NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 9 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Barth has read this thread. I mean, he wasn't "mocked" in open court about the google search/presentation. The NH ME was incredulous, but not mocking. We, on the other hand, were quite mocking.

I was thinking he or an associate had read this thread when he *finally* asked if the harness with ropes near the throat area could cause markings on the neck. :facepalm:

What was said? Or done? Had to check out

It was hard to follow. Something the State pointed out about the Doctor's own website and his fees? And the limits set by the State? I took it to mean the doc may have been overcharging? But then Barth came back and asked the dr if he charged anything for his initial consultation ( IIRC) and he replied he didn't charge. So :waitasec:

What was said? Or done? Had to check out

You didn't miss a lot, it ended with the judge reiterating his admonishments and Barth in deep study...

Attachments

• barth.jpg
    barth.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 14
If I were on either side of a case discussed online, I would totally read the discussion, even though I would take it with a grain of salt because it wouldn't be a representative sample. Still, it would be like free jury consulting if you were reading consistent feedback that this or that argument wasn't flying or that your demeanor was too aggressive or not passionate enough.

I think Barth has read this thread. I mean, he wasn't "mocked" in open court about the google search/presentation. The NH ME was incredulous, but not mocking. We, on the other hand, were quite mocking.

Google is something I do when I don't know about a subject. :facepalm:

How long before WAT puts today's testimony up?

If I were on either side of a case discussed online, I would totally read the discussion, even though I would take it with a grain of salt because it wouldn't be a representative sample. Still, it would be like free jury consulting if you were reading consistent feedback that this or that argument wasn't flying or that your demeanor was too aggressive or not passionate enough.

It is quite possible as some of us know too well. We had another case about a year ago the Levi Chavez case. When the trial was over the defense attorneys wife signed up on WS, seems she was monitoring our comments. That was part of her job in the office of her husband. No kidding!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216304&highlight=levi+chavez

O/T.. this teen went missing from my area last week. Can't find anything on msm about her.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247400&highlight=katelyn+cruz

Subscribed & ready, Haunts -- I'm with ya on this one. Prayers for that little girl. Let's hope for a GOOD ending this time.
icon7.gif

I saw most of today but not all and my take was the defense has a very weak case and unless there are some bombshell witnesses coming up tomorrow...Seth is done. This last expert was awful and I would imagine Barth had some real problems getting anyone. Sometimes I think putting up no one is better than something like this. The trail is dragging at this point and hopefully will be over tomorrow and jury gets the case. Barth had his day in the sun with a few witnesses including Kat but at the end of the case where he really needs to make an impact he has failed. His "version" cannot hold up.

It is quite possible as some of us know too well. We had another case about a year ago the Levi Chavez case. When the trial was over the defense attorneys wife signed up on WS, seems she was monitoring our comments. That was part of her job in the office of her husband. No kidding!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216304&highlight=levi+chavez

WHITE SHOES!!!!
:floorlaugh:

I forgot who did it, but someone would PM me when it was a "White Shoe Day" :giggle:

I saw most of today but not all and my take was the defense has a very weak case and unless there are some bombshell witnesses coming up tomorrow...Seth is done. This last expert was awful and I would imagine Barth had some real problems getting anyone. Sometimes I think putting up no one is better than something like this. The trail is dragging at this point and hopefully will be over tomorrow and jury gets the case. Barth had his day in the sun with a few witnesses including Kat but at the end of the case where he really needs to make an impact he has failed. His "version" cannot hold up.

Thinkin' if Def. had stopped after States case they would have had a better shot.

Subscribed & ready, Haunts -- I'm with ya on this one. Prayers for that little girl. Let's hope for a GOOD ending this time.
icon7.gif

I have that one bookmarked to read through too.
I need to catch up.

Kimster*Websleuths ‏@KimsterWS 2h
#websleuths moderators are practicing the new software that is about to be released to our members. It's not difficult to find your way!

WOOT WOOT :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member