NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember the website deviantart is just a regular art for sale site.

Yes it is. It is where I got my avatar. Although they DO have a more adult/ fetish area as well.

:floorlaugh:
"clean like it's tuesday"

Bahahahaaaa!!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder if we will finish with Miss Kat today

Yup, ya did. and it was the word with the LI in the middle I was wondering about. Thank goodness I have you all!

Of course I was imagining the itty, bitty little whip that one would have to have to have the spanking confined to that locale.

I need a keg of mind eraser. :blushing:

deviantART: where ART meets application!
deviantart.com/
Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints.
la_fe_des_fleurs_by_aurorawienhold-d7l3ihx.jpg

Pretty pic....now that I think about it, I believe I even have a account there.

Yes it is. It is where I got my avatar. Although they DO have a more adult/ fetish area as well.

I didn't know that. No really, I swear I didn't... But I bet the site gets a bump up in traffic... just saying

Barth is starting to really irritate me. She didn't give a "detailed" account of what they talked about in the drive to UNH. She gave a pretty detailed account of how she felt.

Barth is starting to really irritate me. She didn't give a "detailed" account of what they talked about in the drive to UNH. She gave a pretty detailed account of how she felt.

IMO Barth thinks there is a big difference between feelings and facts and that she is trying to fill in this void with fluff.

Yeah, I'm kind of over it ATM. I quit watching. Probably should
Turn it back on, I'm sure I'll miss something good if I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomenAmaterasu