GUILTY NH - Harmony Montgomery, 7, Manchester, missing after placed in Father's Custody in 2019, reported 2021, *1 Guilty perjury, 1 guilty weapons* #4

Update: Prosecutors say Adam Montgomery who’s already serving time in another case will be 118 years old when he’s eligible for parole or the year 2142…today between all the charges he was sentenced to 56 years to life for killing his 5 year old daughter Harmony #7News

GOOD!

I dont think she knows. I think adam is the only one who knows. Kayla wouldve said something imo
I agree. Generally, of a plea agreement such as for KM, would be conditional on her passing a polygraph. KM is protected by double jeopardy, and NH messed up enough already that the State would not dare risk, KM, after the fact, saying she knows more than she offered.

Update: Prosecutors say Adam Montgomery who’s already serving time in another case will be 118 years old when he’s eligible for parole or the year 2142…today between all the charges he was sentenced to 56 years to life for killing his 5 year old daughter Harmony

GOOD!
Well this explain a why a sentence reduction wasn't really appealing to him IMO

Update: Prosecutors say Adam Montgomery who’s already serving time in another case will be 118 years old when he’s eligible for parole or the year 2142…today between all the charges he was sentenced to 56 years to life for killing his 5 year old daughter Harmony #7News

GOOD!
That math seems to be incorrect l. 2142 is 118 years away, Adam is 33. Wouldn't that mean he'd be 151 years old?

As of 2 mins ago, KM is still showing at NH Correctional Facility for Women:

KAYLA L. MONTGOMERY​

Custody Record
Age33
Gender Female
Race White
NH: New Hampshire Department of Corrections
ID Number929**
Custody Status In Custody
Custody Detail New Hampshire Correctional Facility for Women

And Vine link also showing Adam in custody:

ADAM MONTGOMERY
Custody Record
Age 34
Gender Male
Race White

ID Number660**
Custody Status Date Feb 20, 2024 03:39 PM EST
Custody Detail New Hampshire State Prison for Men

281 N State St
Concord, NH 03301

As of 2 mins ago, KM is still showing at NH Correctional Facility for Women:

KAYLA L. MONTGOMERY​

Custody Record
Age33
Gender Female
Race White
NH: New Hampshire Department of Corrections
ID Number929**
Custody Detail New Hampshire Correctional Facility for Women

And Vine link also showing Adam in custody:

ADAM MONTGOMERY
Custody Record
Age 34
Gender Male
Race White

ID Number660**
Custody Status Date Feb 20, 2024 03:39 PM EST
Custody Detail New Hampshire State Prison for Men

281 N State St
Concord, NH 03301

Thank you! I was on my phone when I searched earlier and they didn't show, got to my laptop and looked and they show as incarcerated. IDK what the deal is!

Is Kayla still in or was she released on parole?

she should never be allowed to be out so soon. i wish the state wouldhave never gave her such a good deal it makes me so sick. i seen something on court tv wiith james dads spoke and said they are still searching and that they did get some justice. both of the dad were in tears.

I'm still reeling about the defense's statements.

Yes I know their job is to defend their client vigorously, even if that means lying or "bending the truth," but is it really necessary to say the state's final offer is a publicity stunt and insist your client loved his daughter he beat to death and nothing is his fault? Does Caroline for some reason really believe this sociopathic druggie is innocent or something? MOO.

Her Custody Status has changed from "In Custody" to "Supervised Custody," and Custody Detail has gone from "New Hampshire Correctional Facility for Women" to "Probation/Parole."

KAYLA L. MONTGOMERY
Custody Status Date May 15, 2024 03:41 PM EDT
Custody Status Supervised Custody
Custody Detail Probation/Parole
Supervision Type Probation or Parole
Supervision Status Active
Supervision Status Date May 15, 2024 03:41 PM EDT

In addition, she no longer appears on the NH DOC website (Inmate Locator).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule
Back