Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you thinking of the video where WN is being filmed through a window? He is eating, pauses when he notices the camera, then continues eating. I'm suprised he didn't move away from the camera's view. The video camera capturing him through a window was somewhat extreme on the cameraman's part I thought... invasion of privacy. With the paranoia though, you would think he would move away from the camera's if he had the chance.

The paranoia tends to come with the psychotic episodes, it's not present all the time. If properly medicated, it most likely would not be a part of his daily life.

Also, I agree the video was extremely intrusive. I'm betting it was taken quite far away and not from the 10 feet away it suggests.

Are you thinking of the video where WN is being filmed through a window? He is eating, pauses when he notices the camera, then continues eating. I'm suprised he didn't move away from the camera's view. The video camera capturing him through a window was somewhat extreme on the cameraman's part I thought... invasion of privacy. With the paranoia though, you would think he would move away from the camera's if he had the chance.

No, it's another one from the vigil. He was looking down and then all of a sudden looks up and looks right into the camera. I will go find it in a bit. Was just checking in to see if there was any news.

Joint Commission allows ME 30 days to issue a report. On a case like this one, I'm betting the ME may need all of the 30 days.
Some specimans need to be fixed before any testing takes place, this alone can take 2 weeks. Then the actual testing can take 2 weeks in some instances.
Who knows, they may have all of the forensic tests completed already. I'm sure there are loads of evidence that the general public doesn't know about and may never be released until a trial takes place.
We all have our opinions as to what might of happened and who is reponsible for this crime. I say crime because I firmly believe that this was not a suicide death. To me there are only so many plausable explanantions as to what could have occured with what little factual information we have.
I'm open to leaning towards what the statistics point to... 93% of victims know their killer. But, in the back of my mind I do realize that the other 7% do not. My gut feeling tells me this little girl knew her killer.
I pray to God that CC didn't suffer on several levels. The reality of this child losing her life is horrible enough, but the thought of her going through pain, anguish and fear before her death makes it very hard to deal with.
I know we hear about violent crimes committed against children often, but it's still shocking to me how anyone could possibly do such horrible things to a child. How could anyone be that self-serving/desperate that they are will to go so far as to kill a child?
There was a motive for this killing, and in my opinion CC wasn't killed for the "thrill" of killing a human being. Something happened to make the killer make the (swift??/spare of the moment??) decision to end her life.
MOPO...

I don't know how I missed this in the beginning, but I had always thought that when they talked about her coming out under the blanket they were talking about the pic of her with the red head under the blanket, but at the 1 minute mark there is a "human shield" in this video, for others that may have missed it.

colebrookchronicle的频道 - YouTube

That 'human shield' thing is just weird. Turning your head or holding your hand/hat/paper over your face when a camera is near is one thing.... I am sorry, but that is just plain weird, at least, to me.

That 'human shield' thing is just weird. Turning your head or holding your hand/hat/paper over your face when a camera is near is one thing.... I am sorry, but that is just plain weird, at least, to me.

I agree.

Despite all the focus that has been directed towards the step-dad his behavior is positively ordinary when contrasted against mom. Mom, according to the neighbor, was so distraught that she was incapable of speech, incapable of action, incapable of (for example) directing someone else to contact the police -- and this within an hour or less of her daughter going missing. She was so upset that she was actually seen riding around in a wheelchair, hiding under a blanket, and now in this video recruiting friends and family to carry around a blanket with which to shield herself from onlookers.

If it is resonable to question Step-Dad it is reasonable to question mom -- so long as we all understand that no one, particularly me, is accusing her of ANYTHING.

No, it's another one from the vigil. He was looking down and then all of a sudden looks up and looks right into the camera. I will go find it in a bit. Was just checking in to see if there was any news.
That sounds like the candle wax picking video.

Much has been stated about body language in regard to the step-dad. I don't remember who had some excellent points (I could go back and look but I'll let her come forward). My question is has anyone gone through all the videos and looked at Mom. I saw strange related to her behavior or body language. I'm not accusing anyone and least of all her, just imo there is something strange in her behavior. Of course, I have never had a child missing or murdered so I probably shouldn't say anything.

Much has been stated about body language in regard to the step-dad. I don't remember who had some excellent points (I could go back and look but I'll let her come forward). My question is has anyone gone through all the videos and looked at Mom. I thought her behavior was strange or body language seemed strange. I'm not accusing anyone and least of all her, just imo there is something strange in her behavior. Of course, I have never had a child missing or murdered so I probably shouldn't say anything.

Much has been stated about body language in regard to the step-dad. I don't remember who had some excellent points (I could go back and look but I'll let her come forward). My question is has anyone gone through all the videos and looked at Mom. I thought her behavior was strange or body language seemed strange. I'm not accusing anyone and least of all her, just imo there is something strange in her behavior. Of course, I have never had a child missing or murdered so I probably shouldn't say anything.

I've thought that the mom's behavior did seem a little unusual, but maybe she has some kind of issues going on, that make her really unable to cope with stress? I'm thinking those issues could be physical or psychological. Or maybe she has no issues, and this is simply her individual response to the horrible loss she's suffered.

I don't really have a sense of who could be responsible for killing Celina. Maybe it's naive of me, but I don't think any of the body language of WN or LN really tells me much so far.

I'll go back and take a look at some of Mom's actions, a little later on tonight, once I get my little one to sleep. My babygirl and I both have terrible sore throats; I don't know why but I can't seem to soothe her tonight :( Looks like we will be taking a trip to the Dr. tomorrow!

I did watch the "human shield" video though. It is quite unusual; many times people "cover" themselves because of shame or embarassment. I don't know whether she is blaming herself for the death of dear Celina, because she feels she failed to protect her child by simply not knowing what was happening. This would be natural. Think about Columbine and 9/11- how many parents said, "if only I let my child stay home that day" or "if only I asked my wife/husband/child to stay home from work for whatever reason." I'm also wondering if the "shield" was even her idea. I can imagine that her "friends" or the people in the town may have said "we have to rally around her and protect her from the cameras, she shouldn't have to be seen like this" or something to that effect. The fact that she was reported to become completely inconsolable and could not speak/call 911 upon returning home leads me to believe she either saw something or "felt" something was very wrong. Maybe she's an emotionally fragile woman in all aspects of life or maybe the mere thought of something happening to her daughter incapacitated her. I can't even allow myself to think of something bad happening to my own little sweetpea; my soul would just shatter.

Anyway, I'll take a more in depth look at some more videos of her later after things calm down over here!

ETA: I received information from one of our lovely moderators (who could not have been any nicer!) about the "verified professional" option and did not realize in a few of my previous posts, I should have included links, as I am not a WS verified psychologist. In future posts I will provide links to back up my statements, until I decide whether or not to pursue this option. Sorry to all for inadvertently breaking this rule, I'm still learning!

Is there a tread for just the media links for this case? I cannot seem to find one if there is. Please direct me if there is. TIA

I'll go back and take a look at some of Mom's actions, a little later on tonight, once I get my little one to sleep. My babygirl and I both have terrible sore throats; I don't know why but I can't seem to soothe her tonight :( Looks like we will be taking a trip to the Dr. tomorrow!

I did watch the "human shield" video though. It is quite unusual; many times people "cover" themselves because of shame or embarassment. I don't know whether she is blaming herself for the death of dear Celina, because she feels she failed to protect her child by simply not knowing what was happening. This would be natural. Think about Columbine and 9/11- how many parents said, "if only I let my child stay home that day" or "if only I asked my wife/husband/child to stay home from work for whatever reason." I'm also wondering if the "shield" was even her idea. I can imagine that her "friends" or the people in the town may have said "we have to rally around her and protect her from the cameras, she shouldn't have to be seen like this" or something to that effect. The fact that she was reported to become completely inconsolable and could not speak/call 911 upon returning home leads me to believe she either saw something or "felt" something was very wrong. Maybe she's an emotionally fragile woman in all aspects of life or maybe the mere thought of something happening to her daughter incapacitated her. I can't even allow myself to think of something bad happening to my own little sweetpea; my soul would just shatter.

Anyway, I'll take a more in depth look at some more videos of her later after things calm down over here!

Please understand, I'm in no way inferring or accusing anyone. I've just wondered about her body language. Everything from totally inconsolable as soon as she hears her daughter is missing, to being shielded by friends, riding on a float, sitting on the front porch looking directly at the press not trying to hide, many other things.

I'm sure her emotions are a roller coaster so maybe I'm not seeing anything but that. Your input would be appreciated.

Hope you and the baby get to feeling better and I hope its not anything serious.

Please understand, I'm in no way inferring or accusing anyone. I've just wondered about her body language. Everything from totally inconsolable as soon as she hears her daughter is missing, to being shielded by friends, riding on a float, sitting on the front porch looking directly at the press not trying to hide, many other things.

I'm sure her emotions are a roller coaster so maybe I'm not seeing anything but that. Your input would be appreciated.

Hope you and the baby get to feeling better and I hope its not anything serious.

Oh no worries, I don't think you're accusing anyone and the truth is, anything is possible in this sick, sad world we live in! Sad but true :(

Thanks for your well wishes, babygirl and I are pretty miserable! She's snoozing right now but I expect her to be up and fussy again shortly. Seeing her feeling so yucky right now hurts my heart (and stresses me out!) and also reminds me how defenseless (even against illness, let alone murderers) our children can be!

In the video, I noticed an inflatable swimming pool. Hmmm?

Two, I can't remember where, but it was written in some of the original public statements that WN was living nearby (in a motel, perhaps), but seemed to indicate he wasn't actually living in that house when Celina went missing. (I realize it was referenced later on that he was no longer living with LN as well).

Three, yes, LN is odd. I didn't comment earlier because I attributed it to being distraught. <modsnip>

Four, in my searches, it appears one of WN's brothers is, in fact, a sexual predator and a pedophile. I can't say his name here but the initials are the same as WN.

Nothing new. Just Hmmm and MO.

I don't know how I missed this in the beginning, but I had always thought that when they talked about her coming out under the blanket they were talking about the pic of her with the red head under the blanket, but at the 1 minute mark there is a "human shield" in this video, for others that may have missed it.

I'm confused...all I see is the people carrying a blanket or sheet. I feel pretty dumb...

In the video, I noticed an inflatable swimming pool. Hmmm?

Two, I can't remember where, but it was written in some of the original public statements that WN was living nearby (in a motel, perhaps), but seemed to indicate he wasn't actually living in that house when Celina went missing. (I realize it was referenced later on that he was no longer living with LN as well).

Three, yes, LN is odd. I didn't comment earlier because I attributed it to being distraught. <modsnip>

Four, in my searches, it appears one of WN's brothers is, in fact, a sexual predator and a pedophile. I can't say his name here but the initials are the same as WN.

Nothing new. Just Hmmm and MO.

I believe your perception of LN and mine are quite similar.

Sexual predator and pedophile........that is scary! Did he live near them or visit them?

Good grief, that's got to be one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a while. Not sure what to make of that to be honest. JMHO

Good grief, that's got to be one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a while. Not sure what to make of that to be honest. JMHO

I wonder if it was LN's idea or that of the girls. She appears to be being lead around by the girls. imo The parade...the girls idea. I wonder if the girls are watching too much TV and that's where these ideas come from....jmo

If that is the case there is one big difference. Those in the news shielding their faces are either stars (Michael Jackson), famous people who don't want to talk to the press, or people being arrested or going into court. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20