Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now talking about possible things that could be found on the body... if water was cooler, the body is slower to decompose. DNA could still be found under fingernails.... if not washed away.

Marc K. wondering what drew her to leave her home. Aren't we all...

Who did the red truck belong to? I have seen a few things say the SB?

Mark Klaas on now, asking the same questions all of us are...
-- did she leave the home with a friend
-- was she lured out of the house
-- did someone take her out of the house perhaps the step father (Klaas asked)
-- was it a registered sex offender

Everyone is asking these same questions, it seems... and there are no indications of who was the perpetrator or why :(

I had hoped that this would end differently. RIP Celina & I hope they find who did this & punish them unmercifully...

I thought it was said the stepfather was rushed to the hospital this afternoon, not the biological father.

I have not posted very frequently in the past, but I do follow a number of cases regularly. Celina's case is one that I have followed from the beginning. And, I prayed, along with millions, that this precious child would find her way home. Unfortunately, just as Jane Young stated, she was not brought home in the manner we would have liked. But, I too, believe she is safe, warm, and dry now. That poor child...taken well before her time...

I find it interesting that, during the PC, Jane Young made the comment more than one time that they were investigating the manner in which Celina was put into the river. That comment speaks volumes for me - someone who accidentally falls into the water was not "put" there. The word "put" signifies that they do have evidence that Celina met with harm. The other comments about what was seen visually at the time of recovery also send home the message that this little girl suffered violence before her death. LE has been dedicated to this child and I truly believe they will find the person(s) responsible for Celina's death. My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved - directly and indirectly - in this case. And, alas, my heart breaks for Celina and all the children whose lives are snuffed out. It is the world's loss that their bright light has been dimmed.

Rest in peace, sweet Celina. You will not be forgotten and, I believe, the good of this world will bring justice down on those involved in your death. I will keep your light alive in my heart - it is the least I can do...

Adam L:

no problems with her family; always a very good girl-played with her kitties, frisbee, fishing, very active. I spent time with her.

It is so very sad to see yet another child hurt and thrown away. I pray the answers come quickly and that the evidence collected is so clear that there is no denying who the monster is that harmed this innocent child. Rest in peace Celina.

So sad. I can't watch the footage of her body being pulled from the water anymore. Once was too much. How anyone can reduce any human life to nothing more than a sack being lifted from a river is just beyond anything I can comprehend. I like to think I'm pretty strong, but really, I don't think I can take anymore.

I would like to thank searchers and LE and all involved in finding this sweet girl. What an amazing group of people- a real class act.

Celina, you are free now. Fly high angel. We will now ensure justice is served for you. :heartbeat:

i wonder if AL is sedated due to his illness or to help him deal with this, or if he is in shock, he sounded very flat and distant from the situation to me in that interview.

im surprised to hear that he had not spoken with his ex-wife since the disappearance occurred, no matter what the relationship was like these days it seems odd that they had not spoken.

just curiosities, not judging.

Adam:

re SF's mental health issues---

I didn't pay attention because I didn't think there were any problems; daughter never said any problems; his problems nor past history I don't know anything about it

I left home when K was age 3
I haven't reached out to daughter or ex-wife---"time will tell"; doctors' advice re pressure on him

Def Attorney Guest on NG Show:

If judge ruled SF mentally incompetent>that's a very high threshold

Reporter:

Celina had 3 or 4 real friends on FB; the others were questionable identities
What father said about family is what community has told him (the reporter)

re: the questionable/suspicious friends she had on her facebook (re: epiphany's comment above, according to the reporter that was just on HLN)

i didnt look at all of her friends profiles but i looked at many, didnt see anything that stood out as suspicious. i thought it seemed clear that most of her friends were from her community, at least the ones that i saw.

i know we had several people here that looked into it quite a bit more than i did, but i never saw anything discussed like that reporter suggested. does anyone have any insight into this?

Reporter:

Celina had 3 or 4 real friends on FB; the others were questionable identities
What father said about family is what community has told him (the reporter)

I don't know if that is true...all of the people I looked at were local, most her own age group, etc...

Caller: Does mother work evenings---[since] SF woke her up?

Reporter: mother had already gone to work at consignment shop when SF went to wake her up.

re: the questionable/suspicious friends she had on her facebook (re: epiphany's comment above, according to the reporter that was just on HLN)

i didnt look at all of her friends profiles but i looked at many, didnt see anything that stood out as suspicious. i thought it seemed clear that most of her friends were from her community, at least the ones that i saw.

i know we had several people here that looked into it quite a bit more than i did, but i never saw anything discussed like that reporter suggested. does anyone have any insight into this?

I didn't look at too many but i did see some friends she seemed to hang out with, i saw what i believe is a neighbor. As far as i could tell they were locals. One boy that called her hot, not sure where he was from, didn't check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME