Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's truck was seized first? Does the red truck belong to KM and the silver one to the SF?

I would love to be able to read the affidavit written by the lead investigator that would be attached to both search warrants.

Are both trucks still impounded or have they been returned?

thanks

I believe and someone correct me if I am wrong, but the red truck was taken before CC was found. The other one afterwards when they went back to the house and did the second search.

Who's truck was seized first? Does the red truck belong to KM and the silver one to the SF?

I would love to be able to read the affidavit written by the lead investigator that would be attached to both search warrants.

Are both trucks still impounded or have they been returned?

thanks

Red truck has been reported in the media as belonging to KM.
Silver truck reported to belong to WN.
As far as I know, both are still in LE possession. I know the red truck, taken early on, was impounded for at least several days, and was mentioned as still being impounded when LE took the second one (WN's).

When the books written about this case come out, I hope the authors are able to give us a lot of info on the backgrounds of the key "players". It seems as though it'll be a good read.

I haven't read any of Ann Rule's recent books; some haven't rec'd the best reviews.
But I still like her & hope she'll write about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski