GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
12:19 p.m.
From Amy Coveno:

Regarding the jury question... on Page 12 of the jury instructions, under the second-degree murder charge, it says the jurors can decide whether the defendant "consciously disregarded" the risk.
See live updates: Judge answers jury's question as deliberations continue at Adam Montgomery murder trial

Sounds like there was one or more jurors who weren't sure how to interpret "consciously disregarded" the risk and the other jurors weren't able to explain it to him/her/them.

It sounds to me like they are looking at some action by AM and he knew of/was aware of the risk involved with his action, and yet he took the action anyway.

If the juror(s) who needed explanation can resolve this issue, then I do think the jury is close to a decision.

A verdict has been reached in the murder trial of Adam Montgomery, who is accused of killing his 5-year-old daughter in a fit of rage.

Adam Montgomery is charged with second-degree murder in connection with the death of his daughter, Harmony.

The verdict is expected to be announced in court early Thursday afternoon.
Verdict reached in Adam Montgomery murder trial

I'm hopeful they got it right. A fast verdict is usually good news for the prosecution, I think.
I’m pretty sure most juries could hate this guy into a guilty verdict. I’m just fired up he won’t have to be there. They better force him to attend sentencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns