NH - Djeswende ‘Wendy’, 66, & Stephen Reid, 67, Shot on Hiking Trail, Concord, Apr 2022 *Logan Clegg Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So they lost their lives possibly due to a homeless transient? Think of all the good this couple did in the world and to have it end by some...... lowlife.

He looks like the sketch. I hope he is charged/convicted/and gets the punishment he deserves.
Homelessness does not make a person a killer nor a lowlife, so IMO the problem is the perp himself and not his housing status.

So they lost their lives possibly due to a homeless transient? Think of all the good this couple did in the world and to have it end by some...... lowlife.

He looks like the sketch. I hope he is charged/convicted/and gets the punishment he deserves.
We have another case in NH of a homeless man who killed someone in Manchester recently. Just randomly stabbed an elderly man on a trail. It's so heartbreaking.

Has anyone found public records on this guy? Closest I can find is a 27 year old out of Virginia, while the only Utah match is a 20 year old. I wonder if he's Canadian?

I doubt he's Canadian as he was working at a McDonald's in WA state when he was 22 (see the link black_squirrel's posted here: www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/nh-djeswende-reid-66-stephen-reid-67-cars-left-behind-concord-20-apr-2022.619916/post-17820723).

I'm not sure how those public records sites work -- do they have actual dates of birth to know age as of today? Maybe this guy is turning 27 before the end of the year?

ETA: on this site they list a Logan Lavar Clegg... https://www.instantcheckmate.com/people/logan-clegg/. That is a unique middle name so I doubt it could be anyone else. The age is off (says 25) but the state lines up with where he lived before.

I can't find anything on him besides the stabbing in Washington. His full name is Logan Lee Clegg.

According to this article, it's LOGAN LAVAR CLEGG.

Concord Police traced Logan Lavar Clegg, 26, a transient, to the South Burlington Community Library on Market Street on Wednesday, officials said.

Okay, so I've found a little info. His family is from Washington, but he's also lived in AZ. I'm not sure where he was born, but it seems like it may have been Washington. His father died back in 2008 and there doesn't seem to be any family money. I don't know how he could be affording to go abroad so much, or how he did so with an outstanding warrant.
ETA and he was born on January 24th 1996

How is this homeless guy able to afford all of these airline tickets?
he looks pretty clean cut for a so-called homeless person- hair cut, shave, tidy shirt, and can you really buy airline tickets without a credit card? Mr. C. may be unstable in many ways but IMO he is not a typical homeless person- maybe he just refuses to have a permanent address IMO.

Just hoping the items retrieved from his campsite break the case open. If they find the gun, or anything connected to the Reid's, it's game over.

South Burlington Police Department and New Hampshire law enforcement officers from Concord were called to execute a search warrant at a campsite in South Burlington alleged to be Clegg's.

“Numerous items were seized in connection to the Concord, New Hampshire, Police Department's investigation,”
South Burlington police Lt. Chris Bataille said.

Police were not able to say what the items are at this time, but everything has been turned over to Concord police.

Investigators said they're not sure how long Clegg was camping in the area.

Couple tidbits:

Assistant Police Chief Jeff Simmons, of the Logan Police Department in Utah, said Clegg was homeless at the time of the theft. Simmons said he would break into and live in abandoned buildings for an unknown amount of time while committing burglaries to maintain his living.

Police investigated a campsite alleged to be Clegg’s on Thursday night. “Numerous items” were seized from the campsite and turned over to Concord police, officials said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back