NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - #10 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the judge has a list of sentences ready and waiting depending on what the verdict is. He'll pick one he likes.

So he'll also be sentenced today then? I wonder if he'll speak first.

I read on twitter that the bailiff FAINTED in the courtroom today? Did I understand that?

ETA: No, it was a different trial.

WMUR TV ‏@WMUR9 · 3m
Cameras await Seth Mazzaglia's arrival @WMUR9 #SethMazzaglia pic.twitter.com/fe3X2MOWH8 via @JenCromptonWMUR

Good point! I forgot the travel time. Just think of the butterflies in SM's vested stomach! That vest can now be thrown out and burned.

I am thinking more along the line of Black Widow webs and egg nests in that ole vest of his...

:dracula:

I read on twitter that the bailiff FAINTED in the courtroom today? Did I understand that?

ETA: No, it was a different trial.

yes you are correct in the Stoddard trial

I have nothing but the WMUR logo on their site, anyone see anything on their end?

I don't think judge allows camera on until he's entering courtroom, that's how it's been 95% of the trial.

feed started on wmur

If they ask, "Who is Seth Mazzaglia?"...

then we know we are in trouble...

:what:
:floorlaugh:
or "can we start deliberating now?" or "where's our verdict form for kat?"

The family has arrived in the courtroom... armed with tissues... Lizzi's Mom isn't here... but her Dad, maternal grandmother, 2 uncles and an aunt are... along with her good friend Nathan McNeal who testified in the trial. He was supposed to have lunch with Lizzi the day after she disappeared, and had been playfully texting with her up until a few hours before her death.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 9:59 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz35rNZmVtQ

The family has arrived in the courtroom... armed with tissues... Lizzi's Mom isn't here... but her Dad, maternal grandmother, 2 uncles and an aunt are... along with her good friend Nathan McNeal who testified in the trial. He was supposed to have lunch with Lizzi the day after she disappeared, and had been playfully texting with her up until a few hours before her death.
by Jen Crompton/WMUR 11:59 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz35rNnYPPC

Is anyone else hearing music/weird background noise on the WMUR feed?

My understanding is: If there is actual proof of her lies on the witness stand, her immunity can be revoked.

IMHO, if she were Pinocchio, her nose would have reached California by now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back