NH NH - Denise Daneault, 25, Manchester, 8 June 1980

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that you're thinking of Denise Beaudin http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/beaudin_denise.html. She was known to have been involved with Terry Rasmussen as Bob Evans. She didn't go missing until late in 1981. Denise Daneault has no known direct connection to him.

Denise is briefly mentioned in thread of serial killer Robert Bob Evans, as he lived at the time she went missing just few houses away on the same street. He is suspect in murder of so far unidentified adult and 3 children found in barrels in Allenstown NH, disappearance of his then partner Denise Beaudin of NH and murder of his last wife in California, Eunsoon Jun (for which he was incarcerated).

Denise is briefly mentioned in thread of serial killer Robert Bob Evans, as he lived at the time she went missing just few houses away on the same street. He is suspect in murder of so far unidentified adult and 3 children found in barrels in Allenstown NH, disappearance of his then partner Denise Beaudin of NH and murder of his last wife in California, Eunsoon Jun (for which he was incarcerated).
I don't know whether TR/RE was involved, but living a few houses away from a serial killer won't get you a discount on your life insurance policy, that's for sure.

I don't know whether TR/RE was involved, but living a few houses away from a serial killer won't get you a discount on your life insurance policy, that's for sure.

:laughing:

I wonder if Denise Daneault and Denise Beaudin were related. Joseph Daneault had a sister named Irene Beaudin (Google "Irene Beaudin's obituary").(Irene Beaudin was born to Treffle and Alice Daneault, the reference to Irene being Joseph's sister is in Joseph's obit, which you will have to google. I just googled it to check and the first link was vacated, but the second link worked.

I'm almost 99.75 % positive; Irene's husband rene was Denise's Beaudin's Uncle. But I'm not sure if Denise Daneault is the same Daneault family as Irene's.

I just read this
Spring of 1980 was a bad time in NH for missing young women: Rachael Garden (March), Laureen Rahn (April), and Denise Daneault (June). Which I found to be really interesting since that was the time that Robert Evans was there and the fact that it took them so long to find the barrels in pretty much the same location.. I was looking at how much woods is out there. these poor women could be anywhere in them.

http://oakhillresearch.blogspot.com/2012/07/crime-watch-daily-featuring-allenstown.html#comment-form
Threads for Laureen Rahn: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?37815-NH-Laureen-Rahn-14-Manchester-27-April-1980 and Rachael Garden: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?64642-NH-Rachel-Garden-15-Newton-22-March-1980.

Alleykins posted this link in the Rasmussen thread.
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/cri...y-serial-killer-i-have-ever-studied/701423002

It mentions Denise D. and how suspicious it is that she went missing while living on the same street as a serial killer. I have noted before that she fits his profile. 20's, brunette female, and single mom (allentown adult and Denise B. also were). Only difference is she had sons.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

In response to earlier comments, I don't think Laureen Rahn was (presumed killed, at this point) by TR/RE. There were three (to four) other girls in the area, all the same age roughly as Laureen that disappeared around the same time (Rachel Garden, Elizabeth Lamotte, Shirley Mcbride, and mayyyybe Carrie Moss might be related, she's an unsolved homicide from several years later)...I believe these were another perpetrator operating in the same area. Whether TR/RE knew this perpetrator somehow, I can't help but be suspicious given the proximity.

Denault I'm highly suspecting was killed by TR, as indicated above, she's (roughly) his type.

With mentioning TR may know the perp in the other crimes... I've wondered before if he acted alone in the Allenstown's four murders. It's possible he did of course, but presumably in their sleep.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/11/12/cold-case-tip-second-day-search-nh/

Anyone else find it alarming they are searching for Denise near where the other missing Manchester Denise (Beaudin) lived prior to meeting Bob Evans (AKA Terry Rasmussen)?

It is not known where Denise Beaudin lived prior to meeting Terry, unless you are not telling us something ;). Only what is known is that she came from Goffstown NH, where she grew up and lived with parents before moving out few years prior to travel, work etc. She might have come back to live there though at some point.

Alleykins posted this link in the Rasmussen thread.
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/cri...y-serial-killer-i-have-ever-studied/701423002

It mentions Denise D. and how suspicious it is that she went missing while living on the same street as a serial killer. I have noted before that she fits his profile. 20's, brunette female, and single mom (allentown adult and Denise B. also were). Only difference is she had sons.

Lots of people seems to speculate about that. However many are forgetting that Denise Daneault was freshly separated/divorced and her ex hubby was big dangerous drug dealer. After she disappeared, even their kids were taken away and given to her parents, not him.

Hmm you mention Denise D. fits his profile. His first wife, he met in Hawaii and was probably native from there. His last wife which he was incarcerated for was Korean. Mother of middle child and his partner at some point seems to have native traits. So I would somehow disagree with that statement.

Manchester and Allenstown was full of dangerous criminals, ex cons (as per Oakhill Research) and crooks in near proximity to each other. So no, not everything was done or can be pinned on Terry. Unless of course LE proves otherwise.

(gee, I am sounding like defending him. I am not. Let's just stay focus x)

Lots of people seems to speculate about that. However many are forgetting that Denise Daneault was freshly separated/divorced and her ex hubby was big dangerous drug dealer. After she disappeared, even their kids were taken away and given to her parents, not him.

Hmm you mention Denise D. fits his profile. His first wife, he met in Hawaii and was probably native from there. His last wife which he was incarcerated for was Korean. Mother of middle child and his partner at some point seems to have native traits. So I would somehow disagree with that statement.

Manchester and Allenstown was full of dangerous criminals, ex cons (as per Oakhill Research) and crooks in near proximity to each other. So no, not everything was done or can be pinned on Terry. Unless of course LE proves otherwise.

(gee, I am sounding like defending him. I am not. Let's just stay focus x)
With Denise being from Goffstown, I should have said her family was from there. She did graduate from Goffstown HS in 1976 and later is said to have worked in Manchester at General/Carol Cable and Remer's Nursing Home, but that could be during or prior to TR. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...launch-investigation-into-1981-disappearance/

With comparing Denise D., I was comparing (supposed) girlfriends of TR's from that specific time period (late 70's/80's). So Denise B. and Allenstown adult. All were brunette, 20 somethings, and single mom's (presumably in Allenstown adult's case). Not exactly a nonsensical assumption. With Denise D's case it is just interesting she went missing while living on the same street as a serial killer; however, that doesn't equal up any evidence against him. TR seemed to keep his victims alive a while (a couple of years possibly). I don't think he was responsible for Rahn or Garden either. Denise D seemed the most plausible (IMO) at best.

If it is Denise ; wondering what the relationship of the oldest child and youngest child to her would be. I don't know if Denise has been ruled out but I do think the composite picture of the Allenstown victim resembles her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back