Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martine%20truck%20being%20towed.jpg

Notice the rope tying down the tarp goes through the rim of the tire...:waitasec:
It would be impossible to drive like that...

someone posted a citation upstream... sorry I'm too bleary eyed to chase it down for ya.

I have NOT at all ruled out a female whatsoever!

It does not seem like there are that many females surrounding her at home however. Her sister was gone for the night. That leaves mom. I do not see a motive for that. But the blanket does give me pause. It seems like a very 'motherly' response to a disposal problem. I suppose it could have happened that way. :mad: I just have not heard any rumblings or murmers of the mother being abusive in any way. It is hard to imagine she would kill an 11 yr old with no reason. ?

Yes, the Noyes family interests me as well. I do wonder if the stepson had easy access to the home. Did he hang around there often? Was he close to Celina ? Lots of questions there too, especially with the RSO's.

It is all just guesswork. I really have no idea. I guess I just reacted to the amount of attention she gave KM in her FB. My daughter loves her older brother too, but there are not that many pix of him on her FB. Just a few here and there. I just found it odd.

And then of course, him moving in after being released from prison. I did wonder if he had gotten messed up in there somehow. Maybe came back a different kid. I know it can happen unfortunately.

But like you said, he was questioned and released. And they are sniffing around elsewhere. So he may be an innocent victim like her entire family.

the one thing I want to point out is that out of all her FB pictures IIRC, 2 were her cats, 3 had KM with or without KL in them, and about 6 were of herself. So really, he wasn't plastered all over it - I think it was all taken at the same time, and if I am not nuts, it looked like there were Christmas decorations in one or two.

It does not seem like there are that many females surrounding her at home however. Her sister was gone for the night. That leaves mom. I do not see a motive for that. But the blanket does give me pause. It seems like a very 'motherly' response to a disposal problem. I suppose it could have happened that way. :mad: I just have not heard any rumblings or murmers of the mother being abusive in any way. It is hard to imagine she would kill an 11 yr old with no reason. ?

I am speculating. No facts here.
Is it possible that the mother tried to help cover-up the crime?
If a male or SF did it and then panicked or was caught asked her for help? Said it was an accident? or worse she was in denial about abuse until this occurred? I just can't imagine doing this. But, weirder crimes have occurred. JMO.

Martine%20truck%20being%20towed.jpg

Notice the rope tying down the tarp goes through the rim of the tire...:waitasec:
It would be impossible to drive like that...

yeah... they came and covered the truck bed with the tarp ... yesterday? lol I am losing all sense of time. Maybe the day before, even.

I hear nothing about the Mom... nothing. I even referred to her as a "ghost" in a PM last night, she's that invisible. Makes me hinkied.

None of us could have imagined Caylee either...but for some reason the mom doesn't seem to fit this one. With one exception. The blanket. I wish we knew what "type" of blanket it was. I guess one other thing really has bothered me...No plea by mother to return her daughter safely. Just silence.

Or just the best way to move a body?

Honestly, if I had to move a body and there was a blanket/tarp/sheet nearby... it would be a whole lot easier to roll onto the blanket/tarp/sheet... then use that to carry it... or even drag it. It would also assist with not dropping evidence.

Before issuing the description they likely looked through her stuff to see if her shoes were there. It's not like a parent who glanced in and saw their kid sitting at the computer would even notice something like that. To be honest, I cannot tell you for sure what my wife was wearing when she left the house a hour ago, I certainly cannot describe the footwear my daughter was wearing at dinner last night.

It's not that they didn't know what kind of shoes, its just the description of everything else is a little specific and then just "shoes". why not say she was wearing "flip flops " or "sneakers" or give a choice of two she favored? Shoes is just so vaque, its like saying she was in a "vehicle" not even specifying car/truck/motorcycle. moo

My heart goes out to this family. If WN didn't do anything wrong, I hope he will be able to recover from all the stress. It has to be hard on him with his disorder. It really is killing me to think of what this must be doing to him if he is innocent.

It's not that they didn't know what kind of shoes, its just the description of everything else is a little specific and then just "shoes". why not say she was wearing "flip flops " or "sneakers" or give a choice of two she favored? Shoes is just so vaque, its like saying she was in a "vehicle" not even specifying car/truck/motorcycle. moo

Maybe nobody could remember exactly which shoes she had on; I think it's easier to remember clothes than shoes. Or when they looked at the shoes of hers that were in the house, more than one pair was missing so they couldn't narrow it down.

i dont think it is warranted to speculate about the mother as there are no facts whatsoever to suggest she was involved, as we have seen many times "not speaking out" is not evidence of anything.

i do think it is reasonable to speculate about the stepfather as we know that; he has been called "uncooperative" by LE, he has a past criminal and mental health history that could certainly be relevant, he has been witnessed acting strangely since Celina went missing, and we know from his facebook that he has problems with appropriate behavior for a parent, specifically regarding "adult content".

Well, Shoes can also be described as flip flops, sandals, sneakers/tennis shoes/keds, boots, slip-ons, and many other variations other than shoes....not necessarily brand specific
I just hope LE might know, what, if any specific style of shoe(s) are missing...

IMHO, you never know if some little seemingly insignificant detail can matter

Thanks ! Thats exactly what I was trying to say!:waitasec:

Just got back:

OK... to MsF, HRCodepink, hollye, & others who found what I was looking for... a big thanx & a big (((((hug)))))!!

I now see that they are the same guy.

Goes to show you that it's true, that witnesses don't always remember correctly what they actually saw at a crime scene, etc.

NOW... does that mean, that ALjr is Louisa's son, too?
Since he was seen standing next to Louisa under blanket & SF?
Or did I get that wrong, too?

Or is there more than one woman who huddles under blankets?

It is my understanding that he is AL and LCN's, yes.

So, if that's the case, the blanket had to be secured to her body in some way - tape (Oh lord, please don't let it be duct tape. :( )? That would also lend to the idea that the body was weighted down like a "package" (sorry to be so graphic).

In any event, makes it seem a little more odd to me that a blanket was used to cover up the mom (Was it just her covered? I can't remember.).

I do hope they can make an arrest soon since this info. was broadcast on HLN. That's such a small town, and being that I live in one...I can't EVEN image knowing that the person responsible for this still walking around town a free person.

The first couple days, I saw a picture of Celina and she was peeking through a roll of duct tape and as soon as I saw it my stomach turned and I almost threw up. :(

so the silver truck belongs to the SF?

That is my understanding.

I am speculating. No facts here.
Is it possible that the mother tried to help cover-up the crime?
If a male or SF did it and then panicked or was caught asked her for help? Said it was an accident? or worse she was in denial about abuse until this occurred? I just can't imagine doing this. But, weirder crimes have occurred. JMO.

I am wondering if the step father is covering or protecting one of the boys. Just a thought.

While I don't have any suspicions of the mom at this point, I don't know how anyone can really say she doesn't appear a likely suspect (someone was comparing with Casey A.) when we have not even seen her, know nothing about her at all. JMO

Or just the best way to move a body?

Honestly, if I had to move a body and there was a blanket/tarp/sheet nearby... it would be a whole lot easier to roll onto the blanket/tarp/sheet... then use that to carry it... or even drag it. It would also assist with not dropping evidence.

...or she was already on the blanket when she died.

The first thing a stranger would do in a small town like this (besides stand out) would be get the heck out of town...IMO no way a stranger killed Celina and stayed right there for disposal...for me, about a zero % chance....
JMO

yeah... they came and covered the truck bed with the tarp ... yesterday? lol I am losing all sense of time. Maybe the day before, even.

I figured LE or the CI team did that but, what do you suppose is under the tarp...looks like more than just an empty flatbed...something big?

The first thing a stranger would do in a small town like this (besides stand out) would be get the heck out of town...IMO no way a stranger killed Celina and stayed right there for disposal...for me, about a zero % chance....
JMO

I have heard speculation that her body was put in the river further upstream and she had floated down. Is that still being talked about or has it been refuted. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro