GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe no money but closure. Potential to get to Grill AM and dcys. The phone call in April 2019 where she witnessed him get upset with Harmony then blocked her on everything and kept changing addresses and no one would listen to CS about his abusive and elusive behavior until it was way too late.
I hope she does whatever she needs to do in order to cope with what has happened, and is strongly supported. So very sad. Jmo

I feel so strongly about this case. Harmony reminds me of a child I'm close to.

You can "hate" your ex but still refrain from violence and still love your children from that ex.

She was a lovable clearly-amazing child. This went way beyond anger toward his ex or even toward all women. This was someone who enjoyed the power of torturing an innocent perfect child, even his own.

He did NOT make "horrible and criminal decisions... to keep his family together." Family clearly means nothing to him.

Then why stand up in court and even try for custody?? She was a paycheck to them and that is all.
Bbm there it is imo. And to punish her Mom. Jmo I pray he never gets out, he shouldn't, as he will have bullseye targets on Kayla and his children with her. Jmo. Evil. Hope he is not able to arrange anything while he is locked up, I would be very afraid for my children. He has already shown what evil he can and will do. Jmo

Last edited:
Wait, is Smith supposed to be defending AM??
She’s just putting the finishing touches on his guilty verdict with or without KM’s involvement before during or after. AM punched Harmony over and over again and punched KM what else is there to know?? Btw imo KM is just as guilty as him.

Last edited:
I hope she does whatever she needs to do in order to cope with what has happened, and is strongly supported. So very sad. Jmo
Me too.
FEB 21, 2024
CLOSING ARGUMENTS
Bob Ward Boston 25 on X

Adam Montgomery Trial: DEFENSE RESTS>Closings now. @boston25

Defense atty Caroline Smith is giving her close now.

Smith: Adam did not kill his baby girl. He made horrible and criminal decisions after Harmony's death to keep his family together.

Smith: When you look at critical eye at Kayla’s lies, you will see they are lies intertwined with the truth.The allegation that Adam beat his child for days and then on 12/7 for hours, is crazy.

(And that's it for me - off to work... :confused: )
Yeah it wasn't days it was months he started beating her regularly in April 2019 when he cut off all contact with her mother. They are sick trying to make this about AM being a family man.

Adam worked 4 years visiting Harmony. He wanted Harmony a part of his home, he wanted her with his family, grandmother, uncles.

GMAFB, read the room lady!
Right WTF worked four years just to cut off all contact with her mom a couple months in and start abusing his daughter. Did I miss it has anyone ever asked why he did that? IMO he planted the seeds to kill that poor baby in April.

Adam wanted to couch surf with friends, Kayla didn't want that so that means Adam wasn't hiding a beaten Harmony, Kayla was. OMG this closing is so very bad. Kayla is a horrible person. No doubt. But she looks like an angel next to your garbage client! There is no rehabilitating your client's reputation, and that is not Kayla's doing. It is because he is reprehensible beyond the pale.

Harmony wasn't hidden all the time, therefore she was never hidden. Kayla made it seem like they were in that car 24/7. That isn't true, therefore they weren't ever in the car.

Y'all heard of girl math? Well this is defense attorney math happening right here. FGS, make it stop

Kayla beat Harmony to Death while super dad was out working. I'm gonna have to turn this woman off and come back for pros closing. Not sure I can listen to this fantasy any longer.

I had to shut it off! I couldn’t listen to that shyte for one more second. Just goes to show no one can spin this horrific murder and coverup into anything other than what it is again with or without KM’s involvement.imo
How anyone could be a defense attorney esp in cases like this is beyond me.

Kayla beat Harmony to Death while super dad was out working. I'm gonna have to turn this woman off and come back for pros closing. Not sure I can listen to this fantasy any longer.
Omg what does the defense say about the other times he admitted to bashing her around.

IMO He wanted to couch surf because he didn't want DCYS checking in on Harmony. Why is no one bringing that up?

How anyone could be a defense attorney esp in cases like this is beyond me.
Honestly! It enrages me, but then I try to think that without this and without "proper" representation, he may have more rights. So ignore what utter NONSENSE they sprout, it's just a stepping stone closer to him, HOPEFULLY, being locked away and not having the chance to harm anyone else ever again.

A little late to comment on this particular item but I find it entirely unsurprising that AM will not testify in his own defense.

I worked in legal for ~7 years and still keep up on court practices, case law, etc.
A defense attorney's worst enemy is their client, and especially on the stand. In questioning and deposition, one's attorney can advise them to remain silent, answer the question in part, request rewording of the question to lead to a different answer. During witness testimony however they have to sit there and listen (except for objections). Very often the defendants say something to implicate themselves, but even when they don't, their testimony and disposition has potential for major impact on the jurors' perceptions. If the defendant comes across entitled, indifferent, etc..., then that can influence the case's outcome.

IME, Defense often will advise their clients NOT to testify. Clients sometimes think they are smart enough to talk their way out of it anyway, but apparently AM is not that particular brand of narcissist.
(MOO)

A little late to comment on this particular item but I find it entirely unsurprising that AM will not testify in his own defense.

I worked in legal for ~7 years and still keep up on court practices, case law, etc.
A defense attorney's worst enemy is their client, and especially on the stand. In questioning and deposition, one's attorney can advise them to remain silent, answer the question in part, request rewording of the question to lead to a different answer. During witness testimony however they have to sit there and listen (except for objections). Very often the defendants say something to implicate themselves, but even when they don't, their testimony and disposition has potential for major impact on the jurors' perceptions. If the defendant comes across entitled, indifferent, etc..., then that can influence the case's outcome.

IME, Defense often will advise their clients NOT to testify. Clients sometimes think they are smart enough to talk their way out of it anyway, but apparently AM is not that particular brand of narcissist.
(MOO)
Was married to one ten years. Charming psychos. Sounds like he got the defense in his spell enough to spew out all this trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kjeezy123