GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“[The bag] stood out to people, because he placed it in the freezer during his shifts,” prosecutor Christopher Knowles told the court.

“He brought it with him regularly to work and he stored it in a freezer where the company kept food, ingredients,” he said.

“People saw him bringing that in and out. They couldn’t have imagined what that bag contained.”
Adam Montgomery enters the courtroom for jury selection ahead of his murder trial at Hillsborough County Superior Court in Manchester, N.H, on Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2024

Jesus wept. I'm not sure I can stick with today's testimony. I doubt I will be able to eat lunch today. This poor poor baby girl.

Discussion of wringing Harmony out in that bag as if she were a damp dishcloth? to "squish" the liquid out of her??? WTF
I'm not a biology expert, coroner, medical examiner, etc. but if her body was to the point she was "squishing" with liquid I think wringing her out would be impossible. She would probably fall apart due to decomp.

I'm not a biology expert, coroner, medical examiner, etc. but if her body was to the point she was "squishing" with liquid I think wringing her out would be impossible. She would probably fall apart due to decomp.
that term was mine (wringing) but I believe the point of him
trying to squish the liquid from the bag was literally that decomp leaking out.
I cannot even with this case. It's so much worse than we even thought hearing the details.

Bbm.
I don't know if this is realistic ... but when people are evicted and have to live in a vehicle, I think the minor children should be placed in foster care for their own safety !!!
Imagine the close quarters and the stress leading to fighting and terrible abuse -- as we have seen what may have led to Harmony's death.
Omo.
I would think DCYF would have been involved in finding the family housing BEFORE eviction. Kyla had a case file. DCYF SHOULD have been keeping track. Maybe NH laws on eviction need to change where families with children are involved. How TF can you evict babies and toddlers to the street in NH in winter? This case is a disgusting repeat of ball dropping, repeatedly, in 2 states.

I’m just reading here. I can’t watch.

Absolutely horrific. Adam’s proud of what he did to Harmony. He enjoyed it. He’s a sick !$?@&!

Poor Harmony.

Just hope his buddies back in prison are getting all the details. Don’t think Adam will be smiling much in the coming months, years. At least I hope not.

It still gets me that AM is allowed to say No, I am not going to trial.

Drag his azz screaming and kicking, after being strip searched.
He needs to face the jury of his peers.

Flippin coward.

MOO

Flippin coward.

MOO
I really don’t understand how he’s able to not attend either.

Actually thought he’d like to be there to watch Kayla get grilled by his lawyer.

But then again, when you know you’ve lied and you know you did it, and pretty much know the outcome, I guess he doesn’t feel the need and it’s just another FU to little Harmony.

MOO

Didn't get to listen to much of the cross, but twitter posting indicates that the defense just kept harping on with repetitive questions?

Defense focus was continuous hammering on " You lied to the Grand Jury".......(which had been well stated and admitted to on direct ). They are surely not finished yet, and will resume cross on Monday.

Flippin coward.

MOO
Agreed.

Iirc, Letecia Stauch would have been brought to the courthouse, and held in a holding cell during the trial --- for refusal to attend her trial.
Do you know if he is being brought to trial, and held in a holding cell? If not, he ought be, if he is refusing to attend his own trial.

jmo ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member