NH NH - Connecticut River Valley Killer (1980s)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let me show you. I plugged in Northampton, since it is a larger town in Massachusetts.

You can see the Pisgah State park, and so on just south of Swanzey, NH.

Also, in another direction? Mount Monadnock.

Screen Shot 2024-05-29 at 8.34.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-05-29 at 8.36.12 AM.png

Here you can see how this general area borders NH, VT, and MA. If you go to maps yourself, you can enter the names of any of the places you see, zoom in or research and see how rural they really are. In 2022, Saxtons River had a population of 476 people. Screen Shot 2024-05-29 at 8.37.52 AM.png

If you want to "streetview" something, and REALLY understand what I mean about rural, etc. This is what you can look at. It will give you a feel for Unity, etc especially.

There is all kinds of creepy swampy isolated backwoods land out here where you lose cell service, etc. I have never seen LE on this road. Screen Shot 2024-05-29 at 8.41.27 AM.png

Search yesterday by local and state LE at a "brick residence on Ayers Rd in Newport, NH"

Well, ok, they don't know who this murderer is yet, and there may be multiple murderers involved in this case. They may never know (although I sure hope not.) Have they actually ruled Nicholaou out? Unless they rule him out specifically, anything's possible.

No idea what this is about, scarce details, could be anything,but noting: Human remains unearthed from backyard of Concord home, police say

Human remains were unearthed and recovered from the backyard of a home in Concord, police said.

Police said the remains were moved to the New Hampshire medical examiner's office.

The remains were found at the same location where police spent days searching. Police were seen at a property on Airport Road on Thursday and neighbors told WMUR they were there until Saturday.

"So they were digging Friday night, all day Saturday and it looked like they found something Saturday afternoon around 2 or 2:30. Then an hour later they started packing up," neighbor Russell Smith told WMUR on Sunday.

Other neighbors said the house had recently been purchased by a company that flips homes.

No idea what this is about, scarce details, could be anything,but noting: Human remains unearthed from backyard of Concord home, police say

Human remains were unearthed and recovered from the backyard of a home in Concord, police said.

Police said the remains were moved to the New Hampshire medical examiner's office.

The remains were found at the same location where police spent days searching. Police were seen at a property on Airport Road on Thursday and neighbors told WMUR they were there until Saturday.

"So they were digging Friday night, all day Saturday and it looked like they found something Saturday afternoon around 2 or 2:30. Then an hour later they started packing up," neighbor Russell Smith told WMUR on Sunday.

Other neighbors said the house had recently been purchased by a company that flips homes.
Unrelated case, but any chance this could this be Amanda Grazewski? Derry's about 30 minutes from Concord and they're connected by I93.

Includes photos of the person who owns the house, and more info

"
Returning to the question of whether he harmed or killed the victims of the unsolved murders, Champagne replied “I didn’t even know them.”

Reminded that a person does not have to know someone to hurt or kill them — and requesting a direct “yes” or “no” answer to the question — Champagne repeated his earlier response, saying “Pretty unlikely. Not in my world at all … not in the slightest.”

Investigators took with them two “antique Samurai swords” that he kept in a gun cabinet and “bush” knives used to cut meat and a “meat cleaver” that had belonged to his father, a supermarket butcher, Champagne said."

Last edited:
In case anybody else was as confused as I was, the remains that were found were a completely unrelated search from the search in Newport. It looks likely to be drug related according to local reporting; not to discount the importance, just that it's unlikely to be relevant to this thread. Concord Police Recover Body At Former Airport Road Drug Den Site: Watch

Last edited:
In case anybody else was as confused as I was, the remains that were found were a completely unrelated search from the search in Newport. It looks likely to be drug related according to local reporting; not to discount the importance, just that it's unlikely to be relevant to this thread. Concord Police Recover Body At Former Airport Road Drug Den Site: Watch
I know a separate case...but the Concord body has been identified.

Sorry, not trying to confuse anyone. There was some speculation locally that the remains in COncord could be connected, so I shared it here when it first hit the news.

This is from May 22nd though. Not Breaking--the same event when it was searched and a couple of knives were removed.

As far as I am aware, nothing has changed in this case as a result of the search. I posted a recent interview from same paper with the man who owns that house. No arrests, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back