Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was wrapped, it seems as though it would have been much harder to get out of the house without anyone else knowing...

Unless some came back and got a blanket or sheet or whatever...

guessing she was wrapped in a sheet and they're looking for a matching one.

Some one carried her out of the house then . . .

Depending on what she was wrapped up in, police might of gone back to the home to see if there was any missing linens from the home.

Typing stuff like this gives me bumps. I hate these outcomes.

Could the divers have wrapped her up so that no pictures could be taken and to preserve what ever evidence there might be?

Could the diver's have wrapped her up? The reason I ask that is they knew it was female.

As much as this may sound awful, it is not my intention, but I will be happy if I hear that she was wrapped up. If so, there is a greater chance there is evidence in whatever she was wrapped in.

How would anyone know she was wrapped though...
I would think they would have used a body bag and nobody would have seen anything?
That was why they moved the media back. They would see them come up to the vehicle with the body bag... but not see them down at the river.
I wonder if someone mistook the body bag for being wrapped up?
There hasn't been a lot of "leaks" in this case... so I'm just wondering.

If she was wrapped, it seems as though it would have been much harder to get out of the house without anyone else knowing...

Unless some came back and got a blanket or sheet or whatever...

Well this certainly gives a new creepiness to hiding themselves behind sheets and blankets for the past week.......

:waitasec:
must not have been completely wrapped if they knew it was a female.
Maybe she wasn't wrapped securely - someone in a rush..
Oh that poor darling girl - what horrors did she suffer? :maddening:

How would anyone know she was wrapped though...
I would think they would have used a body bag and nobody would have seen anything?
That was why they moved the media back. They would see them come up to the vehicle with the body bag... but not see them down at the river.
I wonder if someone mistook the body bag for being wrapped up?
There hasn't been a lot of "leaks" in this case... so I'm just wondering.

All I can say is what I just heard on New England Cable news. That the body was found wrapped.

Could the divers have wrapped her up so that no pictures could be taken?

I am thinking that due to currents and safety of first responders/divers that a helicopter was used due to safety concerns? Near a damn - could be strong currents and rough terrain and might be safer to air lift after divers secured body under water. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member