NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - #10 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wild speculation on my part, but since the judge has mentioned "hardships" if jurors can't leave at 4 or 4:45 at the latest, my bet would be some sort of childcare issue if one of the jurors isn't able to pick up/get home by 5:00.

They seem to like to leave at 4pm

I get the impression that at least one of them has to leave maybe child care etc. right at 4pm. The judge really wanted to keep going yesterday and give them the case but could not because one or more jurors needed to leave. Tomorrow is the day...I think we will have a verdict...I just hope I don't miss it. HLN will report it after the fact. I try to keep this one and check often...got the alert going but never trust them...their is not much interest in this case and it will come and go very fast.

Light a Candle for Lizzi
images

Justice For Lizzi

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Lizzi

The only good thing about verdict watch:

- floors swept and mopped
- laundry done
- dishes washed and put away
- vacuumed
- toilets cleaned
- cat box cleaned out (phew)
- dinner made
- I'm going absolutely MAD!

What do you do during verdict watch?

Mel

The only good thing about verdict watch:

- floors swept and mopped
- laundry done
- dishes washed and put away
- vacuumed
- toilets cleaned
- cat box cleaned out (phew)
- dinner made
- I'm going absolutely MAD!

What do you do during verdict watch?

Mel

I have finished the dishes
Talked to my daughter
Listened to the States closing (Ward)
Read several threads on WS
Ate supper (left over's)
It is hard to keep busy waiting for the Verdict!

I have finished the dishes
Talked to my daughter
Listened to the States closing (Ward)
Read several threads on WS
Ate supper (left over's)
It is hard to keep busy waiting for the Verdict!

Chicken and rice with fresh green grapes for dinner tonight. Oh, and a nice bottle of chardonnay dry white wine. YUM~ The house feels refreshing right now :)

Chicken and rice with fresh green grapes for dinner tonight. Oh, and a nice bottle of chardonnay dry white wine. YUM~ The house feels refreshing right now :)

Ok you Multics taskers~~nooooo I didn't do any chore that I should have. Instead I tweeted the Stoddard trial.....sooooo wish it would have been streaming~~:tantrum:.
oh and dinner (sadly) hotdog~~didn't feel like cooking
But do have a nice glass of red wine :toastred:

I loved the way her friends described her~~goofy, silly. fun

It is so sad that she had no idea what she was walking into that night! So unfair.

:please: give SM the proper sentence!

Not directed at you Zoey

hello lovely sleuthy friends:seeya:

i missed you guys today...........had a friend keeping me posted as i left the hive and took care of business......gone all day :anguish:

then met mr. bee for shopping and dinner and boy, is my stinger dragging :offtobed:

so just caught up :findinglink: on the thread, lit my candle for lizzi, thank you :tyou: so much for linking to it........will be here with you tomorrow and let's pray :please: for that BIG GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............

now i'm off :skip: to catch the 2nd night of Big Brother when the rest of the idiots, oops i mean houseguests :giggle:, move in.......then live feeds start late tonight :cheer::cheer::cheer:

don't judge:blushing:........ i know you watch honey boo boo on the sly :p

nite buddies :winkkiss:!!!!! and skigirl......i'd keep an eye out for that vest if i were you:floorlaugh:

Well, my dear Dream Team - it's been confirmed, IMO, we have an ego-maniac on our hands... and we need look no further than where the dazzling foot tapping defendant rests... as it is right next to him, shoulder to shoulder, where we find attorney Barth. I found his final, closing sentiment to be a bit curt, and obnoxious... a fabricated, artificial attempt at sincerity.

NH continues to impress me - another fine state that puts the defense up first, as it should be. Barth's close sucked up all the available time, an indication he is desperate - and if he could he would still be up there - still trying to build a puzzle out of concrete blocks. The theory that Kat is the mastermind only rises so far, until it completely collapses, without Barth's metaphorical pillars anywhere in sight.

State
Surprising they brought in the secondary prosecutor, who appears to be a ringer at close, his delivery is swift, accurate, and polished.

Should go until Monday... as there is a lot to kick around.

I withdraw my criticism of Mitchell - he actually does a good job - and should give lessons on how to be a successful witness as far as responses, demeanor, and delivery are concerned.

Getting into the Dream Team's thoughts now, looking forward to reading them.
Luv ya,
G

Hypothetical: NH will most likely, IMO, not be fooled here - the facts are as bright as can be - 1st degree - but we will see. x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381
Back