Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to take my 11 year old daughter to dance class. :( So sad for Celina and those who truly loved her. I will wait to hear news reports before any further comments, but I again say that this case reminds me of the Rowan Ford case from Missouri. Do we know for sure where Mom was that night??? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Oh God! Not that one.

RIP Celina, that AG is a pretty good woman. She choked up at the end. So now I am too.

BBL

Still won't comment on what she was wrapped in.. sure it has alot to do with the evidence.
RIP beautiful Celina... I'm so sorry.

Was the body wrapped? She won't comment on the visual observations of the body.

Oh my, JY started crying when she said they brought Celina home. :(

yes, she did choke up...is it okay to say 'nice' to see that, makes the LE seem more human, IMHO

I suspect someone very close to this child did this. MO

yes, she did choke up...is it okay to say 'nice' to see that, makes the LE seem more human, IMHO

Absolutely.

Jane Young is predictable, efficient, determined and very good at her job.

She also happens to have a heart.

That is the perfect balance in her line of work. It keeps her grounded.

RIP Celina, that AG is a pretty good woman. She choked up at the end. So now I am too.

BBL

I know, I was holding it together and then her voice broke....and I started tearing up.

So tomorrow's autopsy will hopefully answer more of our questions.

Don't count on it...

I think Jane Young will come out and say they have to wait 6-8 weeks for toxicology.

Unless they've made an arrest. And then they will likely make an arrest before that 6-8 week period is up.

I was right about everything she said in this press conference... so that's my guess about the autopsy one.

Rest in peace Celina, you are an angel in heaven way too young.

I wish she would have announce they were or had made an arrest.

I think JY gave it all away. The routine she means is it is rountine to investigate leads and they had a lead from a suspect/"witness" who may be only telling part of a truth but cannot tell anymore due to being under the care of doctors.JMO.

Absolutely.

Jane Young is predictable, efficient, determined and very good at her job.

She also happens to have a heart.

That is the perfect balance in her line of work. It keeps her grounded.

I'm very impressed with her based on this and Krista's case.

I predict an arrest tomorrow, or within the next two/three days at most.

I don't think it should be deemed "routine" to find a little 11 year olds dead body in a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway