Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were kids we would jump off bridges and swim in creeks all the time ...
at night was the best.

It was way too cold that night, I think. About 50 degrees. So I don't think swimming or jumping into the river for fun was happening that night.

WMUR reporter talked to WN as he walked along the road. She asked if he slept last night and he said 'yeah'. She asked how Celina's mother doing and he said 'fine'. H3 was kind of muttering his answers, looking down. Later he sat on a porch. An ambulance arrived and took him to the hospital.

Is there a link to the interview? TIA

Local news say they are clearing away onlookers and media from the pond where the search boat is working. This does not sound like good news.

e85353ca-f25c-45c8-97e8-5fa431e5e213_400.jpg

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_Continue_Search_For_Celina_Cass?id=fb

I wonder what that blue object is by the tree on the left.

I do not have cable..are any of the news networks covering this? Does anyone know. TY

The temps were in the 40's on the night in question...which explains why Celina was wearing the pullover described in her last known appearance.

Yes. I wonder if she was wearing it earlier in the evening,when she watched a movie with her mom ? MOO It does explain it. MOO

Headline news is covering this too.... doesn't sound good. Lots more tips. Police threw down a buoy and are searching...

Looking at hollye's map, a theory is that someone, not a local towns person,
but a passer-thru, picked up Celina near by her house. Did something to her,
threw her body off the Gayle St bridge (Rt 114), and then immediately continued
on Rt 114, hi-tailing it on up to Canada.

This just sooo sad!!

The Gale Street/Main Street/ 114 bridge is south of where the divers are, which is by the Canaan Dam & Old Train Bridge. The river flows south, so going off of your theory, she could have been taken from her home and been placed in the water further north, maybe the Bridge Street bridge at Beecher Falls, before crossing into Canada. It may have taken a week for her body to travel from the Bridge Street bridge to the dam/old train bridge area.

Blue object - a rock = just a guess - dunno here it is for a closer look see:

Attachments

• Blue object.png
    Blue object.png
    249.8 KB · Views: 87
IMO, the only kind of real "tip" in a case like this can be a confession.

Looking at hollye's map, a theory is that someone, not a local towns person,
but a passer-thru, picked up Celina near by her house. Did something to her,
threw her body off the Gale St bridge (Rt 114), and then immediately continued
on Rt 114, hi-tailing it on up to Canada.

This just sooo sad!!

I'm reading very fast, & back-forth between here & WMUR, but I think someone else
posted the same theory, sorta... and then hollye posted that the river flows
in the opposite direction, making it impossible for her to be thrown from Gale St Bridge
and end up at the old train bridge.

Whoever did something to Celina, I hope s/he gets caught!

I am sick to my stomach already :( Does the scanner have any info?? I was listening earlier but had to get back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu