Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just coming in...

Did Kat REALLY just say "you can go on to the next question" to the Def. Attn.?!?

I swear to gawds not 30 seconds ago I was thinking that he (DA) must think this is going to be his Juan-shot (see what I did there? ;) ) at fame....
Now I believe it. Unless he is like this in EVERY trial. Seems to me though he is pretty over the top.

Morn all :seeya: ...I need coffee, it's still brewing :tantrum:

ETA- She still gives me a JA vibe though. I know y'all must be getting tired of me saying it....I shall endeavor to stop thinking it, or at least posting it!

Scratch marks is not bdsm IMO.....its rough sex plain and simple.

Barth: Didn't you bring BDSM to this relationship? Kat: I don't know ... he knew more than I did, I didn't have any experience in it... Barth: when you came to our office you said you had a long-standing interest in BDSM. Was that a lie? Kat: No.. I did have an interest... I googled it... wanted to know about it.. I didn't delve into it...

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 6:23 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz349GnYim9

Kat: I had to wear a scarf to school to cover marks… Barth: ‘because he did things you asked him to do. ...when he writes about whether there should be rules about leaving marks, you say no rules, I think I’ll survive. ... Barth says to her.. 'It was your idea not to have a safe word...' she says quietly, that may have been my idea.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 6:26 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz349H15PXs

Barth reading a Seth passage "I got caught up changing after the show, and some cast members were asking about long criss cross marks on my back, and chest oddly none noticed the bite mark on my let collar." Then Barth says to Kat... Does that help? She says... I’m remembering him telling me that, but I’m not remember the actual sexual event.

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 6:32 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz349HUdDna

Does that mean that KM could not be dom bcs she was frequently tied up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am saying they were playing at being dom and sub. Neither were truly one or the other. jmo

so is this woman on trial? I am trying to get where this is going...is the defense saying she killed Lizzie and he just watched? She has immunity and he is on trial for murder so I'm just not getting it. I guess he is trying to show that she is stronger than she claims (which I'm sure is true) but so what...?

Barth: Didn't you bring BDSM to this relationship? Kat: I don't know ... he knew more than I did, I didn't have any experience in it... Barth: when you came to our office you said you had a long-standing interest in BDSM. Was that a lie? Kat: No.. I did have an interest... I googled it... wanted to know about it.. I didn't delve into it...

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 6:23 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz349GnYim9

*BBM*

I *scream* BS.
I think she was always interested, just never bold enough to bring it out until she ran into SM.

Aww c'mon I lost stream :banghead:

The def is desperately trying to impeach her and it's not working.

Just lost my coverage--don't know if that's good or bad.......

so is this woman on trial? I am trying to get where this is going...is the defense saying she killed Lizzie and he just watched? She has immunity and he is on trial for murder so I'm just not getting it. I guess he is trying to show that she is stronger than she claims (which I'm sure is true) but so what...?

The def claims that km killed LM not sm.

Barth: I’m not suggesting it wasn’t mutually enjoyable… so if you thought that let me clarify… your claim to the grand jury that you never dominated... … Kat: I see it as being on top and having rough sex with him, I don’t think of it as domination, plenty of people have rough sex… Barth: you were attempting to shape how people saw your sexual action right? 'No'… you wanted to get away from any notion that you sexually dominated Lizzi Marriott right? 'No I didn’t dominate her or any of my boyfriends before… I have had sex… I don’t see that its domination.'

by Jen Crompton/WMUR 6:36 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/State_vs_Mazzaglia#ixzz349Ioav2P

WMUR just went out.....anyone else having trouble?

I wonder what the heck the attorneys thought when they first heard all of this stuff from Seth. Even if you believe every word he has ever spoken, you can't think highly of him. Even his own truth makes him despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini