and where abouts Unknown
• He is a fugitive and his where about unknown from Nov 1st 1990 until he reappears
in 2001.

(June 13th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen, Mother passes away. Terry P of Texas is listed as a survivor

2001 – California
(August) – California, East Richmond Heights – Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner
- Unofficially weds Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony with Star Trek theme. No
paperwork was filed for the marriage Note: Lawrence William “Larry“ Vanner had
been in the East Richmond Heights neighborhood providing handyman work to business
and residents. He also had exchanged service work for room and board. He had met
Jun while providing roof repair work at her home. Larry Vanner also went by Dr Vanner
Claimed to have lots of property was a self-made millionaire, once was colonel in the
Army and that he worked for the CIA, could easily disappear

2002 – California
(June) – California, East Richmond Heights - Eunsoon Jun disappears
Vanner had multiple explanations for Jun’s absence; She had gone to Virginia or
to Oregon to work on a cabin. She was on Oregon, engaged on a cabin they have been constructing there. Told neighbors he was born 1937 and other 1945
(July) – Vanner used Jun’s credit cards
(September) – California, East Richmond Heights
Missing persons’ report filed for Eunsoon Jun
Eusoon Jun found in the basement of her home buried under 250 lbs. of cat litter
Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner finger printed and found to be Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). Evans told neighbors in Richmond he was born in 1936 and
others in 1945.
(November)- California, East Richmond Heights – Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).- Arrested for the homicide of Eusoon Jun While being interviewed
Lawrence Vanner was provided a phone he called a therapist in Eugene, Oregon
Investigator also indicated he spoke with an eastern accent

2003 – California
(June) – California, Contra Costa – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).-
Convicted for the murder of Ensoon Jun sentenced 15 years to life

2010 – California
(December 28th)– California, Susanville – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Dies in prison of natural causes

Misc New Hampshire
• New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Employed by Waumbec Mills 250 Commercial Street. His position has varied from worked under a supervisor to worked as an electrical supervisor. Did TR carry an electrical license that would have been recorded by the state or his employer?
• New Hampshire, Merrimack, Allenstown - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) – Provided electrical services to the Bear Brook Store. The supervisor from the mill owned the property behind the Bear Brook Store and allowed TR to dump materials from Waumbec Mills on the property.
• New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester – Denise Beaudin – Employment; Demers Nursing Home; 191 Hackett Hill Road (Opened 6/78 – Closed 10/83). Carol Cable, 345 McGregor Street; acquired by General Cable in 1992. Denise was a graduate of Goffstown HS class of 1976. It is noted that that Denise moved around the area prior to ultimately settling in Manchester.
• TR was driving a Volkswagen Van while residing in Manchester, NH; confirmed by FTV (#745)

I think that Eliabeth Palmer disappeared too early to be connected to TPR.

Could someone refresh my memory on a couple of things?

When TPR was arrested for stealing electricity, did his arrest report state that he had two kids or three?

Is the current thinking that the four Bear Brook victims were not killed at the same time?

Maybe TPR killed Marlyse and her oldest daughter soon after he arrived in NH and kept the younger daughter alive in order to lure his next victim.

I admit I'm stumped as to exactly when TPR's biological daughter could have been born. It seems like she must have been born after TPR moved to NH.

See timeline above by @folieadeuxnola
2 kids age 2 years and 6 months. I agree that the timing seems off to be Elizabeth Palmer. Good theory on that he may have kept one child alive to lure in more victims. I have always wondered why the two youngest/smallest of the Allenstown four were in a barrel together. The youngest Allenstown victim, Sarah, was born in Dec 1977. In January 1980 (when he was arrested) Sarah would be 2 years and 1 month. So it would be accurate to call her 2 years old. The question becomes-- who was the 6 month old baby? His bio daughter was older than Sarah. I don't think Denise's daughter was born yet (Denise disappeared in 1981). There could be a missing/unknown mother and child (Elizabeth Evans and her baby?) still unaccounted for.
MOO.

Hi @Gardener1850 !
Since we learned about DB & her daughter going missing, I think the general consensus here is there may be unaccounted/unknown victims out there, anywhere between the east & west coasts.

Seems like the more answers we get, the more questions pop up.

As for the barrels, since he was a carpenter/electrician by trade, he would know the logistics of putting the biggest 2 victims together, so I don't think his placement of them was hasty or random. It took more time & effort to put Marlyse & Marie together. So why make it more difficult?
Here's my theory:
He paired them the way he did in an effort to make them the least recognizable to Sarah's paternal family, if/when they were found.
I specifically mention Sarah's paternal family because I have a sneaking suspicion they were on the east coast when this all went down and that Marlyse may have been in regular contact with them, as opposed to her own family, or Marie's paternal family, out west. Sarah's paternal family may not have known Marie all that well. By placing Marie with their mother, as opposed to placing Marie with Sarah, or Sarah with Marlyse, it made them the least recognizable as a group.
Of course the placing of the barrels, and them becoming separated and discovered years a part, played a big part in it taking so long to ID them, but TR couldn't have predicted that. So he did what he could right then to throw off authorities, and any nearby family members, should the four be discovered, by placing them the way he did. He was buying time. How much time turned out to be a twist of fate.

Wouldn't we be looking for a missing boy too then who was about 14 or 15 in 1980?

35526FD7-7453-43E3-A5A6-371C6D2AE011.png

I have a theory which I believe might be the reason why Terry’s daughter hasn’t been identified. First of all, the isotope maps we have indicate that Terry’s daughter was born in Arizona, California, or possibly the Dakotas. My theory is that she was born from a Native American mother on a reservation, but the mother lost custody of JD. This would explain a lot behind the Native Heritage, the incapability for her to be identified, and why the isotopes pinned where they indicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member