NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 2 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Kat is admitting how helpful she was during and after the crime. This ought to stop the defense from having a field day with her.

Kat held rope on Lizzi's neck while Lizzi was STILL ALIVE!!!

can she now be charged with accessory????

:devil:

I think that info was disclosed to the State and the State offered her that puny sentence anyhow. IMO only new evidence can be looked at as chargeable.

I've read that the defense is Kat killed Lizzie with their breathing reduction thing, I wonder if he's going to testify to this? I don't see how his attny can make those points with her or anyone else on the stand.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 30s
They decided to push Lizzi over cliff Into water. #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 35s
Kat and #SethMazzaglia made a joint decision to push Lizzi's body into water. Seth lifted Lizzi's body over railing

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 35s
#SethMazzaglia pushed Lizzi over railing and Kat went over there to finish the job

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 40s
Lizzi's body did not fall off cliff, Kat climbs over fence and attempts to push her off the cliff. Kat couldn't move her #SethMazzaglia

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 40s
#SethMazzaglia & Kat sat discussing how 2 get Lizzi’s body over the railing @ the lookout. They worked together 2 push Lizzi’s body over

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 40s
#SethMazzaglia then pushed Lizzi over but she landed in the rocks

She is pretty despicable. They really treated Lizzi's body like garbage. Horrific.

Mr. Prosecutor no explanation from this woman is acceptable. There is no good explanation. She knew what she was doing was wrong and she did it anyway.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 43s
Kat was pulling Lizzi toward the water...#SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 32s
Kat describes pushing Lizzi into the water as a slow process, her underwear came off and Kat put it into her pocket

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 24s
Kat pulled up seaweed and covered Lizzi with it #SethMazzaglia

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 46s
#SethMazzaglia Kat dragged Lizzi’s body & pushed her into the water. Lizzi’s underwear came off & Kat put them into her pocket

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 50s
Kat covered Lizzi's body with seaweed and pushed her into the water "This was surreal" #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 49s
Lizzi's body was half floating in the water #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 44s
Kat says she felt awful and confused #SethMazzaglia

I see no real tears.
Ooops there went one sliding down her face.
I stand corrected. :facepalm:

This is so sickening and heartbreaking. Lizzi was the lamb led to slaughter by these two.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 24s
Lizzi's body hasn't and won't be recovered #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 52s
Kat: How crazy it was someone I had just worked w/, someone I played a game with a few hours before is now covered in seaweed #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 49s
Kat: So many things Lizzi will never get to do, she never got to get married, she never to have kids and live life yet #SethMazzaglia

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m
Kat says Lizzi will never get to live life because of us #SethMazzaglia

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee · 1m
Early lunch break #SethMazzaglia

How awful, she painted such a vivid image of LMs body in the moonlight as she covered her in seaweed in the river.

This is truly unbelievable and I've no idea why/how SM could plead not guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizzi was pushed down into the water, but it was low tide... It was Kat who ultimately climbed down to where Lizzi's body had landed on rocks...and dragged her into the water... covered her with seaweed at Seth's suggestion... and saw her floating off... She was asked to tell the jury if she felt remorse... so many things she missed, even now.. never get married, have kids… she never got to really live her life yet.. all because of us that she never got to live her life… nothing we can fix… she will never come back… and its all because of us.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 8:54 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz33gcYjL6D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members