Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a big fan of ATT, however, since we got ATT Uverse, we have had pretty good service. Before that, we had Bellsouth (ATT) phone and DSL, and DirectTV. With Uverse, the TV and internet service is good, fast and reliable, and we pay a flat rate for phone, which is good as all of our family is long-distance. And we're saving $20 per month compared to what we were paying before for TV, internet and landline phone. That said, ATT cell phone service sucks from our house (per my husband's work-provided iPhone). My iPhone service is from Verizon and is excellent. I know this is totally OT, before the net nannies weigh in.

I will check on ATT for my home. That is what my cell service is. I switched from Verizon because of the roll over minutes. I know Verizon is excellent cell service. Thanks for the heads up.

My computer keeps acting up, also.
But only if I'm on WS & then go to another site, or google something.

Does anyone know if it has to do with the advertisements here?
There is an option to not have them displayed, & I may do that.
But wanted to see if anyone else has chosen to do that & afterwards
their computer has been running better.

bbm...same thing started happening to me today. I thought it was a google problem until my husband told me google was working fine on his computer. so I assumed i had a bug. I hope it is not the ads on ws causing it.

The ads should not be the problem if Websleuths is running slow for you.

Check out this thread in our Forum Finesse forum.

SLOW and can't thank - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Good Evening Kids,

We are having a few very minor server issues but we are aware of them and are working on getting them fixed.

Some of you might find the forum loading slowly or perhaps you might see a double post here and there.

Please be patient and we should have the bugs worked out soon.

Take care,
Tricia

If what he said is accurate, that is not even close to what I thought of when I heard the term "party stable." I don't have any ideas why the local business owner would want to exaggerate, though.

Did i hear earlier that he had a relative that was a RSO? Just saying. I dont think the house was party central! moo!

If what he said is accurate, that is not even close to what I thought of when I heard the term "party stable." I don't have any ideas why the local business owner would want to exaggerate, though.

I can't imagine it being called a 'party stable'. That denotes to me lots of girls and lots of boys. CC and her sister were certainly not old enough to be entertaining boys, so I would have to assume they were coming to see KM or NN if he lived there. That description does not make sense to me. If it was a place where kids came and went I would think it would be called a hang out. Very disturbing description as far as I am concerned. jmo

Yes, I think it's $35. But it would be worth it to me to not have the aggrivation, if that is what it is.
But, I don't want to pay it & then find out that it was something else & my comp still acts up!!

O/T:

I have the ad-free option, peace9274, and it is great. It is well worth it to me.

*I am not saying it would solve your problems because I understand we have a new server and a few little kinks are being worked out. I have no problems most of the time, and when I do, it is because of a high traffic time.

Did i hear earlier that he had a relative that was a RSO? Just saying. I dont think the house was party central! moo!

I saw posted that SF's two brothers were RSO.

I am gonna quote myself for the sheer fact that she was taken off her friends couch by a sex offender. This could of happened to celina!! lets dont be pointing fingers yet! moo!!!

I believe Celina was abducted from inside her home by a stranger. I don't for a minute think she lured out of her house and kidnapped from her yard. I also don't beleive she left of her own free will. I think the community should be on high alert for this unknown predator.

bbm...Why should we not be pointing fingers at this scenario yet?

I believe Celina was abducted from inside her home by a stranger. I don't for a minute think she lured out of her house and kidnapped from her yard. I also don't beleive she left of her own free will. I think the community should be on high alert for this unknown predator.

Well as a resident in that area i would be on alert!!! moo

If the perp is someone living in the house I would think they have enough evidence to make an arrest. And since they have not done that I am seriously thinking it may be and unknown person. They should be able to identify where the blanket came from and any DNA or fibers on it. jmo

Great! and by the way i think alabama is a very pretty state!! I just just traveled through there!

As a volunteer rape response advocate, it's hard to sit/hold hands with a victim while she goes through the forensic exam, and not give her any uplifting info about where the evidence will go. This is major news and incentive to crime/rape victims in AL! And yes, we're very pretty!

The ads should not be the problem if Websleuths is running slow for you.

Check out this thread in our Forum Finesse forum.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Getting this error message when I try to get to your link. I myself have been having WS problems and the THANKS function only allows me to thanks about 3 people then I have to keep refreshing to thank more:

deelytful1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If someone has it handy, would you mind posting a picture discussed in last thread of Celina on the bed?...
I'm not sure which picture was being referred to or where it originally came from ...

Are the pictures we've been reviewing on the information only thread (and if not can they be put there?)...

TIA...

Bumping my own question hoping someone can help...Thanks!

If the perp is someone living in the house I would think they have enough evidence to make an arrest. And since they have not done that I am seriously thinking it may be and unknown person. They should be able to identify where the blanket came from and any DNA or fibers on it. jmo

If that blanket was in a river there might not be any DNA or fibers left on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234